Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 AM

30,178 posts, read 11,815,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
The snowflakes can't handle that. They didn't get their way so they are throwing an epic temper tantrum. Sad thing is, a lot of these people are adults.
It's even worse when the snowflakes masquerade as disillusioned Trump voters

Old 01-12-2017, 07:48 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,318,510 times
Quote:
Sure people can change their mind. Look at all the 2-time Obama voters that moved to Trump this election. I'm pretty sure what's going on in this thread is people are simply calling out this liar based on his previous posting history.
I've made numerous anti-HRC posts over the past two years. I voted for her. Are you calling me a liar too?

Old 01-12-2017, 07:49 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
It's even worse when the snowflakes pretend to be disenfranchised Trump voters
Can't honestly say that this tactic actually surprises me.

Butthurt Level is approaching critical mass

Old 01-12-2017, 07:50 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Hold the phone. Trump is JEWISH? I thought his daughter converted? What?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...eligious_views "Trump is a Presbyterian.[557] He has said that he began going to church at the First Presbyterian Church in the Jamaica neighborhood in Queens as a child.[558] Trump attended Sunday school and had his confirmation at that church.[558] In an April 2011 interview on The 700 Club, he commented: "I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."[559][560]"

Old 01-12-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...eligious_views "Trump is a Presbyterian.[557] He has said that he began going to church at the First Presbyterian Church in the Jamaica neighborhood in Queens as a child.[558] Trump attended Sunday school and had his confirmation at that church.[558] In an April 2011 interview on The 700 Club, he commented: "I'm a Protestant, I'm a Presbyterian. And you know I've had a good relationship with the church over the years. I think religion is a wonderful thing. I think my religion is a wonderful religion."[559][560]"
That's what I thought. I've never heard of Trump being Jewish. I know Sanders is and quite a big deal was made out of that so I couldn't imagine it not being the same for Trump.

Old 01-12-2017, 07:52 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Quote:
I've made numerous anti-HRC posts over the past two years. I voted for her. Are you calling me a liar too?
Look, we're sorry if you can't pickup on the obvious so if you prefer to chase your tail, feel free to keep on spinning.

Internet 101

Old 01-12-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Look, we're sorry if you can't pickup on the obvious so if you prefer to chase your tail, feel free to keep on spinning.

Internet 101
The only obvious thing I see on this thread is the inability of certain people to comprehend decisions that aren't 100% black and white.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
I know a fair number of people in Kentucky who are already starting to regret it, or at least starting to wonder.

And I tell them the same thing I'll tell you - told ya so. Anyone stupid enough to have not seen that ignorant, psychotic buffoon for what he is deserves everything that's going to happen to them in the coming years. You get no sympathy from me at all.

And they don't just regret their trump vote. Voters swarmed the congress with their anger over the RTW vote that went through. They voted for a supposedly 'populist' president - but got themselves a Republican legislature in the process.

NOW - their eyes are open as to how much righties really care about the 'working man'. As in - NOT AT ALL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
  • That oppos research has been floating around for at least six months.
  • The intelligence people told him about it.
  • He lied when he said intelligence leaked it.
  • They DIDN'T.
  • CNN reported the existence of the document - which, again, has been "out there" for a long time -
  • CNN did NOT report the veracity of it.
My personal opinion - probably all of it is true. ESPECIALLY, Trump and his campaign collusion on the hacking. I don't care about sexcapades. He's a sleazebag - we all know that.

Trump's problem is not the "leak" or CNN lying - because neither are true.

Trump's problem is he IS LYING - and can't take being called out. It will only get worse.

Further, he's always said he'll release his tax returns. Yet another LIE, because....

Today he said "why he doesn't have to." "the American people don't care because HE WON."

He is a POS.

Could not agree more. And his lemmings lap it up.

Quote:
The only obvious thing I see on this thread is the inability of certain people to comprehend decisions that aren't 100% black and white.

That's the conservative dilemma. It's all black and white with no shades of grey. Meanwhile, I never see them call out the poster that claims to have voted for Obama and has done nothing but vilify him on this forum.

Old 01-12-2017, 08:04 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
BREAKING NEWS

This is OP in July

Does he sound like a Trump supporter? BTW, has he been back yet?
hehe,
BUSTED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
It's even worse when the snowflakes masquerade as disillusioned Trump voters
indeed..

Old 01-12-2017, 08:05 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Sometimes it is black and white.

I guess some people need that grey in order to feel better about voting for a terrible person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies