Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 05:22 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,136,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
You people I just think it's obvious that white people are the least of the problems that the Black community faces in 2016. I interact with all kinds of folks where I work. Don't tell anyone, but I even dated several Black women back in my college days....
White folks aren't a problem for me. I get along well with the majority of white folks. We've already went down this rodeo. I only have a problem with white nationalists!!! These are the people I go after.

Last edited by SHABAZZ310; 12-21-2016 at 05:37 PM..

Old 12-21-2016, 05:34 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
White folks aren't a problem for me. I jet along well with the majority of white folks. We've already went down this rodeo. I only have a problem with white nationalists!!! These are the people I go after.
WTF qualifies one to be a "white nationalist "
This seems to be the new buzzword with the left .

You lefties played out the term "racist " so now you use that one .

How creative ...

Another empty and meaningless term from the left

Old 12-21-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post

How creative ...

You know exactly what a white nationalist is Jim...

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...te-nationalist

Old 12-21-2016, 05:46 PM

Hmmm so the KKK morons are the biggest problem for black folks today?
KKK is keeping them down ?
Are KKK shooting and killing thousands in Chicago ?
Is the KKK forcing blacks to have kids out of wedlock ?

You live in L.A . How is the KKK or other white nationalist groups keeping people down ?

Saying the KKK is to blame for all the problems is like saying Nation of Islam is to blame for all the problems of whites and Jewish people .

Old 12-21-2016, 05:48 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,087 times
Quote:

You live in L.A . How is the KKK or other white nationalist groups keeping people down ?

Saying the KKK is to blame for all the problems is like saying Nation of Islam is to blame for all the problems of whites and Jewish people .
Don't tell the truth, it's racist.

Old 12-21-2016, 05:59 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,329,280 times
Quote:

In 2006, the FBI warned about white supremacists infiltrating law enforcement. The same FBI that yall like to quote for murder rates by race.
FBI Warned About White Supremacists Infiltrating Police Departments : snopes.com

Old 12-21-2016, 06:02 PM

638 posts, read 310,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
In 2006, the FBI warned about white supremacists infiltrating law enforcement. The same FBI that yall like to quote for murder rates by race.
FBI Warned About White Supremacists Infiltrating Police Departments : snopes.com
Bwahahahahahaha......... Snopes. Yeah, they're an unbiased source. If you're a liberal........ lol. Please

Old 12-21-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
So white racist cops are becoming police officers specifically to kill black people ?
Really?

Old 12-21-2016, 07:13 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,188,243 times
Quote:

How creative ...

It's not a meaningless word. The below poster may be one. She's at a minimum - a racist. If you have no issue with what she says below then maybe you are one too! This site is full of em...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
That's because there is more white people in this country. But based on percentages of people per race, a child is much more likely to be molested by one of the smelly black guys with the rancid smell coming off them. They reproduce like no other race. Check the stats on that too. Baby mammas and stuff, it's repulsive brah

No lies, truth.. check the stats of child rapists... blacks rule at raping kids

Old 12-21-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I know you don't, and that's why you will keep on having to depend on the white folks to survive. . If your happy where you are, and like to think your getting ahead and making progress, have at it, I am happy for you, here in my Neighborhood, with no gangs, no Gangstas, no BLM, and everyone wears their pants pulled up. Then you can wonder why we want to keep our Neighborhoods that way.
Hahaha, this guy.. There's a good chance my taxes subsidize your lifestyle. How else does your SNAP benefits get paid.. I'm extremely happy where I'm at in life thank you... And I'm grateful there are no rednecks in my upper class neighborhood..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies