Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2016, 10:37 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Exactly, I learn more about the people who live in this country every day, and the more I learn, the more I hope a nuclear war wipes all of us out
Just don't reproduce.

Then you'll have done your small part.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:38 AM

25,775 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Exactly, I learn more about the people who live in this country every day, and the more I learn, the more I hope a nuclear war wipes all of us out
I feel for you, man. I felt that way before the elections. Things are looking up for me now, though. I guess you are on the other end of the tetter-totter. Don't worry, you'll feel better in four or maybe eight years.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I feel for you, man. I felt that way before the elections. Things are looking up for me now, though. I guess you are on the other end of the tetter-totter. Don't worry, you'll feel better in four or maybe eight years.
Yes, we have to remind ourselves that the racist liberals are in their grieving period.

I'm keeping plenty of hot cocoa and coloring books on hand.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:40 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yes, we have to remind ourselves that the racist liberals are in their grieving period.
The whites on the right are the racists, how do you explain the South?

Old 12-21-2016, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Yep. Classic, text-book example of the 'stages of grief' chart.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:41 AM

1,544 posts, read 925,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
How cool and hip. White male, preferred scapegoat of the left. Would love to see anyone try to make a vid like this of ANY other "group".. Anyone care to guess what the response would be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Exactly ! Hypocrisy at its finest . It's okay for the far progressive left to tell others how to act or feel . Lets change the groups up and watch the reponse would be . Rioting ? Looting ?
But it's okay for right wing nut jobs to be hypocritical and blame everybody else, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post
I love seeing a bunch of idiots complaining about White men - you know the ones who invented EVERYTHING you see around you? How many inventions have Blacks created?

I love how White men, WHO BUILT THE MODERN WORLD, are supposed to hate themselves?

If White men are so terrible, these people can go to the 88% of the world WHICH IS NON-WHITE. WHY ARE SO MANY TRYING TO FLOOD WHITE COUNTRIES?
Actually, those countries were taken by force by whites, FYI. Also, your ancestors took credit for those inventions because Black people (don't address us as "blacks" if we're human [Hueman]) couldn't hold patents in those days. So cut that "whites are better" bull.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
The whites on the right are the racists, how do you explain the South?
I explain it as being too hot and humid. Other than that, I have no explanation. There is nothing to explain.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Actually, those countries were taken by force by whites, FYI.
Non-whites would have conquered and grabbed territory if they could.

Come to think of it, they did!

All the time.

From each other.

And there were plenty of slaves in America before the first white man even set foot on the continent.

Old 12-21-2016, 10:48 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
Fact-free white supremacy. Thanks for tipping your hand.
I was thinking the same thing..

Old 12-21-2016, 10:50 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,619,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GraceProfessional- View Post
Mexicans don't have power like blacks do in many cities in the south. This "blacks have no power" is just nonsense only believed by people that have never lived in majority black areas. Explain to me how blacks had no power at my elementary school when all the staff and the principle were black as was the man in charge of the entire school system and the mayor. I took a case to trial one time and 8 of the 12 jurors were black, as was my attorney, the judge, the prosecutor and the cop that arrested me and all the jail guards were also black and my bail bondsman. Please explain how my whiteness put me in a "position of power" where I couldn't experience racism.
The fact that you notice that and it bothers you means you are predjudiced
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies