Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 03:43 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Did he Grab her by the.... You know what I mean.
Muhammad was a sex-slave owner and trader.
Had a 9 year old child bride; Aisha.
Had multiple wives at any one time.
Numerous sex slaves.

Muslims believe Muhammad had the sexual strength of 100 men that allowed him to rape these women, though according to Islam, Muhammad was completely justified in raping them.
https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'a...lars:Sexuality

Old 11-23-2016, 03:47 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,446,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Quran is the message of moon God; Allah.
Muslims believe the Quran was verbally revealed by God to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel (Jibril),gradually over a period of approximately 23 years, beginning on 22 December 609 CE, when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632, the year of his death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran

Quote:
Hadiths are the messages of charlatan Muhammad.
That's not what it says here:

A hadith is one of various reports describing the words, actions, or habits of the Islamic prophet Muhammad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadith

Quote:
Quranists reject the Hadiths.
They do, but you claimed that they don't follow Muhammad earlier, didn't you? Are you saying that Muhammad = Hadith?

Quote:
Less than 1% of Muslim population do not follow Muhammad because they find his character not suitable to follow in modern times. These Muslims are called "Quranists".

Old 11-23-2016, 03:49 PM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Did he Grab her by the.... You know what I mean.
Actually, he (Mohammad) supposedly said that a woman should lick the bloody snot from her husbands running nose if he tells her too.

I'm getting that from a Muslim woman (on YouTube) born and raised in Syria as a Muslim, in Muslim schools, that cane to the USA and is certainly far more anti-Muslim than I am. I'm not particularly anti-Muslim as I agree with Islam on some thing and on other things I don't. I prefer to look primarily at what Muslim and I share in common. While not entirely ignoreing every difference.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Actually, he (Mohammad) supposedly said that a woman should lick the bloody snot from her husbands running nose if he tells her too. I'm getting that from a Muslim woman (on YouTube) born and raised in Syria as a Muslim, in Muslim schools, that cane to the USA and is certainly far more anti-Muslim than I am. I'm not particularly anti-Muslim as I agree with Islam on some thing and on other things I don't. I prefer to look primarily at what Muslim and I share in common. While not entirely ignoreing every difference.
Cool story.

Old 11-23-2016, 04:34 PM

934 posts, read 1,346,765 times
Why do liberals defend these throwback? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Should us christians let them throw you LGBTQ members off roofs? WWMD

Old 11-23-2016, 04:39 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,663,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
Married a 6 year old... explains a lot
Fun fact about most of us: We are educated people. History was included as part of this education.

You will no doubt be surprised to learn that humanity lived in other places long before 1946. And in many of those places, marrying children to other children (or to adults) was a common occurrence for a number of reasons.

If you want to know what those reasons are, reply "1".

If you have been frightened by this liberal display of knowledge, please return to Breitbart.

Old 11-23-2016, 04:45 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldwine View Post
Fun fact about most of us: We are educated people. History was included as part of this education.

You will no doubt be surprised to learn that humanity lived in other places long before 1946. And in many of those places, marrying children to other children (or to adults) was a common occurrence for a number of reasons.

If you want to know what those reasons are, reply "1".

If you have been frightened by this liberal display of knowledge, please return to Breitbart.
As a Liberal myself let me try to unpack it for you.

The difference is that; Muhammad claimed to be a Prophet.
Quran says Muhammad is a perfect human being and an example for Muslims to follow for ALL times.

This is dangerous!

Old 11-23-2016, 04:50 PM

934 posts, read 1,346,765 times
You know in 2016, in the muhammad world, you could get your head severed from your body for displaying your liberal knowledge? Do christians own slave today? Muhammadist do....

P.S. Christians led the abolition movement, not leftist libs.....

Old 11-23-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Dawg View Post
Why do liberals defend these throwback? The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Should us christians let them throw you LGBTQ members off roofs? WWMD
Can you cite some examples of a liberal defending a throwback?

Thanks!

Old 11-23-2016, 04:53 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,663,931 times
Quote:
As a Liberal myself let me try to unpack it for you.

The difference is that; Muhammad claimed to be a Prophet.
Quran says Muhammad is a perfect human being and an example for Muslims to follow for ALL times.

This is dangerous!
I am far more likely to be murdered by a lone gunman in a public space than I am to be killed by a terrorist group from the Middle East.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies