Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 05:34 PM

5,896 posts, read 3,895,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
I have no idea why you would claim that universities aren't places of political indoctrination. That is exactly what they are. It's a well-known and widely-established phenomenon. I've seen it over and over and over again, I read about it constantly, there are articles published daily about it, etc.
What kind of "political indoctrination" did I receive as a Marketing major? Where did you go to school by the way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 05:36 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
for most people. If you believe there is one, you need to take your meds so as to stop being so paranoid.

Now, there is a plan to get rid of Christianity (or at least the fundamentalist version) but that's largely an atheistic movement driven primarily by white liberals with a scattering of other racial groups and libertarians.
Libertarians? You were doing so well until you included us in the group wanting to destroy Christianity.

I'm a Christian Libertarian and we want to protect the Constitution and personal rights to believe in whatever you want!!! If you want to hook up with a goat, by all means do so... just don't infringe on my right to not be told how that night went on your goat date. I will certainly know it's a sin and will form my opinion accordingly, but I will not infringe on your right to do whatever the hell you want as long as it hurts nobody but yourself.

PLEASE leave Libertarians out of your group of atheists and extremist hate groups.

Quote:
More looney paranoia.

There is no hive mind or central intelligence commanding all liberals. Get that out of your head and stomp on it and never allow it to live again.

Those communisms had, you know, governments to plan that stuff. We do not have a communistic regime leading the leftist movements. There is no such conspiracy.

The problem is simply that people are too willing to accept the demands of stupid people who complain a lot. There's no conspiracy. It's just that some of our leaders have lost their spines.
Did you say something?

All I heard was MOO

Old 10-25-2016, 06:37 PM

20,706 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
More looney paranoia.
More ignorance and lack of insight.

Quote:
There is no hive mind or central intelligence commanding all liberals. Get that out of your head and stomp on it and never allow it to live again.
What complete stooge would ever think that? Do you think someone with an apple orchard sends out a memo to the apple trees? Do you think anyone tells the bees which trees to pollinate? Do you think cattle know they exist because they were bred to make a nice T-bone? If I didn't like you, and I don't, I would not need to conspire with anyone. I could simply give one of your enemies a job, and a raise. If you had a donut shop, I could decide to become an investor in the coffee house a block away. I don't have to tell anyone to do anything. All I need to do is encourage the self interest of your enemies and competitors . Ever look into how Rome broke up the Greeks such as the Achaean League? No simp ever does.

Quote:
Those communisms had, you know, governments to plan that stuff. We do not have a communistic regime leading the leftist movements. There is no such conspiracy.
Soros is funding them as we speak. He just became an investor in the the donut shop across the street. All they need to do is fund existing movements.

Quote:
The problem is simply that people are too willing to accept the demands of stupid people who complain a lot. There's no conspiracy. It's just that some of our leaders have lost their spines.

Gee, how easy it is to harness this? So you never thought anyone would get the bright idea to make use of such people?

What major historians have you read BTW? Or is it that you just like to babble like so many others?

Old 10-25-2016, 06:42 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,272,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
What kind of "political indoctrination" did I receive as a Marketing major?
How the hell would I know?

Are you going to claim universities play no part in shaping and influencing political views?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Where did you go to school by the way?
TCC, UD, UNT, TLU, and TT Online, not that it has anything to do with anything.

Old 10-25-2016, 06:47 PM

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
I wonder if these coddled/protected little snowflakes are getting their eyes opened and finally see reality?

Probably not.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:15 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,066,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinkChink View Post
Blacks are more Racists than any other group by a far margin. Noone calls them out on it , Guys like Obama throw fuel on the fire.

PS: im not saying all blacks are racist just 95% of them......................lol.
Why are so many people pointing out Black people when the majority of the crowd is Asian. California as a state has like 7% Black People and UC Berekley is 4% Black 46% Asian 28% White and 12% Hispanic andlike 10% other most of that being International students from Asia. Your complaining about black people when it is obvious Black People aren't the perpetrators.

I mean besides the odd black person here and there were do you see anyone Black trying to do anything other than get to class. Even then it is probably 100 students there the Asian population is approaching 14,000 so were nowhere near the majority of of the campus population.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:18 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I still don't know what the Q stands for. Now there's IA. I'm way behind the curve here. Speaking for myself, if someone try to impede my free movement based on my skin tone, there's going to be trouble. Especially if they put there hands on me, or worse my lady or another loved one. That would lead to....very bad things.

I can understand your POV. But I bet if you did defend yourself and Mrs NV, there'd be much eeking and ooking about you being racist, and your "white privilege" and all that tripe, plus you'd run the risk of being charged with a crime due to Political Correctness, to appease the SJW. Isn't America great????

Old 10-25-2016, 07:28 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
In the last 8 years of the current administration, the last 50 years of progress have disappeared. This great nation of ours is so devided right now.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:43 PM

7,770 posts, read 6,376,660 times
Berkley is the center of lunacy for the entire US.

Old 10-25-2016, 07:49 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,349,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Libertarians? You were doing so well until you included us in the group wanting to destroy Christianity.

I'm a Christian Libertarian and we want to protect the Constitution and personal rights to believe in whatever you want!!! If you want to hook up with a goat, by all means do so... just don't infringe on my right to not be told how that night went on your goat date. I will certainly know it's a sin and will form my opinion accordingly, but I will not infringe on your right to do whatever the hell you want as long as it hurts nobody but yourself.

PLEASE leave Libertarians out of your group of atheists and extremist hate groups.

Did you say something?

All I heard was MOO
Yes, Libertarians. Your religion doesn't get to own a political party.

I have note yet dated a goat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies