Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 02:33 PM

3,840 posts, read 3,069,132 times

Advertisements

BLM did factor into HRC's loss. The majority of Americans are tired of this crap and if it keeps up the dems will never occupy the WH again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2016, 02:33 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,568,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BougNeg1 View Post
I am an African American. I did not vote for Trump because of some of his irresponsible statements.
However, you Liberals and BLM types have been 10 times as irresponsible as he was. You can only push people so far. BlackLivesMatter has been too hypocritical regarding these police shootings.
The liberal media has been way too smug with their elitist attitudes.
You all deserved that smack upside your heads that you got on election night.
Eh. Clinton came around because of a Reagan/Bush backlash.

Bush came around because of a Clinton backlash.

Obama came around because of a Bush backlash.

Trump came around because of a Obama backlash.

If you Republicans think you're going to be riding a thirty year wave, you deserve a smack upside your head too.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:34 PM

3,811 posts, read 4,695,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
With the history cops it has to be questioned. I still recall in high school my brother was pulled over for no reason, thank God he wasn't shot but his car was illegally searched. He wasn't doing anything but driving a raggedy car that you'd expect to see a high school student driving. Unfortunately we can only judge based on history and significant number of whites do still harbor hate against blacks. I'm not understanding why we think 400+ years of racist history should just be overlooked?

What whites are doing with Trump is no different than what BLM is doing. People are just looking out for self. BLM is looking out for blacks, and whites feel Trump is looking out for them. Don't be a hypocrite.

Again, there is a difference in questioning stuff & jumping to conclusions which BLM seems to do.

And I'm not going to pretend to know what it is like to be black. But it's obvious we both have different feelings towards cops & first impressions will always show our bias.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:34 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,568,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
BLM did factor into HRC's loss. The majority of Americans are tired of this crap and if it keeps up the dems will never occupy the WH again.
Right - - just like all those hipppies prevented Democrats from never getting back in after '68.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:37 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,558,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
With the history cops it has to be questioned. I still recall in high school my brother was pulled over for no reason, thank God he wasn't shot but his car was illegally searched. He wasn't doing anything but driving a raggedy car that you'd expect to see a high school student driving. Unfortunately we can only judge based on history and significant number of whites do still harbor hate against blacks. I'm not understanding why we think 400+ years of racist history should just be overlooked?

What whites are doing with Trump is no different than what BLM is doing. People are just looking out for self. BLM is looking out for blacks, and whites feel Trump is looking out for them. Don't be a hypocrite.
You are seriously delusional if you think that voting for Trump is somehow white people's idea of BLM.

The big problem with BLM is no real leadership, and the ones who DO act like they are in charge are racist fools themselves.

People marching because they support a # and protest a bad shooting are GREAT PEOPLE. I have not one problem with them.

BUT you get a bunch of loons from a totally different city and all they want to do is loot and burn and be violent all the while displaying the BLM signs.

They aren't really BLM, but they claim to be, and the media doesn't do a good enough job making sure people know BLM is against all of that stuff, so unfortunately many people erroneously think BLM = hoods blocking traffic, breaking windows and attacking white folks.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:38 PM

270 posts, read 198,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusta2016 View Post
Now Black folks are the reason the USA white voters put their country in the hands of a proven Con man that's totally unfit for the job. I am not upset I, actually can not help but laugh when I think that Donald Trump is the President of the United States. You go Donald. You have proven that anybody can become president regardless of their faults and bad reputation. And if Black Folks get ...
I said "BlackLivesMatter" not "Black Folks." The two are NOT the same. If you are Black you should know that.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:40 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BougNeg1 View Post
I am an African American. I did not vote for Trump because of some of his irresponsible statements.
However, you Liberals and BLM types have been 10 times as irresponsible as he was. You can only push people so far. BlackLivesMatter has been too hypocritical regarding these police shootings.
The liberal media has been way too smug with their elitist attitudes.
You all deserved that smack upside your heads that you got on election night.
I disagree. Alot of people who were eligible to vote didn't vote. They are more responsible.

I have a question for you. As a Black American, how do you think you will fare under Trump?

Old 11-11-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
BLM's sole purpose has been about police brutality. They've stated this plenty of times.
BlackLivesMatter's PRIMARY purpose is the promotion of gay, lesbian and tranvestidike sexualities. Nothing wrong with that.
Just be honest.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:45 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I disagree. Alot of people who were eligible to vote didn't vote. They are more responsible.

I have a question for you. As a Black American, how do you think you will fare under Trump?
Exactly. People don't seem to get that. Voter turn out for republicans wasn't too far off from 2008/2012. Hillary was millions under what Obama generated. Hillary didn't get people excited to vote for. Had nothing to do with BLM.

And people need to stop giving BLM so much credit for anything. I know it looks like I defend them, but they've accomplished nothing and most blacks don't really even care for them.

Old 11-11-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Eh. Clinton came around because of a Reagan/Bush backlash.

Bush came around because of a Clinton backlash.

Obama came around because of a Bush backlash.

Trump came around because of a Obama backlash.

If you Republicans think you're going to be riding a thirty year wave, you deserve a smack upside your head too.

All true. Again, people never learn from history.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies