Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 07:24 PM

15,980 posts, read 7,039,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Trump has a heart?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 07:28 PM

15,980 posts, read 7,039,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastion79 View Post
I know what Trump has inside his heart - four ventricles.

As will most who aren't aspiring cardiologists or 19th century romantic poets, I will judge Trump by his actions, not by what's "inside his heart". If he follows through on his promises to build the wall along our southern border with the failed state of Mexico, deports all the illegal criminal alien scumbag rapists, thieves, murderers, gang members, drug dealers and desperados that liberals cherish so dearly, and brings back at least some of the jobs that the neo-lib globalists have sent to third world nations ( that's just about the only thing they have deported to the third world) he'll go down in history as one of the greatest presidents in American history, no matter what the neo-Maoists on the left think of him.
But his promises came out of his mouth. Kelly Anne says you cannot trust that and know what is in his heart.
How are we going to do that?

Old 01-09-2017, 07:31 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
But his promises came out of his mouth. Kelly Anne says you cannot trust that and know what is in his heart.
How are we going to do that?
We wait for Kellyanne to go on the news to tell us what his heart REEEEEALY meant.

Old 01-09-2017, 08:56 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
It is generally a good barometer of a persons "heart" to look at their past deeds and actions. If we look at Trump and his history, it is one of a man who bullies others (and who loves it) , who enjoys mocking others, calling them derogatory names, and who is ruthless in business to the point of making people who did work for him come begging for their just payments.

I always ask myself, when judging someone, "Would I want this person as a friend?", and when I ask myself that question about Trump, I say "Not a chance in Hell !" I would not give him the time of day.

You simply have to look at that smug look on his face to see that Donald Trump cares about only one person in this entire world............himself. He would screw over anyone to get ahead, and he takes great pleasure in bragging about doing it. For common people (of which I am one) to think he is somehow going to change now and become this wonderful, kind man who is only doing this for their good, it is simply astounding. He has never done anything for anyone before now, and leopards do not change their spots.

A lot of Americans are going to be very hurt and disappointed and very let down by trusting a known con artist.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:05 PM

24,005 posts, read 15,096,054 times
When somebody tells you who they are, believe them.

It is a helpful measure.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:05 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,769,893 times
He has a beautiful heart, love Donald Trump. I'm content with Donald and happy that he is going to be our president.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:08 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,288,966 times
He's a simpleton speaker, he's wishy washy, I have no idea what the man is thinking. And as long as his heart is beating he's the POTUS.

All I care about is he does what I hope he is best at, by bringing business and jobs back to America, make us less of an import country, and strengthens our infrastructure. He can be a media boob all he wants, and for the next 4 years Americans can engage in verbal warfare over how good and bad he is. All that matters is what he actually accomplishes, and for that the jury is out and will be for 4 years.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:15 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
Actions will show what is in the heart.

Trump hasn't taken office as of yet. No judgement can be made.

OTOH, The outgoing treasonous scum, has an eight year track record of doing grievous harm to the people, our economy, and our country. Cankles had the same record of ineptitude and criminal stupidity. These are facts that can be observed.

Trump cares for the country, I doubt that he is perfect. But when he does something, I can trust that he believes it is being done for the betterment of the nation.

The trash on it's way to the curb now, I couldn't trust to do anything but damage.

CN

Old 01-09-2017, 09:15 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,864,594 times
Wow a liberal love fest.... Enjoy!

Old 01-09-2017, 09:26 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
A lot of Americans are going to be very hurt and disappointed and very let down by trusting a known con artist.
Keep telling yourself that.

Methinks that the miserable company you seek to join you in your misery will not be forthcoming.

But if it helps soothe the butt hurt, and gets ya thru the night.......have at it.

Just remember.......reality TRUMPs denial.......every day, until January 20, 2024.......

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies