Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2016, 12:33 PM

1,229 posts, read 863,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I will be purchasing an arsenal of weapons for protection if Trump is elected, his loons are out there roaming around freely. My new model will be -- Don't leave home without it!

We're coming for you.....

You will be placed in a Trump re-education camp, where you will undergo vigorous pyscho-therapy and counseling ( maybe a little waterboarding too)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 12:34 PM

1,683 posts, read 821,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
As much as I dislike Trump, this is silly.

We shouldn't balme a candidate for everything that a supporter of that candidate says or does.
He didn't make the murderer show up at a local high school football game dressed in all camo and wave rebel flags in the face of minority citizens.

But he did.

Scott Michael Greene was convicted in combative 2014 encounters

Scott Michael Greene: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Old 11-02-2016, 12:41 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,489,040 times
For all we know it's a Hillary supporter calling himself a Trump supporter to try and discredit Trump at the last minute.

From all the BS that's been proven about Hillary people starting crap at Trump rallies, I wouldn't put it past them for trying to pull something like this.

Same thing with the church burning down.

Desperation on the democrats part.

Call it what you want, but I believe that the majority of the American people are seeing this and saying "Yeah right, check out what the democrats and that desperate vile corrupt evil person Hillary Clinton are trying to pull over on us now" to themselves.

True or not, Hillary has done this to herself.

NOBODY can trust her anymore, and the more bizarre it is, with Hillary, the more realistic it seems to be...

Old 11-02-2016, 12:43 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,351,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
As much as I dislike Trump, this is silly.

We shouldn't balme a candidate for everything that a supporter of that candidate says or does.
aside from the fact that there are multiple threads here blaming Hillary Clinton for anything and everything said by her supporters and in hacked and STOLEN emails that she has no direct connection to, I would usually agree. But the reality is that Trump incites and inflames his followers with hateful rhetoric. This may be the most egregious example but far from the only one where

He's also been inciting them to commit violence against journalists to the extent that one had to be provided with Secret Service protection leaving a rally. He called her out by name again today.

The reality is that violent white supremacists support Trump. That doesn't mean all of his supporters are violent white supremacists, but the other way around seems to be true. This murderer is one more data point supporting that.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:44 PM

465 posts, read 258,638 times
Saw a bulletin on this today, the guy is still at large last I read. This, plus the burning of a Black church yesterday, plus all the anger...I swear it feels like a country on the verge of civil war. I hope I'm wrong, but this man (Trump) has seemed to awaken the worst instincts in his supporters and his detractors, and as opposed to anyone checking those instincts, they seem to be getting out of control.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:52 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,489,040 times
What you are seeing is people waking up and seeing what the democrats are really all about, and they are pisssed.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:57 PM

20,323 posts, read 21,142,120 times
He was paid by the DNC to do this. It's in the Wikileaks.
He was promised to be taken care of for life and a guaranteed insanity conviction serving very little time.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:59 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,622,094 times
When this story first broke, I am sure he thought it was black guys who shot the cops. Now that the culprit was a neo Nazi, well now Trump and his supporters are more relaxed. Had it been a black person who did the shooting , the postings here by many would have been waaay different.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:00 PM

29,872 posts, read 14,917,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
I will be purchasing an arsenal of weapons for protection if Trump is elected, his loons are out there roaming around freely. My new model will be -- Don't leave home without it!

Right, because his supporters have been the ones protesting, blocking traffic, blocking rally's, rioting, stealing signs...etc.
Don't vote for the guy if you don't like him, but at least come to grips that most of the lunacy that is happening comes from the left.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:01 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,622,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
Saw a bulletin on this today, the guy is still at large last I read. This, plus the burning of a Black church yesterday, plus all the anger...I swear it feels like a country on the verge of civil war. I hope I'm wrong, but this man (Trump) has seemed to awaken the worst instincts in his supporters and his detractors, and as opposed to anyone checking those instincts, they seem to be getting out of control.

Not even close. I guess there pockets in the US where whites and blacks don't work together, go to Church together, shop together, play ball together or go to school together. But in most of the country I m not afraid of a race war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies