Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 10:34 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times

Advertisements

Once Soros dies, there are no significant funds for the Democratic Party...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 10:36 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Thumbs down Soros Obama and The Clintons

I have been saying this for awhile here on City Data. Soros support BLM and the whole sale destruction of our cities thru riots and protest. Soros has been dumping millions of dollars 20 million to be exact thru the Bank of Panama.

Their is a good case for violation of campaign finance law and money laundering thru the Clinton foundation. Soros and his son are true International Mafia figures.

Even if this will not go to trial it sung corruption across to America.

George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
  1. Cached
  2. Similar

Apr 2, 2011 - Here are the Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous: ... American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:39 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Default Soros Cartel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
His carries the torch has made visits to the Obama White House.

Alex Soros comes out of the shadows. Son of George Soros is busy ...

theduran.com/alex-soros-comes-out-of-the-shadows-son-of-george-soros-is-putting-p...
  1. Cached

Aug 17, 2016 - George Soros's son, Alex Soros, promises to carry on his father's ... to a photo posted on Alexander Soros' Instagram on Friday afternoon.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:46 AM

4,176 posts, read 6,337,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
People have complained about liberal colleges for decades.
You don't think the universities have become more liberal/leftist/indoctrinating over the year? I graduated in 2000 and don't recall the safe space/trigger warning/micro-aggression stuff. I wasn't politically active at the time, but most of the student body was Democratic-leaning. My sense is that things weren't as authoritarian/anti-free speech as they are now.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:59 AM

14,955 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Oh, I don't know. Seems he has at least one son, Alex, following in his corrupt footsteps.

Alex Soros comes out of the shadows. Son of George Soros is busy putting politicians in his pocket

Old 01-02-2017, 12:01 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
You don't think the universities have become more liberal/leftist/indoctrinating over the year?
We haven't had another Kent State episode.

Quote:
I graduated in 2000 and don't recall the safe space/trigger warning/micro-aggression stuff. I wasn't politically active at the time, but most of the student body was Democratic-leaning. My sense is that things weren't as authoritarian/anti-free speech as they are now.
No they were not building safe zones, they were burning down buildings. (not saying that I don't support their actions) The burning of the ROTC building is what brought the National Guard.

Old 01-02-2017, 12:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
95% of those who want a job have one.
And those able bodied people who don't want a job support Soros and his extremist Democrats.

Old 01-02-2017, 12:13 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I sat out the primary and would have probably sat out the general election were it not for what I saw at the San Jose rally. Watching the police sit back while hordes of people spit on Trump supporters, egg that woman in the face, and chase down and beat people for supporting a political candidate was too much. And then they acted like they were just fighting fascism, and the victims deserved it. Who are the fascists? Trump will be scrutinized by the media at least.
I've been saying this. Obama got a pass because dare speak out against Obama and the liberal media screamed racism. We were supposed to agree with everything Obama because of his skin color. The same with Hillary if elected, dare to speak out her you'd be called sexist. They were already ramping it up before the election.

There's something seriously wrong when we let color or gender dictate what is good or bad. With Trump, at least the media will do it's job. The problem is, they'll cry wolf and act like lunes over anything that people will tune them out.

Old 01-02-2017, 12:21 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
His carries the torch has made visits to the Obama White House.

Alex Soros comes out of the shadows. Son of George Soros is busy ...

theduran.com/alex-soros-comes-out-of-the-shadows-son-of-george-soros-is-putting-p...
  1. Cached

Aug 17, 2016 - George Soros's son, Alex Soros, promises to carry on his father's ... to a photo posted on Alexander Soros' Instagram on Friday afternoon.
I laugh at what people who hope Alex Soros will do anything more than what he is... spoiled rich kids are going to be what they were like for 50 years... they do not change on what you hope... this is human nature... Alex Soros is not George Soros and that is all you really need to know... the end is coming for the Democratic Party and there is nothing on this planet to stop it...

Old 01-02-2017, 12:37 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,331,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Much truth told in this article.

As for myself, I was a Democrat for many years. This past year I dropped my registration and went Independent. If I don't like a GOP candidate, I will vote for the Libertarian before I will vote for a Democrat.

I'm not alone and many of us were not surprised at all when Hillary lost the election.
Obama’s wins concealed the scale and scope of the disaster. Then the party woke up after Obama to realize that it had lost its old bases in the South and the Rust Belt. The left had hollowed it out and transformed it into a party of coastal urban elites, angry college crybullies and minority coalitions.
As Soros plowed more money into the left, its escalating radicalism alienated more of the country. Each “avalanche” was a reaction to the abuses of his radicals. It wasn't Trump or Cruz who suffered the consequences. It wasn't even his own leftists. Rather it was the conservative and eventually the moderate wings of the Democrat party who were swept away by his left-wing avalanches.
How George Soros Destroyed The Democratic Party

Don't be fooled and brainwashed by the media, there is nothing wrong with the Democratic party. Whenever you win the General Election by 3 million VOTES, you are a STRONG and VIABLE party!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies