Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:22 PM

68,353 posts, read 54,544,722 times

Advertisements

As big a jackass as I think Donald Trump is, and that's BIG , the cold blooded assassinations of two officers is clearly the work of a psychopath having little/nothing to do with politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 01:27 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,611,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Right, because his supporters have been the ones protesting, blocking traffic, blocking rally's, rioting, stealing signs...etc.
Don't vote for the guy if you don't like him, but at least come to grips that most of the lunacy that is happening comes from the left.

Thank Jesus your guys don't need a White Lives Matter. Ever thought of that ? Just saying brother, see what the other side is protesting. If your not complaining about those issues, drop to your knees and give thanks to God.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:27 PM

15,662 posts, read 10,437,822 times
The murdered police officers have been identified.

Urbandale police officer Justin Martin was only 24 years old and single.

Des Moines police Sgt. Anthony 'Tony' Beminio, 39, was married with three children.

Wednesday’s deaths bring to at least 51 the number of police officers fatally shot in the US and Puerto Rico in 2016. That’s the highest one-year total since 2011, when 73 were shot dead, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

http://wnep.com/2016/11/02/two-iowa-...mbush-attacks/

Last edited by texan2yankee; 11-02-2016 at 01:36 PM..

Old 11-02-2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
As big a jackass as I think Donald Trump is, and that's BIG , the cold blooded assassinations of two officers is clearly the work of a psychopath having little/nothing to do with politics.
True but if was the other way around.... You already know.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:28 PM

465 posts, read 258,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Not even close. I guess there pockets in the US where whites and blacks don't work together, go to Church together, shop together, play ball together or go to school together. But in most of the country I m not afraid of a race war.
I didn't say race war, I said civil war. I work with and live around people of all races and creeds and I absolutely love it. However, there are those who don't, and they seem very angry. I think any conflict is based more on a difference in mindsets than on race.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:31 PM

11,239 posts, read 8,337,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHTMAllDayLong View Post
I will be purchasing a gun if Trump ISN'T elected. That's when the crazies will come out. Not all, not most, but even if 1% of 1% of Trump supporters lose their mind their will be big problems.
My biggest fear:

Trump wins the popular vote and Hillary wins the electoral vote and therefore the election. Better lock your doors people....

Old 11-02-2016, 01:31 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,282,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
A psychopath who believed he was entitled to wave a confederate flag around at a high school football game to attack a peaceful demonstration acknowledging racial inequality in our country and demand that those peacefully demonstrating via a choice not to rise for the National Anthem be arrested.

The irony of course is that this staunch defender of American rights was of course waving around the flag of an entity that had proclaimed itself to be a separate sovereign nation engaged in battle AGAINST the United States.

But in any case, I think that Trump has created an environment where people believe that they have the right to demand that those who have a different opinion about out country be harassed and arrested. That is why I think this action is pertinent to his campaign and the vitriol he spews at his rallies.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
I didn't say race war, I said civil war. I work with and live around people of all races and creeds and I absolutely love it. However, there are those who don't, and they seem very angry. I think any conflict is based more on a difference in mindsets than on race.
No civil war either.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:35 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,336,218 times
OP......you are one sad individual.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:35 PM

4,753 posts, read 2,994,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
True but if was the other way around.... You already know.
It has been numerous times this election yet Democrats downplay it. I mean, look at posters like First24 in this thread with that baseless statement. I guarantee you Clinton supporters like that didn't say a damn thing about the terrorists who are Hillary supporters or some folks in the BLM movement who killed cops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies