Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2017, 09:46 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times

Advertisements

No, He is pretty nutty, but after the last 8 years of Obama with his corrupt AJs, trading Terrorists for Traitors who are now back on the battlefield, launching attacks on Libya and Syria, claiming the Bengazi attack was caused by a movie, having the IRS head investigate his political Rivals, Lying about all the savings with O-care in addition to keeping my fictitious doctor, giving Amnesty to millions of illegals while having Americans dying waiting for the VA, and now were back in Iraq?

Knowing Hillary would just continue the downward spiral, Trump was the only choice " Full speed ahead with the Nutty guy! " Thanks Obama, Hillary and the Nuts in the DNC and RNC.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:52 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
He is pretty nutty, but after the last 8 years of Obama with his corrupt AJs, trading Terrorists for Traitors who are now back on the battlefield, launching attacks on Libya and Syria, claiming the Bengazi attack was caused by a movie, having the IRS head investigate his political Rivals, Lying about all the savings with O-care in addition to keeping my fictitious doctor, giving Amnesty to millions of illegals while having Americans dying waiting for the VA, and now were back in Iraq?

Knowing Hillary would just continue to downward spiral, Trump was the only choice " Full speed ahead with the Nutty guy! " Thanks Obama, Hillary and the Nuts in the DNC and RNC.
That's what these folks can't seem to grasp. I'd have voted for Koko the gorilla before voting for Hillary. The lady is despicable and it didn't matter who ran against her as she was heading for a loss.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:56 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
No, I grow in more admiration of him. He's surpassed what I thought he was. I thought he would be a weaker leader.

Look. Military veterans like to talk about if all Americans should do military service or not. Most that argue that all Americans should think it would make Americans "better people."

I don't usually think all Americans should have to do military service, but benefit I see from it if all Americans did is their conception of leadership would radically change. Especially if they serve in the US Marine Corps because true NCO leadership begins at the stage of E-4. The accountability and responsibility places on Marine E-4's seems not the hit the other branches until about the rank of E-5 or E-6.

What pisses me off about high level American politicians like Obama and Hillary is that I literally was held to higher accountability, and held it on myself, as an E-4 in the Marines than either of these two. True, they both held more responsibility than I did.

Delegation of authority is a critical aspect of leadership. Arguably one of if not the most important aspect of leadership. So, in judging a leader, especially a President, who they put in charge makes a major statement about them.

If Trump is proving to be a weak leader then the former Marines he is appointing to his cabinet must be weak.

Didn't see the press conference. But good. Americans are like Catholics that know jack about leadership and think letting pediphile priests roam around the Church and kids is cool to do if you're a Bishop. Any President or American that licks the testicles of these lame CIA clowns with their report that would garner a D if nit an F if turned in by a college undergrad to a university professor, are as lame as those Catholic Bishops.

Let's get one thing clear. Being cognizant that the elite Army Rangers regard telling lies to your own people as one of the worst possible crimes you can commit as a Ranger or soldier. If you rape women you are a rapist. If you sexually molest children you are a pedophile. If rob banks you are a bank robber. If you are addicted to heroin and steadily shoot heroin into your arms then you are a drug addict. Now follow me with this logic here: if you in the CIA are a bunch of lying SOB's putting millions of people's lives at risk, then you are a lying SOB. I mince no words.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLjrzAmcCA4
"Trump will be assassinated" Paul Craig Roberts & Max Keiser December 2016

The Army a Rangers are even harder on lying than I am. If you lie once in the Rangers the Rangers will never again trust you. They take telling lies very serious. I'm not as serious about it as they are. But if you are the CIA with a loooooong record of telling lies out your a$&, especially denying to Americans and Black-Americans that through the Iran-Contra Affair you as the CIA helped spread crack cocaine throughout Black-American neighborhoods, it is very difficult for me to trust you on a many things.

And the best video is this: freedom of speech, that is to say RT got Trump elected. That's the CIA's and FBI's big smoking gun. Their pathetic, lame, juvenial report. I fill insulted.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvrN613Wm0
Bullhorns: Blaming RT (CrossTalk)

On top of that, I had no idea until this RT show that the US not only engineered the election of President Yeltsin in Russia but bragged about it, and whole books have been written about it apparently. And this this 7th grade level report comes out from the US intelligence community just making accusations. And these people get paid big bucks. But they compose a report so low in quality a freshman Black-American at a 4th their university that admits 95% of its applicants, would get a grade of a Big Fat D. And then these clowns had the nerve early in the election to ridicule the intelligence level of Dr. Ben Carson.
Wt???

Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 PM

31,086 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
That's what these folks can't seem to grasp. I'd have voted for Koko the gorilla before voting for Hillary. The lady is despicable and it didn't matter who ran against her as she was heading for
Yep, Im a former Dem turned independent. I pulled up videos of Hillary from when she was running against the Jr. Senator from Chicago and she sounded great compared this Hillary. I probably would have voted for her if Hillary aka Bama 2.0 didnt show up.

Old 01-11-2017, 09:58 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire1 View Post
The problem with that theory is, whatever is going to happen those who voted for him, will happen to everyone.
Well, there's certainly that. But either way, the sane people are going to get screwed. If I'm going to burn, I want to at least have the satisfaction of knowing the ****ing imbeciles who set me on fire are going to burn with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
Those people in Kentucky, who have probably benefited from the ACA more than those in any other state, should have expected this when they voted for Trump.

They WILL lose their healthcare and many of them WILL NOT be able to afford to put money away in an HSA, or whatever nonsense replacement the GOP has planned, or DOESN'T HAVE PLANNED, as it were.
And every time I ask one of them why - in the name of GOD - they didn't expect this, their answer is "well, we didn't think he meant that one." Or, they genuinely didn't understand their insurance WAS because of the ACA.

I can not. Smack. My head. Hard enough or often enough.

Low. Information. Voters.

Morons.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:27 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Well, there's certainly that. But either way, the sane people are going to get screwed. If I'm going to burn, I want to at least have the satisfaction of knowing the ****ing imbeciles who set me on fire are going to burn with me.
Me too. Then maybe they'll know how it feels to be a minority and outcast.
It might sound sadistic but I've been through enough hell in this life.

Plus way I see it is if they get screwed, we have them as an ally as when they fight for what is happening to them, they would be fighting for us too. I definitely need some backup in my life. I'm tired of mostly fighting alone.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:28 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I know a fair number of people in Kentucky who are already starting to regret it, or at least starting to wonder.

And I tell them the same thing I'll tell you - told ya so. Anyone stupid enough to have not seen that ignorant, psychotic buffoon for what he is deserves everything that's going to happen to them in the coming years. You get no sympathy from me at all.
My exact thoughts. WHEN the Republicans are kicked out of power in 2018 and 2020 because there are too many that are siding with Trump policy, I will be like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_BuLo5z-M
Why, because WE saw the writing on the wall with Trump. My parents who are registered Republicans and lean Rockerfeller like I do, did as well and voted Hillary. They wouldn't have fathomed that a year ago.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:30 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
I never liked Clinton and liked Trump's F-You attitude. But I always thought he would start to act more presidential after he was elected president.

From what I saw on today's press conference, that does not seem to be the case. He was acting like a maniac. He continued to trash our nation's intelligence agencies. He lashed out at the press. And for me, the most damaging was that he said he would not release his tax returns. He told us he would release them after his audit. Now he is saying he will not. I actually want to see them. I thought nothing of it when he said he'd release them after the audit, but now I feel fooled.

He also seemed very angry. He seems to have gone back on many of his promises. It is almost like he is working for the elite and only worried about himself.

I am still holding out hope, but did I make a major mistake voting for Trump?

P.S. I understand that living in NY, and us having the electoral college, my vote probably didn't even matter, but I voted with my heart and for what I thought was best for our country.
And you're doing exactly what the left wants. They will throw garbage at him, they won't report honestly, report fake news. They want him to fail and this won't let up. If someone reported a disgusting lie about you, you would not be happy.

Trump wants to get down to business, to help Americans, the lefts goal is to stop him.

When the media respects him, respects democracy, respects the people's vote and will hold him accountable for legitimate reasons not garbage aka disgusting lies, then, and only then do they deserve his respect. Me, I'm glad he stood up against them. It's about time someone stood up to them. They think they can manipulate us with this garbage. Congrats, they did just that with you.

Last edited by petch751; 01-11-2017 at 10:39 PM..

Old 01-11-2017, 10:33 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When the media respects him, respects democracy, respects the people's vote and will hold him accountable for legitimate reasons not garbage aka disgusting lies, then, and only then do they deserve his respect. Me, I'm glad he stood up against them.

When he respects us (or actually tries his absolute HARDEST to get help for the mental issues he may have) we'll respect him. It's that simple. Otherwise he deserves no respect.

Old 01-11-2017, 10:35 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
When he respects us (or actually tries his absolute HARDEST to get help for the mental issues he may have) we'll respect him. It's that simple. Otherwise he deserves no respect.
What's to respect? The liberal meltdown, the constant attacks, the acting like idiots because you didn't get your way? Calling anyone who disagrees with you racists, deplorable's etc... What?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies