Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:39 PM

73,038 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
more importantly, vice versa. If a whacky trump supporter, than they would be prosecuted for arson, civil rights intimidation.. if false flag, prosecuted for arson and??
Answer my question first, then I will answer yours. I am the one who asked first,

Old 11-02-2016, 01:40 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
So you basically just pulled it out of your arse and made up a bunch of crap, as usual.

I could've posted a bunch of stories like this one, oh and then there's Scott Michael Greene (I'm sure you popped your head in that thread and then quickly backed out when you found out who killed the officers), but why even bother.

Thanks for the laugh.
hey, I heard mitt didn't pay taxes for 10 years!

oh, and that HRC was under sniper fire

and the furgeson thug was shot while his hands were up

and the thug was shot while reading a book

and it was a video which caused the attack on the libyan embassy

then I heard isis is the JV team

and if that wasn't enough, I heard you can keep your doctor....PERIOD!

it was a rogue IRS office in cincinnatti

the shovel ready jobs saved the country from economic collapse

with that pattern of lies coming from mainstream democrats it is not hard to suppose it was the dems who burned the church..... and left a signature. Dems and media committing such crimes to make repubs or tparty members look bad are a well established pattern. Like the cops always suspecting the husband when a wife disappears the dems have earned their reputation for unethical behavior and media backed lies.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:41 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
I make the odds 60/40 this was done by extremist lefties to make Trump supporters look bad.
Just like Trump Supporters firebombed the campaign office in NC?

Old 11-02-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Really...is this what we've come to as a nation? One would think we've evolved beyond this kind of nonsense.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-probe...154512487.html

Mississippi church burned, vandalized with 'Vote Trump'

A black church in Mississippi was burned and spray-painted with "Vote Trump," officials said on Wednesday, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation said it was looking into the incident, which comes one week before the U.S. presidential election.
Right now, there is a search for suspects. Truth is, there are still some people who haven't evolved passed such nonsense. Dylann Roof is a good example of that.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Just like Trump Supporters firebombed the campaign office in NC?
Thank you for reminding me of that. If some people can say this incident is a hoax from the Democrats, then the same could be said of a Republican campaign office being burned down. It would go both ways. However, something tells me alot of people are diehards for THEIR party and can't reason very well(and this happens on both sides).

Old 11-02-2016, 01:48 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
hey, I heard mitt didn't pay taxes for 10 years!

oh, and that HRC was under sniper fire

and the furgeson thug was shot while his hands were up

and the thug was shot while reading a book

and it was a video which caused the attack on the libyan embassy

then I heard isis is the JV team

and if that wasn't enough, I heard you can keep your doctor....PERIOD!

it was a rogue IRS office in cincinnatti

the shovel ready jobs saved the country from economic collapse

with that pattern of lies coming from mainstream democrats it is not hard to suppose it was the dems who burned the church..... and left a signature. Dems and media committing such crimes to make repubs or tparty members look bad are a well established pattern. Like the cops always suspecting the husband when a wife disappears the dems have earned their reputation for unethical behavior and media backed lies.
You forgot "Obamacare will lower your premiums $2500 a year"

Old 11-02-2016, 01:51 PM

Those who think this is a hoax:

Are you basing this on solid evidence of a hoax? Or is this a matter of "my party vs their party"?

Old 11-02-2016, 01:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Really...is this what we've come to as a nation? One would think we've evolved beyond this kind of nonsense.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-probe...154512487.html

Mississippi church burned, vandalized with 'Vote Trump'

A black church in Mississippi was burned and spray-painted with "Vote Trump," officials said on Wednesday, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation said it was looking into the incident, which comes one week before the U.S. presidential election.

What I read is it was not done at the same time, but painted that night, after it was put out.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:00 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped Champ View Post
You forgot, "We will do what we can to prevent Obama from being successful at anything" - Signed the Republicans
That didn't exactly take much.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:03 PM

27,656 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Answer my question first, then I will answer yours. I am the one who asked first,
personal instincts ... If I were fbi I would be looking at both possibilities 50-50, leaning on ff
Either way an arson charge... civil rights intimidation for righty... If lefty, arson charge and??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies