Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 06:48 PM

416 posts, read 260,314 times

Advertisements

"That's NOT an endorsement of Donald Trump - it IS an admission that he spoke the Truth."

And therein lies the problem with the post, simply one man's opinion of the Truth. Just for fun i did a quick search on Black Leaders endorsing Hillary Clinton. Imagine my surprise when i found nearly 5 million hits on Goggle (yet another left wing conspiracy group).

But that's disingenuous because we know that isn't truly representational of how many there are. So here's just a couple of those links:
Clinton Gains Support From 170 African American Women Leaders

WHY BLACK CELEB ENDORSEMENTS MATTER MOST

Congressional Black Caucus PAC stands behind Clinton

Clinton Campaign Announces “Pa. African Americans for Hillary”

Clinton wins endorsements from 28 black ministers

There's thousands more; so now we need to figure out who's "Truth" is more important and influential come election day eh?

I know who my money is on, and it isn't that black American's will be staying home...or voting for the Donald.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 07:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Faux News clowns reported today Trump is polling at 1% with Blacks and he still hasn't spoken to at an event in front of Black voting groups for some odd reason. What's he afraid of?

Old 08-28-2016, 07:29 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
And suddenly Republicans are concerned about black people...it's pretty shameful because it's clearly all about politics i.e. votes. It isn't like there is some massive plan they have. Before Trump started to grandstand on this, most of you were ready to cut public assistance and let them fend for themselves.
Those are your words. My idea would be something like this. Link public assistance to the recipient providing some type of service or labor of a productive type. Limit the amount of time a person can be on public assistance and encourage to take a job in the private sector.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:02 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Now I never in my life thought I would ever agree with a Leader of the New Black Panthers, but, here again Trump goes where very few have gone before and........................... Just read this article, it says a lot and gives a guy something to think about.
NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes
I think that thud you hear is George Will falling off his high horse.

Old 08-29-2016, 02:59 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Guess its OK to whites that are conservative racists but not OK to call people who hate whites anti white racists...ah the usual hypocrisy of the left.

Old 08-29-2016, 08:05 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
And suddenly Republicans are concerned about black people...it's pretty shameful because it's clearly all about politics i.e. votes. It isn't like there is some massive plan they have. Before Trump started to grandstand on this, most of you were ready to cut public assistance and let them fend for themselves.
What is shameful is the disgusting pandering that the left has done with other races, their rewriting of history, their promises of non stop handouts instead of hand ups, and their outright lies just to get the vote of those other races, including the black race. Spare me your fake moral superiority.

Old 08-29-2016, 11:37 PM

416 posts, read 260,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Guess its OK to whites that are conservative racists but not OK to call people who hate whites anti white racists...ah the usual hypocrisy of the left.
Who hates whites? Anti-white racists? Last time i looked in the mirror, i was white and as of this posting, still am. So is this where i should chime in the hypocrisy of the right or just tell you how wrong you are.

It is just too much fun eh?

Old 02-02-2017, 11:57 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,527,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Now I never in my life thought I would ever agree with a Leader of the New Black Panthers, but, here again Trump goes where very few have gone before and........................... Just read this article, it says a lot and gives a guy something to think about.
NBP's Quanell X: Trump Right About Dems Exploiting Black Votes
What is your beef with the BPP? What did the BBP do that you do not like?

Old 02-02-2017, 02:01 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Don't know if you remember - but Quanell X took the police challenge months ago... he went through their training and came away singing praises for the police.

I would take this as an isolated take, as he could go in either direction based on what is happening.

I think he does have the people's best interest at heart regardless of politics.

Old 02-02-2017, 02:45 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Not Liberal, more Independent/Moderate. Not a fan of the Black Panthers. The gentleman is allowed to have his opinion whatever it may be, but in general Black Panthers ideology has been radical imo. I don't think that quality has changed.

Also, do you have a source other than Breitbart for future posts? I don't waste my time visiting that site, especially since it's head guy is Trumpster's Campaign Chairman.
You are responding to someone else from a post earlier in the year.
However on what scale are you judging yourself?
Based on the threads/posts, you sound very left wing, no where close to moderate.

I guess it is like the NYT saying they will need to re-evaluate their news stories and moderate. Then within days they are right back to the hard leftist reporting. Yet, I'd bet they think they moderated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies