Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2017, 05:57 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
Free and forced castration for these cucks.
The foul vernacular of the alt-right, it's just so 'special'

Old 01-21-2017, 06:00 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskywalker View Post
You men who defend, justify, rationalize trumps misogynistic words and actions are rather clueless at best and at worst, misogynistic as well.
If talking to other men about women in a sexually aggressive manner is misogynistic, then I'm guilty as charged just like 80% of all other straight men out there.

I'm just glad I eventually learned to be sexually aggressive; otherwise, I'd still be practically a virgin. As I posted before, it wasn't until I was in college when I learned most women want the sexually aggressive guy who is kind of a jerk.

If you are a man who wants to capture the sexual interest of a woman, play hard to want.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:01 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
My entire family attended the march in Denver. There were no hissy fits. It was a celebratory atmosphere where people were focused on connecting with others who are also concerned about the direction of the nation under this new administration. We were college students, retired people, suburban moms/dads, and children living out their Constitutional right to assemble. We marched for a variety of reasons, including the following:

* Health care
* Public education
* Immigration
* Environmental issues
* Planned Parenthood
* Racism
* The Arts
* Dignity and decency in our elected leaders

Truly, it was one of the highlights of my life. The internet is great for allowing people who feel isolated to make connections, but there is really no replacement for being physically present. I felt alive and engaged. Denver expected 40k people tops, and 200k showed up. I wish you all could have been there and felt the positive energy. It was an incredible call to action. I had many favorite signs, but the best was this: "We are not here because we fear the future, but because we seek to shape the future." That's what it's all about, and now it's time to get to work.
That's awesome, great to hear it!

Old 01-21-2017, 06:01 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
I don't really know anybody who like to "protest". So this is a non-issue.

Even my sister-in-law, the one and only bleeding heart liberal, is not the "let's protest" kind of woman.

I don't judge either way, to each his/her own.

Do I think the men in my life are afraid of pink or a hat? No.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
Just got back from the enormous march in NYC which is still going on. Considerably larger than the inaguarable attendance, as I understand it. I'm sure Trump's tiny hands will take to twitter soon spreading fake news about his yuuuuuge crowds. Well guess what? Cameras don't lie.

The message the world is sending: Trump is prez, not king. And he can expect a huge fight if he starts to act like one. So get used to it.
Great to hear it!

Old 01-21-2017, 06:02 PM

2,940 posts, read 1,813,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
How do you know 20,000 people showed up though? The march I saw was much smaller than the number the media was reporting
This is according to Phoenix PD/DPS (State Police). They were the ones who were responsible for clearing the roads, checking in on safety of all, and keeping any Trump protestors out of the way.

I could tell at the rally, more and more officers kept growing as time went on. Undercover officers, state police, city police, etc.. all out in full force.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:03 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No, they aren't. They are men who aren't insecure about their masculinity. My husband and I went to the Women's march in Sacramento, there were around 20,000 people there. Lot's of men were there, some with pink hats, some with pink scarves or sweaters, they were definitely not effeminate. My husband didn't wear anything pink probably but that's because he doesn't own anything pink. If he had I'm sure he would have proudly worn it. And if you were ever to meet him it might be wise not to call him effeminate, he's a decorated USMC Veteran.
How long did you make him carry your purse?

Old 01-21-2017, 06:06 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No, they aren't. They are men who aren't insecure about their masculinity. My husband and I went to the Women's march in Sacramento, there were around 20,000 people there. Lot's of men were there, some with pink hats, some with pink scarves or sweaters, they were definitely not effeminate. My husband didn't wear anything pink probably but that's because he doesn't own anything pink. If he had I'm sure he would have proudly worn it. And if you were ever to meet him it might be wise not to call him effeminate, he's a decorated USMC Veteran.
Hillary loving - male feminists are a very small, maybe microscopic, almost infinitesimal , minority among Marines but are you sure that you might not be a gay beard for your husband, a person who is used as a spouse to conceal his sexual orientation?

We do live in the age of dont ask, dont tell and the whole Bradley (Chelsea) Manning era

Old 01-21-2017, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Just caught the audio of the roar of the crowd at Trump Tower in NY.

Imagine living there.

Man oh man, if someone can harness and focus this energy going forward........

Spicer gave a brief press conference primarily to blast the media for misrepresenting the crowd size at the Inauguration and claiming the crowd was bigger than reported and bigger than today's crowd.

So after a day of people all over the US marching together, what's important to this admin is who had the bigger penis.
I heard Spicer whining and berating the press. We are ONE DAY in and these people have done nothing but cry about the press. How are they going to get through the next 4 years crying about the press daily? Trump was at CIA HQ's and he TOO was WHINING about the press. I have never seen such thin skinned, whiny people in politics in my life, and it's only day one.

This is gonna be entertaining.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:07 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
As we all know the pink pussyhat is the new anti Trump symbol to fight Trump on women's rights.

I saw a Facebook picture of one of my friends with his wife at a protest and he was wearing one of these pink hats .
To the women out there would you make your men wear a pink pussyhat?

To the men would you wear a pink ***** hat ?
why would walking around with a pink hat bother you?

I have to say I am still a little surprised the way so many men (I am a man) are so insecure that they think something like this even matters.

If a man is secure in his sexuality , if he knows who he is, he is simply not bothered.

Wearing a pink Pu22y hat is nothing, nothing at all. It is a great way to show solidarity I don't see why you would even post about this..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies