Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 01:59 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times

Advertisements

I have one that will turn them back:

In the US you generally can't bribe someone to get what you want nor can you use bribery to supplement your income.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 02:00 PM

1,302 posts, read 684,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
We don't have to convince people why freedom is good, if we have to try an convince you, then your are the enemy. You don't like this country, get out, we don't want you.

Run along now enemy!

Right

• Do you like Freedom? Well in USA using words like bomb, device, Allahu Akbar, can qualify you as a treath for homeland security.
  • Forget about Potasium Nitrate or Sulfur to be sold freely in farm stores if you don't have a permit to have those you wont.
  • You better expect to give away your privacy in phone calls, In USA CIA and IBM work together to search your conversations for key words.

I put this ones in the opening post.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Did you miss the part where the poster mentioned "his fellow Mexican citizens"? He said to discourage them from coming here since the U.S. is such a terrible place.
It is not a terrible place it is simply not as good as many believe as Marketing and Hollywood Propaganda portray it.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:05 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I Agree Fully, that is the IDEA, tell MExicans the TRUTH and they will stop heading for USA. But tell the truth.
We are in agreement.

The truth is that most Mexicans that come here live in poverty.

Rich white people want them here to cut their grass, and clean their toilets.

The democrats want them here solely to give them an advantage in the electoral college, and in the House of Representatives.

The democrats do not care about you anymore than they care about the white working class that they abandoned long ago.

The majority of the Mexican people that come here will be a permanent underclass of people.

Your people are being used by the wealthy, and by the democratic party.

That my amigo, is the truth.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The truth is that most Mexicans that come here live in poverty.

Rich white people want them here to cut their grass, and clean their toilets.

The democrats want them here solely to give them a political advantage in the electoral college, and in the House of Representatives.

The democrats do not care about you anymore than they care about the white working class that they abandoned long ago.

The majority of the Mexican people that come here will be a permanent underclass of people.

That my amigo, is the truth.

Right I agree, And they are afraid to come back and say that they didn't make it. so much Marketing around makes many to believe that there in USA all you need is to arrive. And that is false.

To be fair even White people live in poverty, You mostly see White people in Homeless camping houses

http://media.oregonlive.com/homeless...741273d4bb.jpg

WE need to tell the TRUTH

Old 02-01-2017, 02:08 PM

19,642 posts, read 12,235,883 times
It is ok for strange men to be in a changing room with your daughter and you cannot do anything about it.
You can be arrested for disciplining your own child.
Age of consent is old, like sixteen, in most places or you will be convicted of pedophilia and be on a sex predator list for life.

Old 02-01-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
It is ok for strange men to be in a changing room with your daughter and you cannot do anything about it.
You can be arrested for disciplining your own child.
Age of consent is old, like sixteen, in most places or you will be convicted of pedophilia and be on a sex predator list for life.
Added

thank you

Old 02-01-2017, 02:14 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Right I agree, And they are afraid to come back and say that they didn't make it. so much Marketing around makes many to believe that there in USA all you need is to arrive. And that is false.

To be fair even White people live in poverty, You mostly see White people in Homeless camping houses

http://media.oregonlive.com/homeless...741273d4bb.jpg

WE need to tell the TRUTH
There is a homeless problem in this country, but it affects people of all races.

In this video you can see that the majority of homeless are African American. But like I said, this problem affects people of all races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEywCppqeZo&t=460s

Old 02-01-2017, 02:18 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,508 times
Quote:
Right

• Do you like Freedom? Well in USA using words like bomb, device, Allahu Akbar, can qualify you as a treath for homeland security.
  • Forget about Potasium Nitrate or Sulfur to be sold freely in farm stores if you don't have a permit to have those you wont.
  • You better expect to give away your privacy in phone calls, In USA CIA and IBM work together to search your conversations for key words.

I put this ones in the opening post.
Homeland security was increased and expanded far beyond bounds with Obama? Where were you then? If you asked me, HS should be disbanded, and the patiroit act revoked? You got a comment now?

Where was Obama your, democrat savior when the NSA was caught illegally mointoring peoples calls? Where were your objections to him?

Run along, you aren't fit to be here, you praised big government as you saw fit enemy!

Old 02-01-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
There is a homeless problem in this country, but it affects people of all races.

In this video you can see that the majority of homeless are African American. But like I said, this problem affects people of all races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEywCppqeZo&t=460s

Agreed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies