Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2017, 12:34 PM

3,848 posts, read 1,791,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, Donald Trump gets dumber and dumber by the day. If they recast the movie Dumb and Dumber, we have a great replacement for Jeff Daniels.

However, Trump does have his moments of clarity, and he hit this one right on the mark:
That quote you found is really something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 12:38 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,960,461 times
Oh puleeze, it wasn't a joke.

Donald doesn't know how to write a joke, deliver a joke, and he certainly can't take a joke.

He has zero sense of humor or self deprecation - he meant every word, despite his evil little Oompa Loompa smirk when he realized the brethren were not on board.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:38 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Furthermore, there are plenty of people who are spiritual individuals who are offended at such actions, even if they are not Christian. Christians don't even corner the market on the creator(s).
I agree. Even if he was joking, it's sad that people are defending this obsessive behavior. Sure, let's pray for 2 very wealthy men who cheated on their wives and publicly humiliated them. They should be asking for absolution, not higher ratings.

By the way, I can understand why ratings might be low. I mean, why watch another reality show when there's already one in the White House? Unfortunately, it's much too real for me.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:42 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Ya know, Donald Trump gets dumber and dumber by the day. If they recast the movie Dumb and Dumber, we have a great replacement for Jeff Daniels.

However, Trump does have his moments of clarity, and he hit this one right on the mark:
http://www.freekentucky.com/wp-conte...umb-voters.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
That quote you found is really something.
too bad for you and don that it's completely fabricated

Quote:
Bogus Meme Targets Trump
"We’ll save you the effort. It is not an actual quote by Trump.

We scoured the People magazine archives and found nothing like this quote in 1998 or any other year.

And a public relations representative with People told us that the magazine couldn’t find anything like that quote in its archives, either. People‘s Julie Farin said in an email: “People looked into this exhaustively when it first surfaced back in Oct. We combed through every Trump story in our archive. We couldn’t find anything remotely like this quote –and no interview at all in 1998.”

more leftists sucking up fake news.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:46 PM

26 posts, read 25,725 times
Trump has no respect for his position. He uses his elected platform for his own personal pettiness and vendettas. He should take a page out of Obama's book, when Trump was there trolling Obama about his birth certificate Obama used the appropriate venue to hit back - the White House Correspondent Dinner.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:54 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Yes, he says some stupid things. Let us know when he addresses the Corps and calls them "Corpse". Let us know when he thinks there are 57 states. On ad infinitum.

And really...how amusing is it to read through this thread and watch idiotic Hillary supporters and their goofy remarks? It's no wonder sane people laugh at them.
This again?

What's great about these posts is that, over and over on this forum, people insist there were never any negative stories printed about President Obama or false rumors, but you keep disproving your own claims.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:56 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,880 times
Am I the only one that thinks Trump and Schwarzenegger
are in cahoots together to stir up interest in the show?

Don't know if Trump and Arnold get along in private but if
so there is the answer.

In any case it was a total tasteless act on Trump's part.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:57 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,983 times
I'm pretty sure Melania is not a christian either

Old 02-02-2017, 01:00 PM

35,710 posts, read 21,076,200 times
I have always loved to read or hear the news-- now I'm afraid of it- it makes me cringe and be embarrassed in front of people what our POTUS is doing everyday- Was his kids not going to control him??

Old 02-02-2017, 01:02 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I have always loved to read or hear the news-- now I'm afraid of it- it makes me cringe and be embarrassed in front of people what our POTUS is doing everyday- Was his kids not going to control him??
his kids aren't christian, so they see nothing wrong with his behavious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies