Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 04:49 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,126 times

Advertisements

Because I seriously cannot wait.

(oh, and I'm not "racist." I'm a guy of Spanish/Native American decent who married a Chinese National)

Last edited by DonJuanQuixote; 01-24-2017 at 05:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2017, 05:00 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Why does he need to deport the illegals? He should just deport me to California or Canada instead because I'm more alien than all the illegals combined.

I'm ready to leave sir just give me the money and I'll get the hell out. I'm done with this crappy state.

/half kidding

Seriously it ain't gonna happen. He lied.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
He has bigger fish to fry. He still has to convince people Hillary did not win the popular vote !

Old 01-24-2017, 05:16 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post

(oh, and I'm not "racist." I'm a guy of Spanish decent who married a Chinese National)
So you're "Spanish". Means you're a white guy. Typical WMAF mindset, I'm not racist, my wife is Asian! Where have I heard that before

Old 01-24-2017, 05:19 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,887,699 times
Never is the honest answer.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:20 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So you're "Spanish". Means you're a white guy. Typical WMAF mindset, I'm not racist, my wife is Asian!
I only added the disclaimer since the brainwashed left seem to think only Caucasians could be demons. No I'm not white, unless you consider Mexicans white, who are also a mix of Native American and Spanish.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:25 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post

(oh, and I'm not "racist." I'm a guy of Spanish/Native American decent who married a Chinese National)
I would advise you to contact The White House but I heard that they have take down the pages that were there for comments from the citizenry. I would assume that the website has info about immigration policy being it was a such HUGE issue during the election for him... so go there.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:40 PM

27,657 posts, read 16,147,064 times
Just stop feeding them and secure the border for starters. Wouldn't wanna announce the frog is being boiled and cause an uproar.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:42 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
He has bigger fish to fry. He still has to convince people Hillary did not win the popular vote !
Trump is great. He alone can fix everything.

Yup, trying to prove that he won the popular vote is hugely more important than anything else right now.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:51 PM

8,564 posts, read 10,987,037 times
It is going to happen, but one step at a time.
The guy has only been president for four days.
He is going to deport all of them, but it will take time.

First are the criminal element, then he will take on the rest.
If you remember in my post during the campaign, I said many times, Mr.Trump likes to be secretive, and not let his plans be known until the time is right.

It would be foolish of him to come out and say"I will deport all of them soon"
Saying anything now would cause riots immediately.

First he has to plan how to deal with riots(because there are bound to be some).
Business has taught him to do nothing without planning first.
It would be a mistake this early in the game for anyone to think deportations won't happen.

He ran, and was elected on a platform that stated "illegals would be sent back to where they came from".
He is already involved in keeping campaign promises, and there is absolutely no reason to think he won't keep his word on immigration.

I liken his position as President, to the captain of a ship.

Move slow and easy through troubled waters, but maintain stability, and stay forward, with an eye on the target.

For those of you who think he might be stalling, and change his mind, that would only be wishful thinking on your part.

Some want to know a timeline, and the only one who knows that is the president, and rightfully, he isn't talking.

At this point, I would say to look for events to happen that involve people here illegally, like the EO he signed a few days ago dealing with daca.(think I spelled that correctly)
Look for and end to HB-1 visas.
Look for sanctions on business that hire illegals,
These are all things that will precede mass deportations.

Once all the ducks are in a row, he will proceed, and never think for one minute it won't happen.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies