Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 12:05 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,660,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
That's a good question. If you called my Mom a ***** and I punched you in the face.

Am I against free speech?
If I assume you're going to call my mom a bitc#, does that justify a preemptive punch?

If I assume a person is about to rob me....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 12:06 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,840,620 times
Quote:
Wrong choice of words.

Trumpeters calling others Nazis is like Hitler calling others Nazis. It's dumb and it makes no sense.'
The Dems are being funded by GEORGE SOROS. He a self admitted Nazi collaborator. It's a FACT!

From the horses mouth. You're a bunch of Nazi puppets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g

Old 02-02-2017, 12:07 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,251,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
What "hate speech?" What is an openly gay, Jewish, ethnic (NOT a WASP) man going to say that is "hate speech?"
I am not going to repeat stuff that he said.

Google is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Property-destroying, human-injuring violence is NEVER an acceptable response to what SHOULD be a free exchange of ideas via free speech, ESPECIALLY in a higher education environment.

No one is disputing that.

But to turn this one incident to say that liberals are against free speech is a giant stretch that is not supported by facts.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:08 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,293,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
OK, Google said Milo was scheduled to speak.

So, according to Google, the liberal nutcases showed how much they despise free speech.

Just glad we cleared that up.
They used the excuse that this white homosexual with the black boyfriend was a white nazi of course. Then they say you can punch or kill all their Democrat facsicts declared nazis without punishment because they are Democrats.

Not going to go over big with voters at all in 2018 or 2020.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:08 PM

16,657 posts, read 8,663,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Last night in Berkeley a violent leftist faction that might have killed someone last night decided that since they could not handle a free discussion of ideas that they would close down a scheduled speech on a campus formally known as a free speech campus.
In typical liberal fashion they called an English white homosexual who likes black boyfriends a white nationalist Nazi and a fascist. Meanwhile the actual fascist Democrats might have killed an innocent guy with their flagpole last night. They broke up banks, stores and these Democrats beat up people standing arround. Somewhere in the Democrat state an order came from above to stand-down as these Democrat fascist tore the town up. This protected the criminal Democrats and put the public in great jeapardy for their political affiliation reasons.

A great sign that the Democrat party flame is going out.
People are now seeing through Democrats despite many affiliating with them for government employment and welfare.
Just wait until the voter fraud investigation gets going, you will see melting on camera of Democrats.

What Democrats have been doing on the streets does carry a $10,000 fine and a ten year prison sentence. Looking forward to a lot of them going down and also losing their rights to ever vote again as this keeps going on.

Beyond 5% of the population, this Democrat Fascism is a major problem quickly leading too the total downfall of the Democrat party.
I agree with some of your post.

The trouble is that while control of the Democrats has been wrestled away from the moderates by the liberal kooks, that does not represent many in the party. Some are life long (D's) even though they align more with the (R's). Others vote (D) because of class and money issues, like the union members. Still they are not for lawlessness, PC, or any of the other radical leftist stuff these leftist kooks are for.
So either the (D's) will smarten up and disavow the kooks, or they will lose more of their normal base who are sick of the pandering to BLM, LGBT, atheists and other radicals who feel at home creating chaos an anarchy.

As to them losing the right to vote, they must commit and be convicted of a felony. Many normal (D's) that want to protest peacefully will not be subject to a felony arrest unless they are nearby when the agitators start their destruction.
If I were them, the first sign of mayhem, and I'd be headed home. Then again I wouldn't be in a crowd of anti-white, anti-religion, anti-police kooks to begin with.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:10 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,636,021 times
Quote:
When someone is actively provoking the crowd, don't be surprised when the crowd is provoked!! I don't understand people who are shocked that a provacteur received heat from the people he was jabbing.

milo wasn't even there.
please explain how the cupcakes were thus 'jabbbed' and 'actively provoked'.

thanks in advance!

Old 02-02-2017, 12:10 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,647,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Last night in Berkeley a violent leftist faction that might have killed someone last night decided that since they could not handle a free discussion of ideas that they would close down a scheduled speech on a campus formally known as a free speech campus.
In typical liberal fashion they called an English white homosexual who likes black boyfriends a white nationalist Nazi and a fascist. Meanwhile the actual fascist Democrats might have killed an innocent guy with their flagpole last night. They broke up banks, stores and these Democrats beat up people standing arround. Somewhere in the Democrat state an order came from above to stand-down as these Democrat fascist tore the town up. This protected the criminal Democrats and put the public in great jeapardy for their political affiliation reasons.

A great sign that the Democrat party flame is going out.
People are now seeing through Democrats despite many affiliating with them for government employment and welfare.
Just wait until the voter fraud investigation gets going, you will see melting on camera of Democrats.

What Democrats have been doing on the streets does carry a $10,000 fine and a ten year prison sentence. Looking forward to a lot of them going down and also losing their rights to ever vote again as this keeps going on.

Beyond 5% of the population, this Democrat Fascism is a major problem quickly leading too the total downfall of the Democrat party.
ducking snore dude.

You are posting solely because you are scared and angry that the Left is protesting the Putin/Bannon presidency .

as to fines and prison, I laugh in your face. You are simply another snowflake GOP fangirl upset to see the shoe on the other foot.
I suggest you buckle up and get some popcorn cause we are only getting started. This is a marathon, we have millions of "left" folk who are keeping their powder dry for the long haul..

Old 02-02-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
The Dems are being funded by GEORGE SOROS. He a self admitted Nazi collaborator. It's a FACT!

From the horses mouth. You're a bunch of Nazi puppets.

Yeah, from a group that is being supported by the KKK and actively colluding with the Russian.

It'd be funny if it isn't so sad.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
milo wasn't even there.
please explain how the cupcakes were thus 'jabbbed' and 'actively provoked'.

thanks in advance!

There is this thing called the Internet.....

You should Google how it works.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:13 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,840,620 times
Quote:
Yeah, from a group that is being supported by the KKK and actively colluding with the Russian.

It'd be funny if it isn't so sad.

Trump denounced any KKK support.

On the other hand the dems took $9,000,000 from SOROS, the Nazi Collaborator.

The truth is not looking good for you Nazi Puppets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies