Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 09:51 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
If you don't want to end up at the bottom of the Potomac in a sack I'd let it slide.
I wouldn't have to worry if you would stop reporting me and my posts to the Democrats. They keep sending text messages that say, "The anarchist says you're at it again."

Don't you have some anarchy to busy yourself with?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2017, 10:17 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I wouldn't have to worry if you would stop reporting me and my posts to the Democrats. They keep sending text messages that say, "The anarchist says you're at it again."

Don't you have some anarchy to busy yourself with?
I didn't turn you in. It was Putin!

Old 01-08-2017, 10:17 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
It's exactly 2 months after election day and the leftists are still complaining about the fact that their candidate lost.
  • "Fake news"
  • "Democratic process influenced by foreigners"
  • "Misinformation campaign"
  • "Our democracy requires free and fair elections"

Are we forgetting that this is how every election goes?

Or, do you remember how everyone thinks that Sarah Palin said "I can see Russia from my house"? Guess what: That was a fake quote. Look it up.

And are people forgetting that Sarah Palin's email was hacked and that it she claims it disrupted her campaign? https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...acker-campaign

No love for Palin?

Leftists are just angry because they want to be the one who deliver the more effective propaganda campaign.

Now, if Russia did successfully hack the DNC and did hand over the information to Wikileaks (both of which there is no evidence for, by the way), you would think that democracy-worshipping leftists would be happy about this, since it gave voters more information. As a matter of fact, this election may have been a poster boy for the democracy.

What about more info on Trump. We really know nothing about him or his business dealings throughout the world and how it will affect the way he runs our country. And we still haven't seen his tax returns. How telling that Hillary's emails were hacked and not Trumps.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I didn't turn you in. It was Putin!

Oh, that's right. He hacked my emails and then started reporting me. My bad.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:33 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think you are making this too complicated, a foreign power attempted to influence our election and they need to be held accountable, it's that simple.

I'm sure you would agree regardless if Trump lost the election because you sound like a very fair and even handed person.
The only people that tried to Influence the Elction in favor of one Candidate was the DNC and Hillary's Campaign Staff, in cahoots with the Media, Obama, and the Justice Department, FBI, and State Department.

All Wiki Leaks posted was actual events in e-mails, all true, and all verifiable, because the events did happen as described. The leaks exposed corruption and un-American activities by the Democrats. These leaks made Americans more informed Voters, and many of us thank who ever did leak the information for helping Democracy succeed.

I am still waiting for Obama to sanction the DNC, the Clintons, and the Justice Department, for interfering in the election

Old 01-08-2017, 10:38 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

What about more info on Trump. We really know nothing about him or his business dealings throughout the world and how it will affect the way he runs our country. And we still haven't seen his tax returns. How telling that Hillary's emails were hacked and not Trumps.
Trump didn't have a Government Job with Classified e-mails stored on his own Server in a closet some place, so what would there be to hack? Trump wasn't selling favors for cash donations, nor supplying arms to Jihadist Muslims. Trump wasn't conspiring with the RNC and his Campaign staff to start fights with Hillary supporters, or get questions from CNN on coming debates. There was nothing there to hack.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:41 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
In 2000 it was hanging chads conspiracy.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:44 PM

1,188 posts, read 959,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I think you are making this too complicated, a foreign power attempted to influence our election
I'm not convinced. After all, the CIA is notorious for coming with evidence to fit whatever narrative the political establishment wants to sell to the public (e.g. weapons of mass destruction in Iraq). Maybe the Russian government really did try to hack the DNC last year, but maybe that's 1 of 1,000,000 attempted foreign hacks, which makes it nothing special.

Old 01-08-2017, 10:52 PM

1,188 posts, read 959,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]
How telling that Hillary's emails were hacked and not Trumps.
Hillary's emails weren't hacked. Neither were Jon Podesta's, technically speaking. Jon Podesta, whose email password was "password" (lol!), fell for a phishing scam. That allowed someone to get into his account and publish his emails, some of which were his correspondence with Hillary.

Also, in 2008 were you asking the question of why Palin's email account was hacked and not Biden's?

Old 01-08-2017, 10:55 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Trump didn't have a Government Job with Classified e-mails stored on his own Server in a closet some place, so what would there be to hack? Trump wasn't selling favors for cash donations, nor supplying arms to Jihadist Muslims. Trump wasn't conspiring with the RNC and his Campaign staff to start fights with Hillary supporters, or get questions from CNN on coming debates. There was nothing there to hack.

Oh believe me, there is a lot to hack with Trump and his business dealings. You accept him without any vetting and know nothing about him. It's pretty shady when he won't show us his tax returns. Yet you seem to think he will be the savior of this country. I think he will be making deals overseas to be lining his pockets with more money. But of course he will throw us morsels, like Carrier. But he did nothing, he just took credit and then blasted the union boss for telling the truth. So we have a lot to learn about our new president. What we do know is that he is king on twitter where he doesn't have to answer questions. I would like him to do many press conferences where he actually has to answer to us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies