Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 12:17 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,695,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Our country and the free world are the losers and sooner or later you will figure that out as well.

[MOD CUT/off topic]
Yeah, right....... Israel must not be a part of your free world. Obama is a POS and the sooner he is gone the better.

Old 12-26-2016, 12:18 PM

50,979 posts, read 24,467,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So this guy is about to be your President and the best he can do for a Xmas message and photo is an arrogant pose in front of a Xmas tree by himself, with a "tiny" raised fist? What about his beloved "kids" and family that he goes on ad nauseum about?

What a no/low class move, but this is what you get when anger trumps common sense, and what is best for us and the free world. Can't wait for the New Year's photo with him and Putey!
I thought the same thing when I first saw it.

We will have to learn that there is a big difference between class and crass.

Old 12-26-2016, 12:22 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,162,003 times
He's a bad joke. Just imagine if President Obama had done such a ridiculous thing. The right would have accused him of standing for some type of Black Power and/or Muslim group just as they did here...

Quote:
President Obama secretly signaled African leaders using a Muslim hand signal known as the Shahada.
Obama Flashes Muslim 'Shahada' Gang Sign : snopes.com
The birther-in-chief is classless and tacky.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 12-26-2016 at 12:43 PM..

Old 12-26-2016, 12:25 PM

51,660 posts, read 25,900,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I put the odds at 60% that Cruz will be nominated by Trump for a SCOTUS seat before 2020.
Cruz on the Supreme Court? Not in a million.

In case you haven't heard, Cruz is not highly regarded in the Senate. As Lindsey Graham once said. “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you.”

I don't care how many senators would like to get him out of the Senate, it is unlikely they would ever vote for a man most regard as a "miserable S.O.B."

If Cruz made it past the Judiciary Committee (and that's questionable in itself) and made it to the Senate for confirmation, he would face a Democratic filibuster that Republicans wouldn't make any effort to shut down, even if they could.

Trump is unpredictable, to say the least, and might nominate Cruz if only to get some conservative cred, but it would be a bloody battle and one his administration would be unlikely to win.

Trump does a lot of goofy things, such as sending out a holiday greeting with his fist in the air (who does that?), but I don't see him launching into a losing battle like this.

We'll see, eh?

Old 12-26-2016, 12:29 PM

6,267 posts, read 5,082,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I've seen a ton of posts here and on FB lately about "crybaby losers," and "lefty whiners," and "get over and get used to it," and I can't help but wonder if those posting such things actually believe this works.

Whenever I see one of these posts, my first thought is that we are on to something here, we've hit a nerve.

I'm not one of those people. I keep hoping that you'll just keep doing what you're doing. Some on here will understand why.

Old 12-26-2016, 12:30 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,558,947 times
What photo?

Old 12-26-2016, 12:31 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,741,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Looks like some kind of facist salute doesn't it?
Only to fascists.......

Fascists look for those types of things, you must be one.

Those in the real world take it at face value, and don't read partisan bs into everything and anything possible.

CN

Old 12-26-2016, 12:39 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,919,339 times
Quote:
Dare to dream.

Next to Trump, Obama will come off like looking like effing Churchill.

Trump can wave his tiny fist in the air, but wait until he starts tangling with that bunch of politicians who are still seething from his accusations that their wives are ugly or their fathers were assassins of sorts.
Looks like you are quite a ways behind the times, most of those of whom you speak are already firmly entrenched behind President Trump. Bygones be bygones, lets get together with Donald and make America great again. That's how Republicans operate, America first, something you wouldn't understand.
Trump is doing and will continue to do a fantastic job, and all you and the rest of the small people can do nothing about it, it just makes you look pathetic..
You are wishing and hoping for America to fail. Why do you hate America?

Old 12-26-2016, 12:40 PM

451 posts, read 236,714 times
Quote:
I've seen a ton of posts here and on FB lately about "crybaby losers," and "lefty whiners," and "get over and get used to it," and I can't help but wonder if those posting such things actually believe this works.

Whenever I see one of these posts, my first thought is that we are on to something here, we've hit a nerve.

Trump and the faithful have been calling others names for a while now, and a lot worse than this. So nothing new, really.

Kind of sad the way they keep hauling out the deplorable remark, but if it's the best the got, then okay, I guess.

But carry on. It helps to know when we've struck a chord.

Let's see now.

The left just lost the White House in an election where everyone and their Mother picked Dillary. In fact many Democrats did not even vote. They believed that Dillary had this election all locked up!

The left lost the House. The left lost the Senate. Over 1,000 state MAyorships, Governors, State House and Senate Seats switched from Dumbocrat to Republican.

Combined this was the biggest tsunami of a ***** slap the Dumbocrats could ever imagine.

It is like one team having a 42-0 lead in the SuperBowl. And it is still the first quarter!!!! HAHA!!!

And the best you can come up with? Your saving grace....WE GOT 'EM WE STRUCK A CHORD!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm........I think most of us Trump supporters would respond like Ray Liotta here.......

But......carry on.......
Attached Thumbnails
Trump's "Tiny Fist" Christmas Message-ray-liotta-laughing-goodfellas.jpg  

Old 12-26-2016, 12:41 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,998,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
What part about "I am the new Furer" don't you get???
What the heck is a "Furer"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies