Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 01:00 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,198,776 times

Advertisements

Going to Harvard and being in the Navy does not preclude someone from being a racist, psycho, anti-American, fascist, power-hungry, manipulative jerk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,266,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I've been to Breitbart. They report on stories on the conservative viewpoint, which is unacceptable to liberals of course
I see you want to continue ascribing positions to folks based on your silly label...how shallow is that?

Perhaps people don't like the racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic material. This has nothing to do with your shallow ignorant label.

Does not matter if you are a lib/conservative...there is no excuse for any of the above.

Also Breitbart News is a non-credible news source. Anyone who gets their news from Breitbart must not value credibility with respect to news.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,125,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Ted Kaczynski was Harvard educated too!
And Obama! Look at how that worked out!

Old 01-30-2017, 01:04 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,686,951 times
How much has the military changed in the last thirty to forty years?

Old 01-30-2017, 01:06 PM

35,714 posts, read 21,081,460 times
Quote:
what are libs so scared about him having a position on the NSC and an assistant to Trump? Can they just admit they don't like him because he is not a leftist?

BLAHHth ugh- he is a true dirt bag- and to jump over the other members of the security team-- nahh-

Bannon Is Given Security Role Usually Held for Generals
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/u...ncil.html?_r=0

trouble with a capital T

Old 01-30-2017, 01:19 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I see you want to continue ascribing positions to folks based on your silly label...how shallow is that?

Perhaps people don't like the racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-Semitic material. This has nothing to do with your shallow ignorant label.

Does not matter if you are a lib/conservative...there is no excuse for any of the above.

Also Breitbart News is a non-credible news source. Anyone who gets their news from Breitbart must not value credibility with respect to news.
sounds like how liberals describe every Republican

Old 01-30-2017, 01:25 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
so are you telling me all of Obama's appointments had the most amazing and extremely qualified resumes or something?

admit that the only reason you don't like him is because he is not a leftist. Period.
I didn't say that I dislike him. I don't even know the guy.

But don't go quoting his credentials as if we're supposed to be impressed. I know I'm not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I guess we now see the danger of believing the intelligence agencies without a single shred of evidence.
You're talking to the guy that wants to close the CIA down.

You're preaching to the choir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
How much has the military changed in the last thirty to forty years?
Depends. It's still an extremely flawed organization.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:34 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Are we supposed to be impressed by his credentials? Because I'm not.

Wasn't Bush an Air Force Pilot? Hell...did that inform his decision making on Iraq? Look at what a disaster THAT was.

Bush went to Harvard and Yale too. Iraq was STILL a disaster.
Funny how, according to the left, we were supposed to accept Obama's qualifications because he went to Harvard and wrote for the student newspaper, isn't it?

Guess you're right-a degree from Harvard really should preclude being anywhere near a position of power or authority.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:44 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,020,989 times
Quote:
what are libs so scared about him having a position on the NSC and an assistant to Trump? Can they just admit they don't like him because he is not a leftist?

I voted for trump and I Think his putting Bannon on the security council over the JCOS is just plain idiotic. The guy was basically an admirals Valet for a few years. I probably know as much about national security issues as he does. Aside from the fact he looks like an anemic Michael Moore............actually he has the same type personality........

Old 01-30-2017, 02:00 PM

68,332 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
And Obama! Look at how that worked out!

I'm not the one who pur up 'Harvard educated' as being a qualifier for anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies