Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 08:47 PM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times

Advertisements

https://www.google.com/amp/www.indep...?client=safari

The Austrian Supreme Court overturns a conviction of a rapist who was sentenced to six years for raping a 10-year old boy at a swimming pool shower because he said he was having a "sexual emergency." Apparently, the Iraqi migrant left his wife and children behind in a dangerous war zone and had a sexual emergency because he was without his wife for four months.

The Court in the original case said he didn't have a right to rape the boy, but apparently the Supreme Court sided with the defense lawyers that the original court didn't take into account whether the migrant thought this 10-year old had clearly said no. So, even though the age of consent in Austria is 14, this 10-year old could have consented in this case since the rapist was a migrant. Do you think the Court would consider this argument if an Austrian citizen had done this to a 10-year old boy?

Quote:
A man who raped a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Austria has had his conviction overturned after judges found he may have believed the child consented.

Police said the 20-year-old Iraqi refugee, who has not been named, assaulted his victim in a toilet cubicle at the Theresienbad swimming pool in Vienna on 2 December last year.

The child reported the rape to a lifeguard and his attacker was arrested at the scene, reportedly telling officers in initial interviews that he was experiencing a “sexual emergency” after not having sex in four months.
What is wrong with people? What happened to rule of law and ignorance of the law is no excuse? Are there two sets of law now, one for natural born citizens and another for migrants? I just don't understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 08:55 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
"It is not rape when a Muslim does it." - Islamophilic Leftists

Old 10-24-2016, 08:57 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,533 times
This is called over-compensating. Exactly like we are doing with political correctness. To integrate other religions & to make them feel welcome, we started punishing Christians, patriots. Similarly, to accomodate refugees & immigrants we are ignoring & discriminating against our own citizens. Vote for Republicans at every local, state, judicial & national level positions. We dont need to put up with it.

Fyi, I am an immigrant in usa & this kind of abuse of western culture & its citizens is very shocking for me. I sympathize with you & hope you get justice. You have become neglected & taken for granted in your own country. Dont put up with it. Vote for Trump & other Republicans. Kick the snobbish liberals out of every office.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:00 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
That is sick.
This is a clear case of culture clash, ignorance by the Iraqi scum and the court.
Was there a communication breakdown?
One would think the kid fought back but maybe in Iraq a fighting struggling prey is considered foreplay?

This rapist needs to have a run in with a big dude that is having his own "sexual emergency"

Old 10-24-2016, 09:04 PM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That is sick.
This is a clear case of culture clash, ignorance by the Iraqi scum and the court.
One would think the kid fought back but maybe in Iraq a fighting struggling prey is considered foreplay?

This rapist needs to have a run in with a big dude that is having his own "sexual emergency"
Imagine if it was a Christian Austrian man. He would be locked up forever. Isnt it ironic that in order to eliminate racial & religious discrimination we are punishing the natives & Christians? The paradox is so obvious.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
"It is not rape when a Muslim does it." - Islamophilic Leftists
It's more like CYA on their part. The problem with what the Europeans are doing by excusing these acts because of a different culture is they aren't going to fix the problem. Perhaps these migrants wouldn't do this if they knew it would be met with great punishment by the new countries, but instead they get a slap on the wrist and excused so the leaders can pretend that there is nothing wrong with the new culture.

If they insist on bringing people there for humanitarian reasons (and I can understand the thought), then make sure they understand that they must conform to the new culture, or be deported or imprisoned. I once read that a British governor in India told the locals that their practice of suttee (throwing the widow on the funeral pyre of her husband) would be outlawed, and when the locals objected because it was a part of their culture, his response was that the British had a culture of hanging people who murdered widows, so they could throw the widows on the pyres, but they would be hanged in the gallows erected nearby.

As far as I know, the practice of suttee has died out as a result. A strong condemnation of these cultural practices is what is needed, not acceptance or acquiescence. Break them of it now before they outnumber their hosts. But as we have seen over and over again, that is not what they're doing. The Rotterham police ignored children being raped for 10 years because they didn't want the local civilians turning against the Pakistani community where it was happening. The European governments are telling women there not to go out alone at night, or to wear more conservative dress. So, the only people being told to conform to culture are the hosts conforming to 7th century barbarianism.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:19 PM

Quote:
That is sick.

I don't know if you're aware, but it is a common practice in places like Iraq and Afghanistan for men to rape young boys. The "Dancing Boys" in Afghanistan are dressed as girls and abused by the men there. It has been going on longer than Islam, so it's more of a cultural thing than a religious thing. The fact that Islam makes women very inaccessible to men keeps the practice alive even if frowned upon. It's like the saying in prisons, gay for the stay.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:24 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/www.indep...?client=safari

The Austrian Supreme Court overturns a conviction of a rapist who was sentenced to six years for raping a 10-year old boy at a swimming pool shower because he said he was having a "sexual emergency." Apparently, the Iraqi migrant left his wife and children behind in a dangerous war zone and had a sexual emergency because he was without his wife for four months.

The Court in the original case said he didn't have a right to rape the boy, but apparently the Supreme Court sided with the defense lawyers that the original court didn't take into account whether the migrant thought this 10-year old had clearly said no. So, even though the age of consent in Austria is 14, this 10-year old could have consented in this case since the rapist was a migrant. Do you think the Court would consider this argument if an Austrian citizen had done this to a 10-year old boy?

What is wrong with people? What happened to rule of law and ignorance of the law is no excuse? Are there two sets of law now, one for natural born citizens and another for migrants? I just don't understand.
"Sexual emergency"?

Too bad someone didn't kick that perv in the nuts. I'd laugh if a woman did the deed.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:27 PM

Quote:
It does make me wonder how long before the local citizens will start clashing with the migrants. People will only put up with so much before they're pushed to the limit. It's why nationalist parties are making a comeback in those countries.

If I were an Austrian, I would be even more mad with the court for allowing this decision to be overturned than I would at the rapist. And if I were that boy's mother, I would be waiting outside the jail when that guy gets released.

Old 10-24-2016, 09:29 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I don't know if you're aware, but it is a common practice in places like Iraq and Afghanistan for men to rape young boys. The "Dancing Boys" in Afghanistan are dressed as girls and abused by the men there. It has been going on longer than Islam, so it's more of a cultural thing than a religious thing. The fact that Islam makes women very inaccessible to men keeps the practice alive even if frowned upon. It's like the saying in prisons, gay for the stay.
I've heard about and, when a US soldier beat the hell out of a local perv for raping a boy, our military tried to punish our soldier. Too bad our Armed Forces ain't allowed to punish those pervs if we're protecting those "Muslim" cowards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies