Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 11:42 AM

167 posts, read 168,030 times

Advertisements

I get the media is bias and never says anything bad about the "Untouchables" but you at least must be aware that she can't tell the truth. If you do plan on voting for her, please watch Fox news for at least 1 week and educate yourself at least a little bit. I admit Trump says some "unpresidential" things at times but that's because he's not a career politician. He's a regular guy (that just happens to have made billions of dollars). He cares about this country and the people in it (except for the bad ones). If you get the full picture and still want to vote for lies and corruption, I won't be able to say anything. I won't understand it but I won't say anything.

Friends don't let friends vote for her.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:49 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnam409 View Post
I get the media is bias and never says anything bad about the "Untouchables" but you at least must be aware that she can't tell the truth. If you do plan on voting for her, please watch Fox news for at least 1 week and educate yourself at least a little bit. I admit Trump says some "unpresidential" things at times but that's because he's not a career politician. He's a regular guy (that just happens to have made billions of dollars). He cares about this country and the people in it (except for the bad ones). If you get the full picture and still want to vote for lies and corruption, I won't be able to say anything. I won't understand it but I won't say anything.

The bolded is the funniest thing I've read here in a week. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:51 AM

31,074 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The bolded is the funniest thing I've read here in a week. Thanks for the laugh.
Why not see the opposing view to MSNBC? Even if its a good laugh?

Old 08-24-2016, 11:51 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,226,625 times
sigh...

This whole post is just full of nonsense.

Right of the bat, we get started with the evil liberal media. CNN doesn't suck because they're liberal. They suck because they sensationalize everything. The thing is, you tell us to watch Fox, but they do the same damn thing. They just happen to be conservative. This changes almost nothing about how they report the news. Aside from the angle and sometimes the content, it's indistinguishable from CNN.

You then lead into "at least Trump" which furthers the lie that we only have two options. That very lie is why many are voting for Clinton. Do you know how many people I know personally who have said "she's awful, but she's better than Trump?" That's the view of a huge amount of people. And you saying "at least Trump" only makes that problem worse. It seems impossible to have a conversation about Hillary without bringing up Trump, and vice versa. Why not argue on principles instead of just trying to get people to settle for someone they view as less bad?

Old 08-24-2016, 11:54 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
Quote:

I guess that all depends, or is it she wears depends?

Old 08-24-2016, 11:56 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
Quote:

Fox news isn't the thing. You need to read about us overseas on the net because the USA does not vote anymore.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:57 AM

21,145 posts, read 19,722,567 times
Some people don't have any problem electing crony, life-long, corrupt politicians. I guess it makes them feel good that a burgeoning bureaucracy will one day become so unsustainable that it will all come down in a big crash. That way they can claim that democracy is futile and must be replaced by a Marxist state.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:58 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:

Trump is doing and saying things that Hillary can't even PRETEND to say. She can't even pretend to care about americans and america the way Mr Trump does, even if you want to make the case that Trump is full of hot air and doesn't really care one iota about america or americans at least he's PRETENDING to care, she isn't even pretending to care about anything other than wealthy donors and taking backroom payments.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:58 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Why not see the opposing view to MSNBC? Even if its a good laugh?
Donny talking is the 'opposing view' and makes Hillary look much better than she should.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:04 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Hilliary is now copying many of Trumps views...I guess she is admitting his ideas are not strange but will safe people's life.

Did anyone see the beauty and weird outfits next to each other when Cher and Hilliary showed up together. What are the Hilliary people letting her wear? Overall it is ok what she is wearing as we know she is not having the best figure and still able to dress reasonably well if you like the pant suits.

But this rug that she was wearing makes her look like some elephant type while she overall doesn't look like that. I guess she needs a campaign makeover.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies