Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 06:52 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,250,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
google says milo wasn't there.

so go ahead and explain how the cupcakes were thus 'jabbbed' and 'actively provoked' per your claim.

Are you this intellectually challenged???????????

There is thing called the Internet where Milo posted and said many things. In the 21st century, we don't need to have a face to face for messages to be heard, we use medium like the Internet, where it contains tools like social media that can spread messages far and wide.

Milo doesn't have to be there. He had already said/wrote all the things that rile people long before he ever got there.

I TOLD you to Google the Internet, why didn't you do your homework before you make another dumb statement??? Is the problem that you don't know what a Google is? Or how to use it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I didn't post what Milo "thinks" he said. I posted what he actually said:

"Literally the worst thing I've ever said to or about a black person is, "Baby, not tonight, I have a headache." - Milo Yiannopoulos, Facebook, January 4, 2017

No, you posted what he thinks is the worst thing he has ever said.

You have become completely clownish with your insistence to focus on one single thing he said, while ignoring or not caring to know what he actually said.

Quote:
That's where your logic fails. What you "think" Milo said isn't what he said.
Nice try, but I have never said what I think he said.

Next dumb argument.

Quote:
Here's the thing... Milo is openly gay, Jewish, and has Black lovers. How is any of that Nazi or KKK?

If anything, there's much more of a valid claim that the protesters and detractors are acting like Nazis and the KKK by openly reviling a gay Jewish man who has Black lovers.

Why don't you Google the answer to your question?

Old 02-02-2017, 07:02 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,132,033 times
Democrats lost their leaders. Obama's gone, Hillary lost, Barney lost, skank Wasserman Schultz was run out of town, and antagonistic Donna Brazil is drifting at sea.
It's anarchy. There are no adults left. The violent faction has filled the void. Break, block and burn is the mantra.
Fortunately for America, this won't be forgotten, and the Democrats won't regain power for the forseeable future.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:05 PM

89,194 posts, read 44,965,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No, you posted what he thinks is the worst thing he has ever said.

You have become completely clownish with your insistence to focus on one single thing he said, while ignoring or not caring to know what he actually said.

Nice try, but I have never said what I think he said.

Next dumb argument.

Why don't you Google the answer to your question?
Hmmm... I couldn't find any Google search results for Nazi or KKK gay Jewish men who have Black lovers

Perhaps YOU could give it a try.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:12 PM

89,194 posts, read 44,965,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Democrats lost their leaders. Obama's gone, Hillary lost, Barney lost, skank Wasserman Schultz was run out of town, and antagonistic Donna Brazil is drifting at sea.
It's anarchy. There are no adults left. The violent faction has filled the void. Break, block and burn is the mantra.
Fortunately for America, this won't be forgotten, and the Democrats won't regain power for the forseeable future.
Actually, after last night's Berkeley riot, the mantra is break, block, burn, and beat (physical assault).

Old 02-02-2017, 07:25 PM

1,478 posts, read 790,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Who the KKKK support is VERY RELEVANT in the context of your ridiculous point. They SUPPORT Trump!! They DON'T support the liberals!!!
The KKK support not robbing people too. Unless every liberal believes that robbing people at gun point on the street is a good thing to do, then even the members of the KKK and liberals will lines that cross in agreement on some things.

Quote:
The Nazis SUPPORT Trump!! That's iron clad and irrefutable!

To say that the Dems are in bed with the Nazis, when the Nazis are their enemy, is just dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.
The Nazis and KKK are two different groups born out of different historical experiences. The KKK was born in the US South with a Protestant bent and a fidelity and honoring rendered to the fallen soldiers of the Confederacy.

The Nazis had a different historical birth that was born in Europe among the Germans.

Both groups originally had more politically left of the center line views.

So, Nazis had no problem with abortions, aimed at less desirable groups. A belief still widely held among American Democrats including Black-American celebrities who think less desirable people like impoverished blacks should have abortions to keep their (impoverished blacks) numbers down.

I tend to have fiscally liberal views, so, even as a mulatto it would not surprise me if some political, economic views I have are shared by white Nazis that view me as a member of a less desirable racial stock.

The KKK is likely latching on to certain things Trump has said and is saying and not his entire message. A part does not equal a whole. Basic math.

And the KKK likes to stir racial conflict in the USA and hope to do so. It is more likely they want to use Trumps success and rise to latch onto with the strategic purpose of projecting their voice in the media. Trump is not PC so it is easy for them to do that. This does not de facto mean Trump is one of their sympathizers.

Old 02-03-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Hmmm... I couldn't find any Google search results for Nazi or KKK gay Jewish men who have Black lovers

Perhaps YOU could give it a try.

Why would you Google "Nazi or KKK gay Jewish men who have Black lovers" when you could have just typed in "Milo Yiannopoulos racist statements"????????? You tried to google Yiannopoulos by completely omitting his name from the search???? Your action makes zero sense!!!!!

When you Google the reviews for La La Land, do you type in "Nice theatre good seats yummy popcorns"??????!!!!!

Old 02-03-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
The KKK support not robbing people too. Unless every liberal believes that robbing people at gun point on the street is a good thing to do, then even the members of the KKK and liberals will lines that cross in agreement on some things.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I don't see how what you said is relevant to anything in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post

The Nazis and KKK are two different groups born out of different historical experiences. The KKK was born in the US South with a Protestant bent and a fidelity and honoring rendered to the fallen soldiers of the Confederacy.

The Nazis had a different historical birth that was born in Europe among the Germans.

Both groups originally had more politically left of the center line views.

So, Nazis had no problem with abortions, aimed at less desirable groups. A belief still widely held among American Democrats including Black-American celebrities who think less desirable people like impoverished blacks should have abortions to keep their (impoverished blacks) numbers down.

I tend to have fiscally liberal views, so, even as a mulatto it would not surprise me if some political, economic views I have are shared by white Nazis that view me as a member of a less desirable racial stock.

The KKK is likely latching on to certain things Trump has said and is saying and not his entire message. A part does not equal a whole. Basic math.

And the KKK likes to stir racial conflict in the USA and hope to do so. It is more likely they want to use Trumps success and rise to latch onto with the strategic purpose of projecting their voice in the media. Trump is not PC so it is easy for them to do that. This does not de facto mean Trump is one of their sympathizers.
No one in this thread has said that.

Old 02-03-2017, 10:58 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,840,243 times
More PROOF that the left is funded by Soros, the NAZI collaborator. BLM accepted $33 million from SOROS. Hillery Rodham Clinton accepted $9,000,000.

Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations - Washington Times

Get back to me with the links showing how much President Trump accepted from the KKK.

Old 02-03-2017, 11:02 AM

112 posts, read 59,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Last night in Berkeley a violent leftist faction that might have killed someone last night decided that since they could not handle a free discussion of ideas that they would close down a scheduled speech on a campus formally known as a free speech campus.
In typical liberal fashion they called an English white homosexual who likes black boyfriends a white nationalist Nazi and a fascist. Meanwhile the actual fascist Democrats might have killed an innocent guy with their flagpole last night. They broke up banks, stores and these Democrats beat up people standing arround. Somewhere in the Democrat state an order came from above to stand-down as these Democrat fascist tore the town up. This protected the criminal Democrats and put the public in great jeapardy for their political affiliation reasons.

A great sign that the Democrat party flame is going out.
People are now seeing through Democrats despite many affiliating with them for government employment and welfare.
Just wait until the voter fraud investigation gets going, you will see melting on camera of Democrats.

What Democrats have been doing on the streets does carry a $10,000 fine and a ten year prison sentence. Looking forward to a lot of them going down and also losing their rights to ever vote again as this keeps going on.

Beyond 5% of the population, this Democrat Fascism is a major problem quickly leading too the total downfall of the Democrat party.
Do the ones involved in the riot were Democrats? Can you please provide evidence that they were related or involved in the Democratic Party?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies