Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 04:50 PM

37,971 posts, read 17,924,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Again, you have your head buried somewhere, and refuse to see what's in front of you.
You're the one who is falsely playing the race card in this instance not me. Take your own advice, pull your head out.

Quote:
LOL. I really, really don't know how many times I have to explain this to you.
You haven't explained anything. Keep trying

Quote:
The discussion wasn't on if the shooters' were mentally ill. The discussion is on whether or not that is the focus of a thread, and how the shooter's skin color determines that.
Because you made it about race when the OP didn't. That's what the defective race card players do.

Quote:
If you re-read the Baton Rouge or Dallas thread, or any thread where the criminal is black, you will see the discussion isn't centered around whether or not the shooter is mentally ill, but it will be focused on blaming Obama, Clinton, BLM, blacks crime rates, etc., not whether or not the shooter was mentally ill.
Because boobus cannot solve problems when the cause is ignored. More proof posters should read my posts since I make it about mental illness.
Again what does that have to do with the OP when it clearly didn't make it about race. You made it about race in this thread.

Quote:
That was the entire point of all of this and somehow, someway you can't grasp that.
Yes I can grasp you falsely playing the race card.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
We both know theres no sensationalism and outrage when white men shoot cops, not even by all the alleged cops on the forum. Lets see how far this goes on topic. Ill wait.
which fake cops are on here besides notmeofficer

Old 11-08-2016, 07:50 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,187,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You're the one who is falsely playing the race card in this instance not me. Take your own advice, pull your head out.

You haven't explained anything. Keep trying

Because you made it about race when the OP didn't. That's what the defective race card players do.

Because boobus cannot solve problems when the cause is ignored. More proof posters should read my posts since I make it about mental illness.
Again what does that have to do with the OP when it clearly didn't make it about race. You made it about race in this thread.

Yes I can grasp you falsely playing the race card.
The Baton Rouge and Dallas threads both have more than 3x the posts this thread has. But hey, it's not about race, even though the OP still decided to bring up BLM in their OP.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:14 AM

31,136 posts, read 22,180,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
We both know theres no sensationalism and outrage when white men shoot cops, not even by all the alleged cops on the forum. Lets see how far this goes on topic. Ill wait.
Of course not, people are taught to stand by their race, except white people dont seem to care when a cop shoots one of their criminals. We even have racial and ethic classifications in our government to reinforce the separate races. People are tribal after all.

Old 11-08-2016, 05:17 PM

Second deputy dies after ambush shooting in Peach County

Old 11-09-2016, 08:05 AM

Quote:
The Baton Rouge and Dallas threads both have more than 3x the posts this thread has. But hey, it's not about race, even though the OP still decided to bring up BLM in their OP.
BLM was brought up because it is associated with violence against law enforcement. That's what the false race card players do
The OP also said and others. Avoiding that is what the false race card players do

Their are no racist comments in the OP. Saying otherwise is the desperate act of a false race card player.

All you've done is avoid what I've posted and deflected. That's what the false race card do.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:10 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,371,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
BLM was brought up because it is associated with violence against law enforcement. That's what the false race card players do
The OP also said and others. Avoiding that is what the false race card players do

Their are no racist comments in the OP. Saying otherwise is the desperate act of a false race card player.

All you've done is avoid what I've posted and deflected. That's what the false race card do.
Bringing up black people when a white man was behind the trigger is racist.

Try again.

Old 11-09-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Of course not, people are taught to stand by their race, except white people dont seem to care when a cop shoots one of their criminals. We even have racial and ethic classifications in our government to reinforce the separate races. People are tribal after all.
Agreed. It does seem strange that whites, percentage wise are not outraged more when it happens. They seemed to get more outraged when a dog is shot by law enforcement.

Old 11-10-2016, 10:01 AM

And here I thought "Blue Lives Mattered".

Old 11-10-2016, 10:08 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,236,353 times
Quote:

And here I thought "Blue Lives Mattered".
Only when the perp or unarmed civilian is Black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies