Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 07:57 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,879,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Ok, having read this piece I know for a fact you NEVER voted for Trump. This is why we like him. He was like this all throughout the campaign. I am not sure what surprised you?
The OP is lying... he has made many anti-Trump posts in other forums... liberals like to lie a lot... it's pathetic...

Old 01-11-2017, 07:57 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,152,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I never liked Clinton and liked Trump's F-You attitude. But I always thought he would start to act more presidential after he was elected president.

From what I saw on today's press conference, that does not seem to be the case. He was acting like a maniac. He continued to trash our nation's intelligence agencies. He lashed out at the press. And for me, the most damaging was that he said he would not release his tax returns. He told us he would release them after his audit. Now he is saying he will not. I actually want to see them. I thought nothing of it when he said he'd release them after the audit, but now I feel fooled.

He also seemed very angry. He seems to have gone back on many of his promises. It is almost like he is working for the elite and only worried about himself.

I am still holding out hope, but did I make a major mistake voting for Trump?

P.S. I understand that living in NY, and us having the electoral college, my vote probably didn't even matter, but I voted with my heart and for what I thought was best for our country.
If he releases his tax returns it will be after he transfers assets and he will only release the most recent that will not reveal anything incriminating...and this will be by design.

Didn't you know that a person's reputation precedes them? Why did you ignore that?

Old 01-11-2017, 07:59 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,969,607 times
I was a reluctant Trump voter (Election Day decision) and I couldn't be happier with my choice. After watching the antics of the unhinged petulant left, it is clear I did the right thing.

Hillary would have been a continuation of the truly disastrous Obama administration, so even if Trump fails, he's still better than the alternative.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:00 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,969,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The OP is lying... he has made many anti-Trump posts in other forums... liberals like to lie a lot... it's pathetic...
Yeah, I kinda doubt OP is anything but a lib.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:01 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,222,350 times
I think a lot of people are realizing that they don't like Trump. But I think very very few people who supported Trump, would now prefer Hillary to Trump.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:02 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,756,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Yeah, I kinda doubt OP is anything but a lib.
I am not a lib nor a Conserv. I'm more to the left when it comes ot social issues and more to the right when it comes to economics. But I ended up voting Trump. Not everyone has to be ultra left or right.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:04 PM

2,320 posts, read 2,562,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
The reality is starting to set in for the president-elect. I give him a year tops before he cracks under the pressure. I wish I could say that I'll enjoy watching the unraveling, but I don't relish the upheaval facing the country as he struggles with the demands of the office. He simply does not have what it takes, and I'm sorry that all of us, him included, are going to learn that the hard way.
I agree with you. I truly hope I am wrong about Trump, but I fear he is going to cause much trouble for our country and disappoint many of his "faithful" who believe in him. Although i cannot stand the man's behavior, it will give me no pleasure to watch that "unraveling" play out...

And yes, I am one of those liberals you guys just love to condemn. Peace to you all.

Old 01-11-2017, 08:04 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,879,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I am not a lib nor a Conserv. I'm more to the left when it comes ot social issues and more to the right when it comes to economics. But I ended up voting Trump. Not everyone has to be ultra left or right.
Everyone judge for yourself, click on the posters name and select find all posts... over a dozen anti-Trump post... yeah sure, you voted for Trump my butt...

Old 01-11-2017, 08:05 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,756,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
I think a lot of people are realizing that they don't like Trump. But I think very very few people who supported Trump, would now prefer Hillary to Trump.
Nope, but maybe one of the other Republicans would have been a better choice for us. I was going to vote Clinton or Bernie unless Trump was nominated. Now I think I would have preferred another Republican nominee. But I am still holding out hope!

Old 01-11-2017, 08:06 PM

296 posts, read 232,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I know a fair number of people in Kentucky who are already starting to regret it, or at least starting to wonder.

And I tell them the same thing I'll tell you - told ya so. Anyone stupid enough to have not seen that ignorant, psychotic buffoon for what he is deserves everything that's going to happen to them in the coming years. You get no sympathy from me at all.
The problem with that theory is, whatever is going to happen those who voted for him, will happen to everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies