Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2016, 08:06 AM

39,494 posts, read 27,841,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
This explains baseline white privilege without going too deep in the weeds.

https://www.deanza.edu/faculty/lewis...20Knapsack.pdf
Those seem like majority privilege to me, to be completely honest.

This is just my opinion, may or may not be true. I think there is definitely majority privilege in every nation. There is also class privilege.

Like Bill O'Reilly once said, this country is divided by class, not by race. I think he got a point there.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:07 AM

14,522 posts, read 11,345,834 times
Nothing new, just more proof that they don't get it.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:08 AM

25,842 posts, read 20,785,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
I have never seen such a retarded video in all my entire life. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama directed it.

Who the hell does MTV think they are and does anyone even watch them? That channel has been infiltrated by liberals a long time ago and is essentially a useless channel that no one watches.

Reports are that MTV is not attempting to delete every copy and block it after backlash.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuOGf1iuLEA
How did you come across this video OP?

If, as you claim, no one watches the channel there isn't much chance of anyone seeing this video, is there?

That being the case, why did you bring it to everyone's attention rather than just letting it fade away?

Remember - negative attention is attention.
You do understand the boomerang effect, right?

Think Vanity Fair.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Obviously the best course of action is to do more of these things since they bother SWJs.
Obviously.

It's clearly having the desired effect on the OP.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:10 AM

8,090 posts, read 7,005,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Those seem like majority privilege to me, to be completely honest.

This is just my opinion, may or may not be true. I think there is definitely majority privilege in every nation. There is also class privilege.

Like Bill O'Reilly once said, this country is divided by class, not by race. I think he got a point there.
Well white people are the majority in the United States, so it's effectively the same thing. I think many white people understand this and know how they benefit, and some of them are afraid of demographic shifts because they fear losing that privilege (spoiler alert: they won't. It takes more than a few generations of population shift to change America's power structure).

Old 12-21-2016, 08:11 AM

638 posts, read 312,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

If, as you claim, no one watches the channel there isn't much chance of anyone seeing this video, is there?

That being the case, why did you bring it to everyone's attention rather than just letting it fade away?

Think Vanity Fair.
Tucker Carlson (Fox) had it on his show last night, as I'm sure others did as well. This wasn't fading away unfortunately. But hey, it's not like a hot mic faded away either, so we really can't expect something that was actually published to simply go away either.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:11 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,462,791 times
Quote:

Think Vanity Fair.
It's a sign of the times.

Liberals and leftists guilt-tripping white males.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
You're simultaneously unemployed, and watching Teen Mom marathons? I'm shocked!
All the while musing about who (still) watches MTV.

I would have thought that the answer was self-evident.

The disconnect seems strong with the OP.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:12 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,018,952 times
Quote:

Think Vanity Fair.
Go back and read the comments. You will find the answers you seek. Follow the mouse and click.

I originally did find it on social media. Why let something this stupid fade away? I want people to realize how stupid people/companies are for putting garbage like this out. It just ruins their own cause.

Old 12-21-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Exactly ! Hypocrisy at its finest . It's okay for the far progressive left to tell others how to act or feel . Lets change the groups up and watch the reponse would be . Rioting ? Looting ?
We see threads on this forum day after day after day telling Blacks, women, etc. how they should feel, act, respond, etc.

Someone secure in his masculinity and/or belief system would just shrug off the nonsense spouted in the video but clearly it touched some sort of nerve.

Trying to understand how this could possibly be important in the larger scheme, but I've got nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies