Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 06:54 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You slam the media (with good reasons) but you allow them to set the tone? That makes no sense to me. Why not listen to what the people are saying and ignore the media?
Listening to what individuals have to say would involve understanding that they might disagree. It's about pushing a narrative. I find it a last gasp when someone would quote a member of the New Black Panther Party in order to say "Blacks need to vote Republican. See, a NBPP member said it".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2017, 07:28 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Listening to what individuals have to say would involve understanding that they might disagree. It's about pushing a narrative. I find it a last gasp when someone would quote a member of the New Black Panther Party in order to say "Blacks need to vote Republican. See, a NBPP member said it".
I say, one needs to listen to understand why Hillary lost.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
I say, one needs to listen to understand why Hillary lost.
But in this instance, Quanell X is the worst person to listen to.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Quenell X has it right the Dems are not friends of the black community.

The bottom line is they need opportunity and jobs to help lift themselves up. Hillary wants to give amnesty to millions and increase the refugee program from the middle east by 500%.
So when those "new Americans" get the OK where are they going to go for jobs? They are going to take many service jobs from black people.

Trump said it best "what have they 9the dems) done for you lately?"
Ohhhhh....so now you LIKE Quanell X now, huh?

BTW...you know who our friends are? Tell me...how do you make this determination as to who the "friends of the blacks" are?

Lemme guess...because YOU'RE a friend of us black folks?

Old 02-22-2017, 01:48 PM

Quote:
But in this instance, Quanell X is the worst person to listen to.
I have no idea who he is so I'll cede this point to you.

Old 02-22-2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
I have no idea who he is so I'll cede this point to you.
I will give you an idea of what he belongs to.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-panther-party

Old 02-22-2017, 01:59 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times
another Blacks voting democrats=blacks are stupid thread...aka...when a black person attacks other blacks they magically get airtime...or in this case, threads are made where all the people on the right agree with a NBPP member. All of a sudden, a black panther is credible to yall. lol

Old 02-22-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
another Blacks voting democrats=blacks are stupid thread...aka...when a black person attacks other blacks they magically get airtime...or in this case, threads are made where all the people on the right agree with a NBPP member. All of a sudden, a black panther is credible to yall. lol
That is basically what it is. This is basically "we want Blacks to vote for the party WE say is good for them".

Old 02-22-2017, 02:24 PM

Quote:
That is basically what it is. This is basically "we want Blacks to vote for the party WE say is good for them".
IMO that is what both parties do.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:50 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,524,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Now I never in my life thought I would ever agree with a Leader of the New Black Panthers, but, here again Trump goes where very few have gone before and........................... Just read this article, it says a lot and gives a guy something to think about.
NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes
The Black Panthers are nothing like the KKK which they are incorrectly compared too. Talking racial trash is one thing, actually harming people and ruining families a whole other level. The Red and Blue pill is not our only options.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies