Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 10:09 AM

23,201 posts, read 10,481,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
LOL, my husband says this all the time. It's probably a not-uncommon notion. We do have an awful lot of resources. We'll be okay. The rest of the nation might get a little hungry, though!
California is the big money pit of America, if California left the nation, the nation would become wealthy, doesn't California take more government money that any 5 other states?

California is where all our taxes are flowing to, I guess when you start housing illegal aliens in hotels to then give them money, a car and free medical care just to get them to vote, there would be a problem. California is not just sucking in all the federal dollars for Californians, their money goes to Mexican citizens. If California could leave the nation, the rest of us win the lottery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 10:11 AM

23,201 posts, read 10,481,904 times
Texas is the only state that actually could break our treaty, we are the only ones who could leave the nation and Texas is where all the money is made. That's why everyone is moving to Texas.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:16 AM

3,901 posts, read 4,551,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Don't panic, it's just snowing in California!

Old 11-09-2016, 10:19 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,601,950 times
MS-13 will soon come face-to-face with the American military.

They better leave, or be killed.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:21 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,677,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I am referring to his past. He has mistreated, blacks, Hispanics and women and he kicked the disabled out of his rallies. Do you really think he will change, now?

Oh really now......

"
#1 – In 1974, after Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Senate seat, Hillary lashed out at campaign manager Paul Fray calling him a, “f**king Jew b****rd!†This outburst was witnessed and confirmed by 3 people, so it definitely happened.
#2 – As First Lady, Hillary called young black men “super-predators†indicating that she thought all young black males were violent criminals. She also said, “We have to bring them to heel,†like young blacks are the same as dogs. Despite thinking this was incredibly racist, blacks still support Hillary.
#3 – While serving in the US Senate, Hillary tried to make a joke that disparaged a civil rights icon and demeaned all people from India. “I love this quote. It’s from Mahatma Gandhi. He ran a gas station down in St. Louis for a couple of years. Mr. Gandhi, do you still go to the gas station?†asked Clinton.
#4 – In 2005 Hillary said, “I am adamantly against illegal immigrants.†She also, as a Senator, voted to construct a wall between the US and Mexico. Considering the main “proof†of Trump’s racism is that he opposes illegal immigration and wants to build a wall, isn’t it odd that Hillary gets off for having said the same thing?
#5 – During the 2008 democratic primaries Hillary Clinton’s campaign started the “birther†rumors, questioning Obama’s US citizenship. They even circulated the now famous picture of Obama in full Muslim garb. Somehow Trump’s campaign to get Obama to release his birth certificate is racist, but Hillary’s role in starting the birther movement is not.
#6 – Also during the 2008 presidential race, Hillary’s husband Bill said this of Obama: “A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.†Hillary didn’t say this one but her husband did and she certainly never disavowed it.
#7 – Shortly after announcing her candidacy, Hillary said “all lives matter†in a black church. I don’t think this one is racist, but lefties, black activists, and Hillary herself all do, so it makes the list. Plus as is the case with most of this stuff, if Trump had said it liberals would freak the hell out.
#8 – In November of 2015, Hillary called people in this country illegally “illegal aliens.†Trump is a racist when he says “illegal aliens,†why isn’t Hillary?
#9 – In April of this year, Hillary joined NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on stage at a democratic fundraiser for a scripted joke about how lazy black people are. The two liberals made reference to “colored people’s time†which is a super-racist way of saying black people are chronically tardy and lethargic."

Top Ten Examples Of Hillary Clinton’s Racism The Media Chooses To Ignore

“Hard-working white Americans†prefer her to Obama. In May 2008, Clinton told the USA Today that while Obama was leading the delegate race, she still had a broader political base. Unfortunately, she made that claim in explicitly racial terms, citing an Associated Press poll “that found how Senator Obama’s support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again, and how whites in both states who had not completed college were supporting me.â€

2. “Colored People’s Time.†Clinton appeared alongside left-wing New York City mayor Bill de Blasio at the annual Inner Circle Dinner this year, and joined in a racist joke based on a stereotype that black people are late for everything:
Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough. [Laughter]
De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. [Audience gasps]
Host: I don’t like jokes like that.
Hillary Clinton, Racist: Top 5 Worst Comments (in Public)

Old 11-09-2016, 01:56 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,231,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I am referring to his past. He has mistreated, blacks, Hispanics and women and he kicked the disabled out of his rallies. Do you really think he will change, now?
And were these his supporters -or- disrupting hecklers and/or protesters?
I bet they were the latter, and not the former.
Right?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:02 PM

63,001 posts, read 29,210,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

Illegal aliens and their supporters, obviously.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:15 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times
Memo to snowflakes: Uh, yeah he IS going to be your president. I know that's not what you learned at those indoctrination gulags known as colleges and universities, but that's how it works.

Buck up, kids. You don't always get your way, and everyone doesn't get a juice box.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:17 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,034,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Memo to snowflakes: Uh, yeah he IS going to be your president. I know that's not what you learned at those indoctrination gulags known as colleges and universities, but that's how it works.

Buck up, kids. You don't always get your way, and everyone doesn't get a juice box.
You copied-and-pasted this from having said it twice now to the GOP, right?

That's why we haven't had two excruciating terms of "Obummer is a Mooooooooooooosluhm terrrrrrrrrorist!" and "I want to see a BETTER birth certificate than THAT one!" and "Sign thisuh-here petition to seceed...succeede...suc...sec...BREAK THE HELL AWAY!" and "impeach Obama because...because...um!" without even a pause for breath in between screams of infantile rage, right?

So good, as long as we're all on the same page here.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:17 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,928,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
California is the big money pit of America, if California left the nation, the nation would become wealthy, doesn't California take more government money that any 5 other states?

California is where all our taxes are flowing to, I guess when you start housing illegal aliens in hotels to then give them money, a car and free medical care just to get them to vote, there would be a problem. California is not just sucking in all the federal dollars for Californians, their money goes to Mexican citizens. If California could leave the nation, the rest of us win the lottery.
California statistics (san diego newspaper, 2016)

Welfare in California
34%
Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only …
12%
… of the U.S. population resides here.
How we compare
California is third among states in per-capita spending on welfare:
$179
New York leads the nation:
$256
Idaho is at the bottom:
$17

that's federal money they are taking, so if they want to secede by all means go for it.

Otherwise, quit whining and get on board the make America great train. It's always the big mouths that get the attention in the media, and a lot of Californians actually voted for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies