Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 09:48 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times

Advertisements

Donald Trump is a sick sick man. He is mentally unbalanced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 09:50 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,460,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Donald Trump is single-handedly going to destroy the Republican establishment. Trump's tried and true followers aren't going anywhere, but the party that got into bed with him is sealing its fate with every moment that it continues to support this lunatic. It's like watching a catastrophe in slow motion. I don't envy Paul Ryan his job. Boehner is probably on his knees every morning, thanking God he got out when he did.
I think at this point they are using him as a shield to slam home major top heavy tax cuts and deregulation and ACA cuts...Then once accomplished they will drum up something to kick him to the curb and install Pence with Ryan in VP slot to be heir apparent....

Old 02-02-2017, 09:51 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,460,058 times
assuming the Evangelicals and religious right wing will rush out to condemn this like they would have if Obama did this, right? right?

Old 02-02-2017, 09:53 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
I think at this point they are using him as a shield to slam home major top heavy tax cuts and deregulation and ACA cuts...Then once accomplished they will drum up something to kick him to the curb and install Pence with Ryan in VP slot to be heir apparent....
Yup, this is right out of the Republican play book for dealing with this unbalanced man. They'll use him for a couple of months then impeach him.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:53 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
If it was a joke, then he went on FAR too long bad mouthing Arnold and bragging about his own ratings. It was not the right venue to be telling jokes. He has no class or tact.
That's what happens when someone pretends to believe in God so he can make evangelicals believe whatever he tells them.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:57 AM

2,852 posts, read 1,614,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I'd be fine with this.
You shouldn't be... The last President wasn't from this country and neither is Arnold.
We've already had one guy in office that shouldn't have been allowed, let's not add to the mix.
I was a 'Birther' before the term was popular.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:01 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Yup, this is right out of the Republican play book for dealing with this unbalanced man. They'll use him for a couple of months then impeach him.
They might try it but that would be the end of their political careers. Trump has a, shall we say, dedicated following. People like Ryan are mostly just tolerated.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:02 AM

10,087 posts, read 5,737,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
What an embarrassing hemorrhoid the alt-right has given us.
Good grief, are liberals so tightly wound that Trump can't even make a joke without it becoming a disaster or headline? I need to invest in some chill pill stock because lots of people need them!

Old 02-02-2017, 10:07 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,522,111 times
I thought it was funny. But I have to agree with someone else said earlier, if President Obama told any joke or said the H word, the right would want him hanged immediately and used it as proof that he was a Muslim. It was a joke, one joke. Not that big of a deal. There are plenty of other things he is doing that should be focused on and debated.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:11 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,376,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Good grief, are liberals so tightly wound that Trump can't even make a joke without it becoming a disaster or headline? I need to invest in some chill pill stock because lots of people need them!
For eight years, P&OC was a parade of disgustingly derogatory & personal insults against the previous first family, so color me unimpressed with your discomfort over my calling out Trump's inappropriate comments at the National Prayer Breakfast.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies