Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2017, 03:31 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Attitudes like this are what fueled the women's movement to begin with, and it will be what fuels it going forward. Keep it up, all you threatened Neanderthals on this thread. You do more to advance women's issues than you know.
You've got no idea the mix of genders and races that are collectively shaking their heads and chuckling today at that "march". Those dirtbag "spokespeople" didn't do y'all any favors with their "F-you's and shoot this person and blow up the White House talk, just so you know...

Old 01-23-2017, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Lol, YOU clean them up you ridiculous caveman
Hey, ya "take the streets" and make a mess YOU clean 'em up! It's the polite and respectful thing to do...

Old 01-23-2017, 03:34 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
You've got no idea the mix of genders and races that are collectively shaking their heads and chuckling today at that "march". Those dirtbag "spokespeople" didn't do y'all any favors with their "F-you's and shoot this person and blow up the White House talk, just so you know...
I'm not going to try to dissuade you from these kinds of posts. In fact, I hope you keep foaming at the mouth about how all those silly little women don't know what they want, and how we had no idea what we were marching for.

Please, I'm begging you, continue to tell us all about how women should concern themselves with CLEANING and stop worrying their little heads over issues that affect them. With every post you help our cause.

Continue.

Please.

Old 01-23-2017, 03:39 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,530,547 times
Quote:
Hey, ya "take the streets" and make a mess YOU clean 'em up! It's the polite and respectful thing to do...
Go back to your cave, this is the 21st century

Old 01-23-2017, 04:06 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Yep, why interrupt a chance to bit#h and to get together for a good cry...

Now y'all wipe your tears away and go home feeling good that you got your point across......The point that you've got NO CLUE what there is to be so wound up about other than Hillary lost.
Better watch out jimj, you're getting so worked up you might stroke out

Old 01-23-2017, 04:06 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Yet I'll bet you fully support the lewd talk of Ted Nugent when he's doing a rally for the NRA. All political activist groups have their tasteless people who try to grab their 15 minutes of fame, including groups you support. Neither he nor Madonna represent every person within hearing range of their F-you's etc. Ted even got a visit from the FBI for threats to Obama and I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna does too.

And jimj: The Washington parks department said the trash left behind after this march was no more than that left behind on the 4th of July.

Old 01-23-2017, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I'm not going to try to dissuade you from these kinds of posts. In fact, I hope you keep foaming at the mouth about how all those silly little women don't know what they want, and how we had no idea what we were marching for.

Please, I'm begging you, continue to tell us all about how women should concern themselves with CLEANING and stop worrying their little heads over issues that affect them. With every post you help our cause.

Continue.

Please.
What you sadly seem to miss is where I've said over and over again, if a group goes out and protests without a CLEAR and CONCISE message and instead go out like the march in question with a hundred different messages AND acting like a rabble the ideas will be lost in the noise and mocked.

Next time (if there is a next time) PICK A POINT, not 50 and drop the vagina costumes,vulgar signs,vulgar chants,vulgar spokespeople and violence.
Oh, and CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES! Isn't that what y'all are always telling us men, "clean up your mess"?

Old 01-23-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Yet I'll bet you fully support the lewd talk of Ted Nugent when he's doing a rally for the NRA. All political activist groups have their tasteless people who try to grab their 15 minutes of fame, including groups you support. Neither he nor Madonna represent every person within hearing range of their F-you's etc. Ted even got a visit from the FBI for threats to Obama and I wouldn't be surprised if Madonna does too.

And jimj: The Washington parks department said the trash left behind after this march was no more than that left behind on the 4th of July.
Actually I think Nugent frequently acts like a fool and, I do not listen to him because of it though at least he has a single concise message.

As for the Washington Parks Dept, SO? Does that make it any better that y'all were just as sloppy?
Well, THEY littered trash all over toooooo.

The people going to the 4th celebration weren't marching trying to claim the moral high ground...

Old 01-23-2017, 06:01 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times
Quote:
What you sadly seem to miss is where I've said over and over again, if a group goes out and protests without a CLEAR and CONCISE message and instead go out like the march in question with a hundred different messages AND acting like a rabble the ideas will be lost in the noise and mocked.

Next time (if there is a next time) PICK A POINT, not 50 and drop the vagina costumes,vulgar signs,vulgar chants,vulgar spokespeople and violence.
Oh, and CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES! Isn't that what y'all are always telling us men, "clean up your mess"?
You really think those hot pink handmade knit hats with pointy "ears" look like women's private parts? If so, you're revealing your ignorance and probable lack of visual (or any other) knowledge of female anatomy.

I know no woman whose private parts look anything like those hats. If they did, corrective surgery would be indicated.

Let me fill you in: Those hats look like domestic (and some wild) cats' ears. Visual and linguistic pun, you know: "p****-cat"; "p****-hat".

You might say women are reclaiming that pejorative bit of slang (which C-D unfortunately automatically edited about of this post, despite my appropriate, non-slang, non-pejorative, non-suggestive use of it) and returning it to its original owners, cats.

Now I suppose you'll post about how catty most women are...

P.S. I put a small wooden statue of a cat on my front porch today. I am considering reflying my Hallowe'en flag, which features a big black p****cat on an orange background. Not too fond of that orange - maybe I could change it to pink instead, somehow. And if I could, I'd be buying stock in hand knit pink p**** hats right now. I have a hunch we'll be seeing lots more of them shortly.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:13 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You really think those hot pink knit hats with pointy "ears" look like women's private parts? If so, you're revealing your ignorance and probable lack of visual (or any other) knowledge of female anatomy.

I know no woman whose private parts look anything like those hats. If they did, corrective surgery would be indicated.

Let me fill you in: Those cute hats look like domestic (and some wild) cats' ears. Visual pun, you know: "*****-cat"; "*****-hat".

You might say women are reclaiming that pejorative bit of slang (which C-D unfortunately automatically edited about of this post, despite my appropriate, non-slang, non-pejorative, non-suggestive use of it) and returning it to its original owners, cats.

Now I suppose you'll post about how catty most women are...

You got that right. The patterns to make those hats were mostly calling pussycat hats. They were patterns adapted from knitting patterns used to make hats for little girls. If critics of the march see vaginas instead of kitty ears, no wonder they have trouble in the bedroom, which we can all assume they do, given how threaten the are by the success of the march. Three million people from around the world came out to march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies