Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 07:18 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,370,838 times

Advertisements

What to look forward to next...nationwide famine and starvation. The presidential equivalent of driving a lifted F150 around town

So we're that country now?

That's a good way to quickly build up a ton of resentment from a professional military. I was wondering when he was going to knock down the last pillar of legitimate power he had backing him.

Big, nuclear missiles rolling from DuPont Circle to Lafayette Square every time a new poll comes out showing recordbreaking presidential approval ratings (once this fake news gets out of the way, W Bush after 9/11 is going to be the floor).

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-18-2017 at 08:51 PM.. Reason: hotlinking/coptright
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 07:18 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,509,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
I hope you are signing up for service and are ready to strap on your boots in order to defend Trump's ego.

Expensive military parades serves no one but Trump's ego and will be paid for by cuts in programs for the elderly and the sick. The donor class has already been promised trillions in tax breaks and Trump's spending proposals are gigantic for such low projected revenue as a result of the donor class tax breaks.
I went to enlist in the USMC when I was 17 a torn rotator cuff kept me from getting in. I had the hopes of getting in to infantry with the goal of becoming a sniper. I'd gladly go to war for this country any day unfortunately strict physical requirements ended that real quick.

Doesn't affect my performance what so ever just has an audible click when going through full range of motion and doesn't affect accuracy when behind the scope aiming at steel plates moving at a decent pace 1500 yards out with a 308 or 300 win mag.

Old 01-18-2017, 07:22 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,528,318 times
Trump will miss the adoring fans from his rallies so he'll replace them with military parades. The military will all have to salute their chief and march for him and play music for him.

Another step toward being a dictator.

Old 01-18-2017, 07:23 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,984,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I went to enlist in the USMC when I was 17 a torn rotator cuff kept me from getting in. I had the hopes of getting in to infantry with the goal of becoming a sniper. I'd gladly go to war for this country any day unfortunately strict physical requirements ended that real quick.

Doesn't affect my performance what so ever just has an audible click when going through full range of motion and doesn't affect accuracy when behind the scope aiming at steel plates moving at a decent pace 1500 yards out with a 308 or 300 win mag.
Working class folks killing other working class folks for big oil like in Iraq and the billionaire class.

Now you must be ready to pay for more gifts to the military industrial complex through deep cuts in programs for the working class. The question you have to ask yourself is whether this ruling donor class really care about you or whether they are out to use government power to enrich themselves. What does 40 years of donor class politics tell us?

Old 01-18-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Working class folks killing other working class folks for big oil like in Iraq and the billionaire class.

Now you must be ready to pay for more gifts to the military industrial complex through deep cuts in programs for the working class. The question you have to ask yourself is whether this ruling donor class really care about you or whether they are out to use government power to enrich themselves. What does 40 years of donor class politics tell us?
I'm 29.
I have stock in general dynamics/Raytheon and other defense programs...
I'm working class... I am a Ford diesel certified technician.
I raced stock cars in NY
Paid for my own college
Paid for my own house without help from a bank. Had the sellers agree to hold the mortgage for 15 years and paid it off while improving it in 5 years. Was a 50k dollar fixer upper.

You aren't getting anywhere... Just spewing more anti trump unpatriotic rhetoric.
I hope you're some product of a social justice warrior college professor... No way you're 30-60 years old...

Old 01-18-2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump will miss the adoring fans from his rallies so he'll replace them with military parades. The military will all have to salute their chief and march for him and play music for him.

Another step toward being a dictator.
He truly wants to be a dictator.

Tony Schwarz, the author of the Art of the Deal, is spot on again and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXkkJ2NxA6A

Old 01-18-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
I'm 29.
I have stock in general dynamics/Raytheon and other defense programs...
I'm working class... I am a Ford diesel certified technician.
I raced stock cars in NY
Paid for my own college
Paid for my own house without help from a bank. Had the sellers agree to hold the mortgage for 15 years and paid it off while improving it in 5 years. Was a 50k dollar fixer upper.

You aren't getting anywhere... Just spewing more anti trump unpatriotic rhetoric.
I hope you're some product of a social justice warrior college professor... No way you're 30-60 years old...
Yes, you're working class, and Trump has a 40 year long history of sticking it to the working class while using government power to enrich himself. Now he's out to get people like yourself. Promising expensive military parades, huge increase in gifts to the military industrial complex, massive tax breaks for the donor class and kicking millions off of health insurance. The programs the working class rely on will be gutted and you wont be represented, the special interests and lobbyists are filling up the swamp like crocodiles.

Old 01-18-2017, 07:40 PM

36,669 posts, read 67,645,533 times
Ugh...he is overcompensating for being a draft dodger.

Old 01-18-2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
What to look forward to next...nationwide famine and starvation. The presidential equivalent of driving a lifted F150 around town

So we're that country now?

That's a good way to quickly build up a ton of resentment from a professional military. I was wondering when he was going to knock down the last pillar of legitimate power he had backing him.

Big, nuclear missiles rolling from DuPont Circle to Lafayette Square every time a new poll comes out showing recordbreaking presidential approval ratings (once this fake news gets out of the way, W Bush after 9/11 is going to be the floor).
Yes because they'll be booed by leftist ilk who are terrified of guns...
And cheered on by freedom loving military respecting folks like me.

Yup they'll be resented alright. Last time I saw military at a parade was in 1993/94 when I was a little kid. I remember running out and hugging a soldier and thanking him. Meanwhile in today's society which has trickle down hippies (curse you baby boomers and hippy movement you've given dudes of my generation the man bun aka douche donut) they'd all be protesting and spitting on them and cursing them calling them baby killers and so forth...

Y'all oughta be ashamed of yourselves...

I tried to enlist for payback of 9/11. What have you done other than blat?

Old 01-18-2017, 07:47 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,818,190 times
So for those who are completely fine with this kind of parade. What do you want to accomplish with this?

As far as I know, you're accomplishing nothing except being the douche from the world's viewpoint essentially saying "we're the best, ooo look at us and our military". All we need to focus on is ourselves first. Walk the walk, not talk the talk.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-18-2017 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: profanity
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies