Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2016, 07:27 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
VIDEO: Milwaukee agitators shout 'black power,' attack white drivers - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

....this is why so many of us crackers have figured out diversity isn't all it's cracked up to be.

I think this American experiment is just about over.
not if Hillary is elected.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2016, 07:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
You make no sense - if a kid is lying in the street - why the heck wouldn't you call 911 right then and there - before turning around and slowly driving past. You have no conception about what recess is talking about - an intelligent person will get away from a bad situation - aka - riot - the stupid ones stay - not at all like a parade where no one can get harmed.

Because you work in a black area - you think you know it all - you probably don't work in the worst areas - because most businesses won't open there - you're in the area during the day - not at night when the thugs are out in force - you have no idea what they are capable of and I pray to god you never find out - because they won't be calling 911 to save your butt even if they are an outlier as you call it - they keep their mouths shut so they aren't the next target.
Well, you could try rereading my post before you pound on your keyboard. I actually DO work in the worst area of the city. You have no idea what I do for my job & you have no idea what I encounter. Please, spare yourself the embarrassment of shooting off at the mouth before knowing all the facts.

Old 08-15-2016, 07:41 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,126,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"(1) There are crazies, lazies, dazies, and blazies in every community. Just because you see one of these critters making an insane statement doesn't mean he represents his entire group."

Yet we see on here all the time, 1 repub does or says something stupid and many dems come out vwith 'THE GOP or repubs or Conservatives believe, etc (fill in the blank) Pot meet kettle.

" As a matter of fact, Obama has spent the last 8 years telling the blacks to take responsibility for their actions and to strive for more."

It doesn't MATTER what he says, "if his lips are moving, he is LYING", his ACTIONS say otherwise.

" At some point, someone always brings up Obamaphone. This is a lie,"

It is NOT a lie.

Reagan began the program and it ONLY included 1single land line in the house.

OBAMA ECPANDED the program. Now households can get MULTIPLE "smart" phones phones WITH UNLIMITED voice, text AND DATA.

I know, details, details details."that's all I have for now, kiddies" You should look into mirror!
Bush started the program in terms of cell. The states do what they will with it. In Nevada they get no data and 275 minutes of talk, unlimited text. Enough to try to get a job or call 911.

If you have a problem with your state, I suggest you show up at the polls.

Oh, and it's "expanded"

Old 08-15-2016, 07:42 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,978,509 times
I knew someone would take his statement and run with it.

Old 08-15-2016, 07:48 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
The man interviewed in the OP video can't string together a coherent sentence in English.

Old 08-15-2016, 07:51 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,126,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
The man interviewed in the OP video can't string together a coherent sentence in English.
Yes. Did you read the thread?

Old 08-15-2016, 08:00 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,596,541 times
We should step out and let them create their own societies,
as experiments. Give them separate domains.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:07 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times
They have bought into the victim/sense of entitlement that the Democrats have brainwashed them with. Like all of us, black people make some bad choices, and need to suffer the consequences.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:11 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
My son spent some time living in the hood. He said " Mom, I almost cried. Some of those guys, they were smart, but they couldn't read. Somehow they got passed through school, but they couldn't even read a book. How does that happen?"
"How will they ever get a real job? "They are going to have to deal drugs forever ."

Nice parents, huh?

It was my sons first exposure to generational poverty, the ghetto, the mindset, and the hopelessness.

For all of you smug people, think about if you had been born into that. Just chew on it for a minute.

The only answer is education. But when you have culture of rejecting education as "acting white " I don't know how that is going to change.
I had a young kid work for me some years back who thought he could make a difference in the 'hood. I told him straight out it is like sweeping a dirt floor and they will consume you and you will not make a difference.

2 years later we built him a new house farther out from the city than where I live and it was a lesson learned.

Until they change that putrid culture, trying to help them in any way is a complete waste of time. My only advice is stay away if you can.

Old 08-15-2016, 08:12 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
I knew someone would take his statement and run with it.
What shouldn't we?

It's freaking hysterical!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies