Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 08:05 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,577,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Again you no point what so ever.
Lol, whatever dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 08:15 AM

2,005 posts, read 2,093,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Based on numbers alone, police are still less likely to die now than they were anytime before 2010, 2010 being the point the 21st century when officer deaths were at an all time low. That's right kiddos, under president Obama, the 21st century had it's lowest number of police officered being killed, and not under Bush, even though Obama is a Communist Muslim dictator who hates white people, Christians, and Americans and is a weak leader.

Jokes aside, yes, there have been several high profile targeted killings of police officers in a relatively short span, but statistically speaking, police officers are not in significantly more danger than they've been in in the last few years. And this point almost proves itself with the article, utilizing the tactic of narrative journalism (also known as fake journalism; but it does make money so WEEEEE), can only name two other incidents, both of which were loosely connected by ideology and happened within a month of the other. Then this event happens, which may very well have the same anti-police government distrust motives, but that's going to be the case with any targeted police, military, or political attack. Meaning the two aren't really related. As tragic as this event is, I'm not seeing some kind of epidemic. The numbers don't support it's existence.
Difference is, police today are being executed just for being a cop instead of being killed when responding to a call. Speaks volumes about the times we are currently facing.

I'm not suggesting that police are in any more danger than they have been in the past, but the fact they are being murdered just for having a badge is concerning to me as a regular citizen..

Old 11-04-2016, 08:19 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,182,299 times
Quote:
Again the OP didn't know who the suspect was. Keep deflecting from that truth. It's getting to be laughable.
The OP didn't know, despite it being in the very link they posted, and posted excerpts from? The part she quoted from the article is literally right before they give his description. LOL.

Quote:
LMAO Who cares if no one brought that up. You were wrong, because you are uninformed and have a twisted agenda which doesn't include the truth. I was right. Deal with it.
Keep deflecting and making things up. Your posts are really getting to be pathetic.
Who cares? Are you lost? The discussion is about the tone of the threads, based on the shooter's skin color. Try to keep up, please.

Quote:
Again your mentality to is make things up and make it about other posts and threads. It's sad that you don't care about the truth.

A reminder, which you'll continue to deflect on - I was correct about the shooter being mentally unstable.
Made up? I gave you links to both threads to prove my point, including one that literally said the Baton Rouge shooter wasn't mentally ill. And then I linked you to a follow up thread in which posters blamed the shooting on BLM and BP and not mental illness.

How dense can someone be?

I know you don't want to re-read the threads, because you'll be wrong and your fragile ego can't handle that, even though it's really not that big of a deal.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, whatever dude.
No surprise many of them couldn't chew gum and tie their left shoe string at the same time.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:34 PM

37,958 posts, read 17,902,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
The OP didn't know, despite it being in the very link they posted, and posted excerpts from? The part she quoted from the article is literally right before they give his description. LOL.
True it would have been more correct to say going by the OP, the OP didn't make it about race instead of not knowing the race. YOU made it about race.

You mean someone read an article and didn't make it about race? from the OP

The anti-police rhetoric and violence by BLM and others must stop.

Quote:
Who cares? Are you lost? The discussion is about the tone of the threads, based on the shooter's skin color. Try to keep up, please.
LMAO You're so far lost you'll never get home. The discussion is about whatever you try to make it about because you have a twisted agenda. Most of the shooters are not black or white they are mentally disturbed. That's what YOU don't get.

Quote:
Made up? I gave you links to both threads to prove my point, including one that literally said the Baton Rouge shooter wasn't mentally ill. And then I linked you to a follow up thread in which posters blamed the shooting on BLM and BP and not mental illness.
Yet I showed you the door by offering proof he was most likely mentally ill and you ignored the fact that most are.**

Quote:
How dense can someone be?
How uninformed can one person be? See above.**

Quote:
I know you don't want to re-read the threads, because you'll be wrong and your fragile ego can't handle that, even though it's really not that big of a deal.
I know you don't want to make it about the truth so keep deflecting and make it about other threads instead of the facts because you'll be wrong and your fragile ego can't handle that, even though it's really not that big of a deal.
Your post is a joke.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:41 PM

37,958 posts, read 17,902,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, whatever dude.
And still haven't made a point.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
True it would have been more correct to say going by the OP, the OP didn't make it about race instead of not knowing the race. YOU made it about race.

You mean someone read an article and didn't make it about race? from the OP

The anti-police rhetoric and violence by BLM and others must stop.
Again, you have your head buried somewhere, and refuse to see what's in front of you.

Quote:
LMAO You're so far lost you'll never get home. The discussion is about whatever you try to make it about because you have a twisted agenda. Most of the shooters are not black or white they are mentally disturbed. That's what YOU don't get.

Yet I showed you the door by offering proof he was most likely mentally ill and you ignored the fact that most are.**

How uninformed can one person be? See above.**

I know you don't want to make it about the truth so keep deflecting and make it about other threads instead of the facts because you'll be wrong and your fragile ego can't handle that, even though it's really not that big of a deal.
Your post is a joke.
LOL. I really, really don't know how many times I have to explain this to you. The discussion wasn't on if the shooters' were mentally ill. The discussion is on whether or not that is the focus of a thread, and how the shooter's skin color determines that.

If you re-read the Baton Rouge or Dallas thread, or any thread where the criminal is black, you will see the discussion isn't centered around whether or not the shooter is mentally ill, but it will be focused on blaming Obama, Clinton, BLM, blacks crime rates, etc., not whether or not the shooter was mentally ill.

That was the entire point of all of this and somehow, someway you can't grasp that.

Old 11-07-2016, 10:37 AM

So uh, where's #BlueLivesMatter on this one?

Suspect charged after 2 officers wounded in Arnold shooting

Quote:
Upon arrival officers came in contact with Kuebler, who was hiding in a bush near the residence with at shotgun. Kuebler immediately fired two rounds at the officers. The buckshot from the blast struck two of the officers in the face, shoulder, and hand. The officers never returned fire on the Kuebler.
You could hear a pin drop.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:04 AM

2,260 posts, read 1,141,135 times
Quote:
So uh, where's #BlueLivesMatter on this one?

Suspect charged after 2 officers wounded in Arnold shooting

You could hear a pin drop.
We both know theres no sensationalism and outrage when white men shoot cops, not even by all the alleged cops on the forum. Lets see how far this goes on topic. Ill wait.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
We both know theres no sensationalism and outrage when white men shoot cops, not even by all the alleged cops on the forum. Lets see how far this goes on topic. Ill wait.
Yup.

I could barely find this thread, had to bump it already. If I remember correctly, the Dallas and Baton Rouge threads were sticked topics on this forum.

Of course, all the #antiBLM crybabies had moved on from a retaliation killing of two police officers to Beyonce performing at the CMA's.

Priorities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies