Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2016, 05:20 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,471,899 times

Advertisements

Well, at any rate, Hillary will be yesterdays news in January, and become totally irrelevant by next summer.

If nobody investigates her, or Obama pardons her (either would be a fate worse than death for her attention craving psyche), she will fast become a historical footnote as the biggest political loser in history, nobody will pay her or Bill any serious attention, her Clinton Foundation will crumble because she has no political power, and she will live out her days as an alcoholic recluse.

So, at this point it just doesn't matter any more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2016, 06:10 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,284,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It will not be Trumps job to Lock her up.

That will be Jeff Sessions job.
LMAO....it's like you guys are impervious to reality.

Jeff Sessions won't even TRY to go after Hillary Clinton. So please, quit try'na make sense outta the fact that Trump basically hyped you guy's heads up.

Just say you got had and move on.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:05 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,336,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
No man -- especially a highly imperfect man -- is invincible.
There are many ways to defeat him. Calling him names is not one of them.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:21 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,753,039 times
Watching you Trump supporters trying to justify the fact that Trump conned you has made my day. Keep it up!

Old 11-22-2016, 07:32 PM

14,727 posts, read 14,709,210 times
Well it's still better than having Crooked Hillary in the White House. She'd already be calling with political favors to foreign leaders to benefit her personal businesses by now.

Old 11-22-2016, 07:57 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,336,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Watching you Trump supporters trying to justify the fact that Trump conned you has made my day. Keep it up!
I'm not a Trump supporter but I know one thing for sure......not prosecuting Hillary is small potato's compared to Obama's lies about getting us out of the wars and not starting new ones.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:03 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,284,761 times
Quote:
Who, except the hardcore Trump fans, couldn't see it coming.

- Prosecuting Clinton after all that "Lock her up" and now turning away from that
- Obama care complete repeal at first, now he wants to just improve it
- Some of the totally naive Alt-right who believed he would deport ALL illegals, which won't happen
- Global warming and that it is a hoax from China
Donald Trump says he has an 'open mind' on climate pacts | Daily Mail Online
- Being against lobbyist yet appointing them in his government
- Being against establishment politicians yet appointing them in his new government
- Romney

Next will probably be that wall, which already as some reports suggest will be mostly a fence, Wouldn't be surprised if in the end it would be just some BS symbolic part fence part wall for a few miles.

It looks like he played many of his supporters for fools. I guess when he tells it like it is it could be different the next day!

Last edited by MustermannBB; 11-22-2016 at 08:18 PM..

Old 11-22-2016, 08:04 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,278,920 times
If Trump thinks this act of charity in not pursuing charges against Hillary will gain him brownie points , he is sadly wrong.

Renege on too many election promises and there could be a backlash from his supporters. Might let this one slide rather reluctantly, but lets see what else happens in the months ahead.

Old 11-22-2016, 08:08 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,075,258 times
Quote:
No con at all. I never thought he'd prosecute her, I don't think he's building the wall, and I don't think Obamacare is going to be changed much. I don't care. I just wanted social justice equality-obsessed pusillanimous sanctimonious progressive putrescent automatons to get their feeeeeeeelings shoved you know where.

AND THAT HAPPENED. 100% ELECTION SUCCESS. WE WIN. GO TO THE BUBBLE!!!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI

Old 11-22-2016, 08:09 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,220,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
As predicted, Donald Trump will apparently not pursue charges against Hillary Clinton, as in his view 'she has been through enough'.
It's really not up to Trump or any other president to decide which cases to pursue or not. Politicization of the Justice Department is a bad thing, not a positive thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies