Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 05:02 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Nope, another lie! Blacks interact with all Americans just fine. I don't have any issues with most Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native Americans, etc., etc...

White nationalists are a big problem. With the triumph of the idiot-elect white nationalism has seen a resurgence. Online white nationalist propaganda is a big issue everywhere. Especially here on CD. We all know who our resident white nationalist are on CD and they're very active posters...
Lol, the Hispanics who are running & beating blacks out of their neighborhoods in Texas & California would disagree with you. The MTV ad was racial scapegoating....and whites have every right to call MTV on it.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:03 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
Quote:
Nope, another lie! Blacks interact with all Americans just fine. I don't have any issues with most Mexican-Americans, Asian-Americans, Native Americans, etc., etc...

White nationalists are a big problem. With the triumph of the idiot-elect white nationalism has seen a resurgence. Online white nationalist propaganda is a big issue everywhere. Especially here on CD. We all know who our resident white nationalist are on CD and they're very active posters...

Just look how these white nationalist and their sympathizers used this MTV situation as a lighting rod...
Black people are much more likely to be hurt by black people than white nationalists. Clean up Chicago already dude.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:06 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Lol, the Hispanics who are running & beating blacks out of their neighborhoods in Texas & California would disagree with you.
I'm from South Central Los Angeles. I grew up around and with Mexicans.. Your misinformation isn't going to work with me. I have very close Mexican-American friends and I had some Mexicans that I didn't get along with. Same with some blacks and the same with some whites. I judge people individually by their merits and not by group stereotypes...

Old 12-21-2016, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Black people are much more likely to be hurt by black people than white nationalists. Clean up Chicago already dude.
Dude, I'm not from Chicago.. A child is most at risk from being molested by a dirty white man. Do you see me judging all white man because of this? No you don't...

Old 12-21-2016, 05:09 PM

Black lives matter. .. stop picking on blacks like Michael Brown. He didn't do anything.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:10 PM

Quote:
I'm from South Central Los Angeles. I grew up around and with Mexicans.. Your misinformation isn't going to work with me. I have very close Mexican-American friends and I had some Mexicans that I didn't get along with. Same with some blacks and the same with some whites. I judge people individually by their merits and not by group stereotypes...
There is a lot of tension between the Black & Hispanic communities. I don't need to make anything up, It's in the news everyday.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Dude, I'm not from Chicago.. A child is most at risk from being molested by a dirty white man. Do you see me judging all white man because of this? No you don't...
That's because there is more white people in this country. But based on percentages of people per race, a child is much more likely to be molested by one of the smelly black guys with the rancid smell coming off them. They reproduce like no other race. Check the stats on that too. Baby mammas and stuff, it's repulsive brah

No lies, truth.. check the stats of child rapists... blacks rule at raping kids

Old 12-21-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
There is a lot of tension between the Black & Hispanic communities. I don't need to make anything up, It's in the news everyday.
Did you hear this on Fox News? This is the problem with you people. You think you're an expert from a distance because you heard some news stories.. I'm here, in the city, eating tacos every week in the Mexican spots. Where are you? In homogeneous Green Bay, Wisconsin... Do you see how this sounds?

Old 12-21-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Did you hear this on Fox News? This is the problem with you people. You think you're an expert from a distance because you heard some news stories.. I'm here, in the city, eating tacos every week in the Mexican spots. Where are you? In homogeneous Green Bay, Wisconsin... Do you see how this sounds?
You people I just think it's obvious that white people are the least of the problems that the Black community faces in 2016. I interact with all kinds of folks where I work. Don't tell anyone, but I even dated several Black women back in my college days....

Old 12-21-2016, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
That's because there is more white people in this country. But based on percentages of people per race, a child is much more likely to be molested by one of the smelly black guys with the rancid smell coming off them. They reproduce like no other race. Check the stats on that too. Baby mammas and stuff, it's repulsive brah

No lies, truth.. check the stats of child rapists... blacks rule at raping kids
OK, I just double checked the statistics from some studies. You're wrong again. Most Pedophilia comes from dirty white men.. What a sick bunch pedophiles are...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies