Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 01:44 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Philly Cop and Marine Vet Victimized By Left Wing Witch Hunt - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

Ignorant cultural marxists. Oops. I repeated myself there...ignorant/cultural marxist...same thing etc. I hope he sues for defamation.
Forget the cultural insensitivity of people assuming all things German must be offensive.

The underlying theme of BLM & the SJW's is always war on middle & working class union members, and white people in general. When they talk about equality and justice what they mean is they want the political elites and corporations to tear down the middle class. It's that simple.

Old 09-03-2016, 01:49 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
After looking at the picture, I've got to say that I wouldn't want him on my police force. I know bikers who are less inked up than that- and certainly with less intimidating tattoos. Those are politically charged tats. He wants to use his body as a billboard? Wear long sleeves at work.
Seems like a reasonable compromise for the culturally ignorant who can't understand that not everything German is racist. However, compromise is not what the progressives want. They want to tear down the middle class and unions. Cops, teachers, firemen, they want them torn down.

The irony (aside from the cultural illiteracy involved) is that despite the progressive idolatry of all things European, progressives wouldn't last a day in Germany if the German Eagle offends them.

Old 09-03-2016, 01:54 PM

1,202 posts, read 642,207 times
Oh and for the charge he is a "nazi" the guy is JEWISH!

Old 09-03-2016, 07:54 PM

35,711 posts, read 21,081,460 times
I seen many police with tats in Fl. Also know many were vets as well

Old 09-03-2016, 10:05 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,128,823 times
Apparently the guy is also a collector of Nazi memorabilia and a member of a couple of questionable groups. This doesn't make him guilty of anything, but here's the link. If you google his name, you can find the same story on abc news, ect.

Alleged Neo-Nazi Police Officer Is Back on Duty After Being Exposed by Hackers | The Daily Dot

Old 09-03-2016, 10:08 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Quote:
Apparently the guy is also a collector of Nazi memorabilia and a member of a couple of questionable groups. This doesn't make him guilty of anything, but here's the link. If you google his name, you can find the same story on abc news, ect.

Alleged Neo-Nazi Police Officer Is Back on Duty After Being Exposed by Hackers | The Daily Dot
If this doesn't make him guilty of anything, why bringing it up?

Old 09-03-2016, 10:41 PM

1,202 posts, read 642,207 times
Quote:

A JEWISH cop of German/Jewish heritage is a member of one of the most violent "neo nazi" groups in America....yeahhhhhh....notice they give ZERO evidence of that claim as well. The tattoo is NOT the official emblem of Hitlers party,he is a war reenactment hobbyist and collects patches from police bureaus..horrible stuff!

Old 09-04-2016, 05:38 AM

59,122 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
I also have the right not to employ you

Enough said?
YOU don't do the hiring of police officers.

Enough said!

"I also have the right not to employ you"

Actually, in today's PC world , you might have a problem with that.

Some could file discrimination charges against you.

Old 09-04-2016, 09:58 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,474,039 times
Celebrating Nazi era German heritage good.
Celebrating Mexican heritage - UNAMERICAN!!!!

Old 09-04-2016, 10:16 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Celebrating Nazi era German heritage good.
Celebrating Mexican heritage - UNAMERICAN!!!!
First of all, you don't know if this officer is a "nazi"

secondly, I don't think most people have problems with others who celebrate Mexican heritage. (what does it have anything to do with the op?)

Last but not least, according to the article

When it comes to Europeans and Germany in particular, the psychotic left immediately connects everything to Nazism. It’s sick how Germany is the only country with a thousand year history that is defined by ten years.

This is never the case for Russia or China for example. No one EVER dares to define Islam by its atrocities even as things like child rape, bride burning, mutilation, stoning, female genital mutilation and a laundry list of other atrocities go on today. They are always conveniently overlooked.

Philly Cop and Marine Vet Victimized By Left Wing Witch Hunt - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies