Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 03:39 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo;47042134[LIST
[*]In USA the age of consent is old, like sixteen, in most places or you will be convicted of pedophilia and be on a sex predator list for life.[/list]
Oh this is too great. I missed this the first time.

Old Alonso is right about this one. His countrymen love them some young kids. An age of consent of 16 is a huge problem for men from a country where the girls are paraded around like *****s the minute they turn 15. But even then, that is way to old for some of them. There are constantly illegals in the news for pedophilia around here. It seems to be one of the national pasttimes of Mexico judging from the ones that end up here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 03:39 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
YES!!

I am away, any way. I just want to help you to keep mexicans out, you just need to tell them the truth about your way of life. That is what keeps me out and unwilling to go there. Even when I have visa to go there.
Nothing more pathetic than a foreigner who won't mind their own damn business.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:41 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,365,762 times
Quote:

• While in your country of origin houses made of Wood are for poor people, in USA 80% of people live in houses made of Wood or cheaper materials.
Norway, arguably one of the richest countries in the world, is mostly wooden houses.

People mainly live in stone or concrete when they live in countries dominated by scraggly desert trees, vast pasture lands, some other lack of trees, or countries whose housing is largely the result of giant communist housing development schemes.

Yes, there are cheap wooden houses, but the problem with America's housing stock is that a lot of it is cheap, not that it is wood.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:43 PM

1,302 posts, read 684,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Oh this is too great. I missed this the first time.

Old Alonso is right about this one. His countrymen love them some young kids. An age of consent of 16 is a huge problem for men from a country where the girls are paraded around like *****s the minute they turn 15. But even then, that is way to old for some of them. There are constantly illegals in the news for pedophilia around here. It seems to be one of the national pasttimes of Mexico judging from the ones that end up here.
Perhaps, I just added the premise due to the advice of one of your fellows, a citizen of the USA.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Norway, arguably one of the richest countries in the world, is mostly wooden houses.

People mainly live in stone or concrete when they live in countries dominated by scraggly desert trees, vast pasture lands, some other lack of trees, or countries whose housing is largely the result of giant communist housing development schemes.

Yes, there are cheap wooden houses, but the problem with America's housing stock is that a lot of it is cheap, not that it is wood.

Oslo made of Wood? Nahh.

Poor dry countries with no trees or dominated by comunism?

like switzerland? http://www.about.ch/cantons/graubuen...a_house_02.jpg

Like France? https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/me...aris-house.jpg

Like Canada? https://imagesus-ssl.homeaway.com/md...08838cf1d.1.10

Old 02-01-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
Nothing more pathetic than a foreigner who won't mind their own damn business.
I do. I really do, I want mexicans to work for their country, my country, not to go away following a dream which is a mirage.

And you don't want mexicans in your side, so you and I are together in this, Neither you want Mexicans there Nor I, You want them back, So do I, I am proposing to discurage them by telling them the truth about there.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:09 PM

45,422 posts, read 60,608,674 times
Unlike in Mexico, if you visit a small rural village in the United States you can't tell who has relatives working in another country because everyone has shoes.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:23 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:

Can you help me?

Remember the idea is to say only the truth and show immigrants that their effort is worthless. Just the truth.

You need to get out more. The USA is a great and secure place, the people who come here are the go getters, the motivated etc. They are exactly who we need.

Yes it is a winner takes all nation, yes if you stumble you are on your own, but it is still a great place to live.

And if you think you can put together some list that will scare them off, you are a fool! That will only make them think you are trying to hoard this VAST under populated land mass.

Old 02-01-2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Unlike in Mexico, if you visit a small rural village in the United States you can't tell who has relatives working in another country because everyone has shoes.
That would encourage shoeless mexicans to leave and cross the border, that is not the purpose of this. Help me,

What about

In USA small towns are full of married cousins

Old 02-01-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
You need to get out more. The USA is a great and secure place, the people who come here are the go getters, the motivated etc. They are exactly who we need.

Yes it is a winner takes all nation, yes if you stumble you are on your own, but it is still a great place to live.

And if you think you can put together some list that will scare them off, you are a fool! That will only make them think you are trying to hoard this VAST under populated land mass.

We are looking to tell them truths which would discourage migrants. not the Nice things to encourage them.

Remember that Trump wants White gogetters, not Brown go getters. so let us help him and save some money to USA Budget on the Wall.

Last edited by Alonso_Castillo; 02-01-2017 at 04:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies