Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: When will democrats give up fake hacking story?
December 2016 - democrats wake up and realize futility 7 8.54%
March 2017 - eventually the Trump inauguration sets in 12 14.63%
November 2017 - the mind of democrats are slow to see facts 11 13.41%
November 2020 - democrats need hacking ruse as fundraiser 61 74.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 01:01 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Julian Assange has been held up in an embassy for 4years now, so it is safe to say that people clearly cared before now.

Further more, you are arguing that a foreign hacker who illegally( yes, it is illegal to hack people) is justified because you like the info they found.

Thats like saying that the bank robber found out that one bank was charging you more to have an account than another one, and the fact that they stole your money is negated.
The Level or Organized crime by the Clintons is important. I for one am glad that poor excuse of a public servant is not in the WH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 01:01 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Considering that his entire story about the Russians is falling apart like a cheap car, just like everything else that his failed presidency has come up with, I'm willing to bet that he won't say anything else about it.

Old 12-14-2016, 01:05 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
None of the above.

They are rationalizing that stopping Obama's horrible agenda equated to obstructionism, so in their feeble minds they see their nonsense as some kind of revenge. It's herd mentality and transparent vindictiveness. They will never accept anyone with an R at this point.

They'd sooner have Anthony Weiner in the White House

Keep in mind that the popular vote had more than 60M people happily voting for their criminal Queen

Old 12-14-2016, 01:20 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,743,495 times
Aside from the hacking, I can think of several other ways the election was interfered with. If fair elections are something that is important, then you can't just pick one issue and ignore the many others, unless this is just a political stunt.

Old 12-14-2016, 01:21 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Level or Organized crime by the Clintons is important. I for one am glad that poor excuse of a public servant is not in the WH.
What crime did the CLinton's commit ?

Old 12-14-2016, 01:26 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,962 times
To paraphrase the following article "Obama shrugs off Russian hacking — until Donald Trump elected president"

Public: Romney says we should be worried about the Russians
Obama and sycophants: HA HA HA HA you paranoid fools!
Public: Office of Personnel Management was hacked and millions of DoD personnel's records (EVERYONE) is now in the hacker's hands
Obama and sycophants: Eh OK
Public: Federal Reserve (which oversees banking) was hacked, who knows what the hackers got
Obama and sycophants: Um...
Public: IRS was hacked and lots of accounts with people's money were compromised
Obama: Is it tee time yet?
Public: Hillary's emails (which was due to Podesta stupidly clicking on a phishing email) were compromised by the Russians?
Obama and sycophants: OH MY GOSH THIS IS A NATIONAL CRISIS!

Forgive me if I'm somewhat skeptical about this.

Old 12-14-2016, 01:44 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
What you actually mean to say is that YOU do not have proof.

The CIA says they do have that proof and that is why they told their director and the D.N.I. And that is why he formally accused the Russian Government itself.

again, motive is all that is in question unless you are just claiming the CIA is lying, then that is an entirely different discussion.
Show me where the CIA said that please.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:07 PM

203 posts, read 246,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
To paraphrase the following article "Obama shrugs off Russian hacking — until Donald Trump elected president"

Public: Romney says we should be worried about the Russians
Obama and sycophants: HA HA HA HA you paranoid fools!
Public: Office of Personnel Management was hacked and millions of DoD personnel's records (EVERYONE) is now in the hacker's hands
Obama and sycophants: Eh OK
Public: Federal Reserve (which oversees banking) was hacked, who knows what the hackers got
Obama and sycophants: Um...
Public: IRS was hacked and lots of accounts with people's money were compromised
Obama: Is it tee time yet?
Public: Hillary's emails (which was due to Podesta stupidly clicking on a phishing email) were compromised by the Russians?
Obama and sycophants: OH MY GOSH THIS IS A NATIONAL CRISIS!

Forgive me if I'm somewhat skeptical about this.
Skeptical that the public was right? What kind of logic is this LOL. By your account the public was right and it took DNC being hurt to see it. How does that change the narrative that Romney etc wasn't correct. Man being partisan blinds.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:10 PM

2,682 posts, read 2,180,160 times
Quote:
you are arguing whether or not it will survive, Im not. Im fully sure it will continue to exist, but skepticism in it is fully realized.

Ad it isnt MSM BS, Im not arguing someone stole votes, But just like the CIA, im saying that russian hackers were tasked with weakening Hillary Clinton( That is also the stance of the FBI).

It is possible that Russian hackers were tasked by the government to weaken Hillary Clinton. And the public should know if that actually happened or not, i.e., the basis for the intelligence community's alleged conclusions for a lot of different reasons, including future security.

But what I call the MSM BS is the continuing narrative that tries to link Trump directly and influence electoral votes, even before the nation has enough facts to know whether there is anything to the story to begin with. It seems the MSM is keeping the story going, and no details are going to be released by the Administration before the EC votes.

If this alleged hacking is supposed to be grounds to refuse him the Presidency, somebody better come up with definitive proof that he was directly involved. I don't think its possible to know one way or the other how much Wikileaks influenced people, so that alone is no reason to invalidate an election.

Old 12-14-2016, 02:22 PM

13,496 posts, read 18,190,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
Aside from the hacking, I can think of several other ways the election was interfered with. If fair elections are something that is important, then you can't just pick one issue and ignore the many others, unless this is just a political stunt.
Holy moley! There are all those "millions" of illegal voters that the president-elect told us about too! Barak and The Donald should be working shoulder to shoulder on this mess of an election, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies