Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2017, 01:48 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times

Advertisements

Yeah, their last paragraph says it all..

"It would be better to let Yiannopoulos speak, calmly explain why he should not be listened to, and watch as his fame dims. The power to starve him and those like him of the oxygen of outrage is far more powerful, and keeping with our foundational rights, than the stones thrown at Berkeley."

aka "in our attempt to make him look like a troll, we actually dun goofed and now this guy just exposed us and gave himself a huge platform now and has a Amazon best seller before his book is even out. Oopsies!"

annnnnnnnd this is why this new wave of "liberals" have lost the house, senate, and White House. People see through this ish.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:50 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
LOL

It's kinda funny that by trying to mute him, they gave him a HUGE platform now to speak with. Now, people are actually interested in what he's saying, and they're going "how is this guy a white supremacist? he actually makes a lot...of....valid...points..."

(BUYS HIS BOOKS, LIKES HIM ON FACEBOOK, SUBSCRIBES TO HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL)

By people like CNN and the lefties trying to shut him down, people who have never heard of him before, go looking for these "hate speeches"...only to find a guy who actually denounces the "hate" he's being accused of. This article is the first article that CNN hasn't called him a "alt-right, white supremicast", because...now that people are researching into him...they can't back that claim up anymore, and now it's making CNN look bad, not Milo.

Now they can't stand that he's getting recognized globally.

CNN and lefties, you played yourself. Well done!
Yep. Exactly.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:51 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
he gets it.

but wont dare let that get in the way of the defense of the indefensible.
You mean like ignorant ranting partisans calling a cancelled appearance "the left's war on free speech!"

Amusing.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:52 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
So you agree that Milos right to free speech was taken away from him at Berkeley.
I agree that you're wrong about that.

Quote:
Good
Not the first time you've been wrong today, I'm sure.

Carry on.

Old 02-03-2017, 01:57 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robto View Post
The KKK supported Trump...
I do not see armed Bernie supporters entering houses of worship and firing on innocent worshippers...

Can't you see how the logic you are applying can effectively be used against your side as well?

No it can't. When was the last time the KKK was relevant and were rioting violently?

Old 02-03-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No, he is ½ Greek, full Catholic.

You people should listen to the guy before spouting off.
I have. He calls himself a Jew. He has a Jewish mother and grandmother.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empidonax View Post
If it had been a liberal (such as a rapper) saying such things ("I can still bang her/him") about a conservative, the conservatives would be all over themselves, talking about how crude and violent the speaker is.
Maybe crude, but they wouldn't stupidly claim it was a "violent attack."

Old 02-03-2017, 02:05 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
I knew, which is why I don't like what he has to say. The alt-right is alt-wrong
Wrong about what ? Social Justice Warriors being hypocrites ?
Is it wrong that he asks why the left would embrace Muslims when Muslims generally don't accept homosexuality and even kill people for being homosexual?

Old 02-03-2017, 02:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I have. He calls himself a Jew. He has a Jewish mother and grandmother.

No he doesn't, and he gets pretty deep into differing religions in his talks.
He identifys as Catholic and is constantly rousing the Protestants.

Never has he said he was a Jew.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:06 PM

648 posts, read 1,174,729 times
Other link was removed. Try this other one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWo5F9vPNI0

But that might get removed also.. so just look for it on YouTube (or wherever) til you find it.

A must see for everyone. BRILLIANT interview..!!! The truth needs to be told!

I hope all these universities that have gone psycho will continue cutting themselves off from the rest of the world so much that they all suffocate & implode in their own hypocritical little echo chambers.

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they don’t want to hear.” George Orwell
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies