Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2017, 12:30 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,930,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Because it wasnt really that bad.

It was hairy for about half an hour because of the hooded anarchists who arent Berkeley students, but after that it got back to a normal protest and then the crowd dispersed after about an hour.

Cable News blew it up far beyond what it was, but that's what they do...
A university, which was the birthplace of the Free Speech Movement, has had to cancel an event with a guest speaker because of violent protests by those who disagree with his views. Freedom of speech is under attack. Regardless of you political beliefs, if you don't think this is newsworthy, you're part of the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 12:32 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The strange thing is, Trump's administration has clearly come out against Islamic Terrorism and intimidation and the left wing extremists love anything Islamic.

They compare Trump to Hitler, yet Hitler was closely allied with Islamic Fundamentalism and Extremism. In fact it was an Islamic Mufti that inspired the "Final Solution" of the Jewish question.

Hitler's price for controlling Middle East Oil after the war.
Exactly, Hitler was closely allied with Islamic fundamentalism, having a common thread, hatred of Jews. But our educational system would have to teach the facts for people to know this.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,403,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
Let me guess - - "Abraham Lincoln was a Republican." Please tell me you don't use that as your defense.

Against the women's movement. Against Civil Rights. Against gay rights. Quite a legacy for your party.
Yes, and against the mentally ill transgender movement, the bestiality movement, and the pederasty movement.

The only proper response to your lying and violent contingent is to ignore everything that comes out of your moth and to properly suppress your physical violence and intimidation to prevent totalitarian communism.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:34 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,403,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
1. To each their own.

2. The posts that I have responded to you of yours don't have detailed logic in them.

If the images are too hard to understand, I'm trying to point out that everything the conservatives here are bringing up against the liberals is exactly what they do as well. You're myopic or hypocritical to believe otherwise.
Lol. The images aren't too hard to understand, genius.

They don't show up when one quotes your post, leading to a discontinuity in knowing who is responding to whom. Try writing out your posts, instead of hot-linking to images; which isn't allowed on this forum anyhow. A fact that you should be aware of.

What do "we do as well"?

Beat people to unconsciousness with poles in large groups in disguise?
Mob organize so that we can punch women and others in public?
Commit mob arson when we lose an election?
Pepper spray liberals when one wants to speak at a University?
Destroy banks and loot coffee stores because we want to temper tantrum?
Demand that liberal speakers not be allowed to speak at Universities, at threat of property destruction and physical assault?

Defend all of this?

Where is my myopia and hypocrisy, exactly, defender of mob violence against innocent citizens?

You're an expert at typing a lot and denying, while continuing to be guilty of saying nothing. Your above post is case in point.

As far as the first post that you responded to of yours, I pointed out your ad-hominem:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/47051702-post484.html

and then you hot-linked to an image that told me "I learned it by watching you".

http://www.city-data.com/forum/47051725-post487.html

The logic of my post was to point out your ad-hominem. Thus, it was logical. Your response was trolling as it never indicated where you learned it by watching me. Your general pattern of posting is trolling.

Last edited by golgi1; 02-02-2017 at 12:46 PM..

Old 02-02-2017, 12:35 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,893,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Because it wasnt really that bad.

It was hairy for about half an hour because of the hooded anarchists who arent Berkeley students, but after that it got back to a normal protest and then the crowd dispersed after about an hour.

Cable News blew it up far beyond what it was, but that's what they do...
I hope you are correct and where was the police.?????

In the day the Police and the NG would of handled the situation and clean up the mess.

They better consider what they wish for "This is war"!

Old 02-02-2017, 12:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times
Surmising that it did not yet have the muscle to spread Islam by force, Muslim Brotherhood 'officially' renounced violence in the 1970s and adopted more cunning strategies detailed in its secret internal manifesto...

"The Project."

- Instrumentally use existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
- Inflame violence and keep Muslims living in the West "in a Jihad frame of mind";
- Make the Palestinian Issue a global wedge cause for Muslims;
- Network and coordinate actions between like-minded Islamists organizations;
- Avoid open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of "moderation";
- Use deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions;
- Put into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media;
- Instigate a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews

People make the mistake in believing they are a bunch of sand monkeys who are victims when in fact they are very intelligent people who are working toward a goal.

"THE PROJECT" - MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD (FULL TEXT)

Old 02-02-2017, 12:47 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,355,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
A university, which was the birthplace of the Free Speech Movement, has had to cancel an event with a guest speaker because of violent protests by those who disagree with his views. Freedom of speech is under attack. Regardless of you political beliefs, if you don't think this is newsworthy, you're part of the problem.
I guess the lesson learned here is that Freedom of Speech doesn't go both ways, how ironic!

Old 02-02-2017, 12:50 PM

25,853 posts, read 16,555,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I guess the lesson learned here is that Freedom of Speech doesn't go both ways, how ironic!
We might have to fight again for the freedom of the people. The Civil War was supposed to have settled that.

Either we start restricting the freedom of protest to certain places or we start putting people in prison for disrupting the lives of innocents.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:51 PM

20,480 posts, read 12,404,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
I hope you are correct and where was the police.?????

In the day the Police and the NG would of handled the situation and clean up the mess.

They better consider what they wish for "This is war"!
you seriously cannot trust 18montclair.

18 is an operative. look at everything they have said.

its propaganda. not that bad? they burned building. not Berkley students? what that many crazy people just happened to show up on the night the locals were peacefully protesting?
give me a break. this is the left doing what the left does.

by any means necessary stop the right from talking. the more effective the voice, the more force used to oppose. if the voice is some version of a minority then ramp up the protest to any and all degree.

This is the left in all its glory. and they call it peaceful too.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:53 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
They are protesting Milo. Those Berkeley kids hate gay foreigners.
Correction. Those Berkeley morons ARE gay foreigners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies