Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2017, 02:38 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
amazing hyperbole.

thats adorable, lol.
Hyperbole, look at the thread title, I would say that statement is accurate.

I thought Milo was from Sesame Street before yesterday, I was trying to figure why they were setting fire to things over an appearance by Milo.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:39 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I agree that you're wrong about that.
Dementia affect's a lot of old people. Don't feel too bad about it.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:41 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
The liberals hate the Citizens United ruling, would like to bring back the Fairness Doctrine and riot when conservatives speak on campus. They really find the light from free speech shines too brightly on their ideology.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:42 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by opalminor View Post
<Youtube has been deleting it over and over.
ppl are flagging it>

...which utterly validates- EXACTLY- everything he says in the interview. Scary times we live in.
It's time for liberals to take the 'liberty' part out of their name, because it no longer applies.
VERY scary times indeed.

What's the difference between the Nazi's and Liberal Left?

About 70 years.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:43 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

It's really amusing that so many people who want to curtail the rights of LGBT citizens are excited over this guy. Only reinforces my belief that you'll ignore SO many of the things you claim to hold dear just to stick to your "team."

If old KellyAnne came out next championing abortion, I reckon all y'all anti-abortion types would flip on that issue, too.
When has Trump ever said anything about curtailing the rights of LGBT citizens?

Has has publicly supported gay marriage multiple times.

Old 02-03-2017, 02:52 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I thought Milo was from Sesame Street before yesterday, I was trying to figure why they were setting fire to things over an appearance by Milo.

That shows how informed you are

Old 02-03-2017, 02:53 PM

112 posts, read 59,573 times
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...for-president/

https://www.google.pt/amp/www.esquir...?client=safari

The White Nationalists Who Support Donald Trump - ABC News

There I provide the links reporting that the official KKK Newspaper, the top Nazi leader and a horde of white supremacists endorsing Trump. Not only that but we all know what the Alt-right thinks about him.

Trump probably is the US President with the largest support of white supremacist in recent US history, mentioning a single grand wizard of the KKK is nothing comparable with the armies of Neo-Nazis that love Trump.

Now, does that make Trump a Neo-Nazi? Of course not. That's the main point of my initial argument. Hillary, Obama or other mainstream liberals have nothing to do with the violence at UC Berkeley, therefore they are not obliged to apologise for it.

Groups like the Black Block and Antifas hate those same mainstream liberals as well, so your assertion doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited by robto; 02-03-2017 at 03:28 PM..

Old 02-03-2017, 02:54 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,042,712 times
I had no idea who this Milo guy was until this massive protest/rioting happened. Decided to watch several videos on Youtube, and guess what, I have to shout out "thanks to all of you protesters for helping me become aware of this guy, now I'm a huge fan!"

Old 02-03-2017, 02:56 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,092,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
It's fake because you can't come up with Bannon's racist words after attacking him as writing racist words.
See, the Left sees anyone who ever wrote anything that they could paint as even remotely racist on Breitbart as proof that the entire site is chock full of "white supremacists" and Bannon is guilty by association.

Actually putting those words in Bannon's mouth is a bit harder for them though...thus the reluctance to post links to direct quotes.

Also you have to ask yourself why these "quotes" aren't all over the news?

Why did Nancy Pelosi not use them to back up her accusations of Bannon being a "White Supremacist"??

(Hint...anyone who disagrees with a liberal is a "white nationalist" or "white supremacist")

Old 02-03-2017, 02:56 PM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I had no idea who this Milo guy was until this massive protest/rioting happened. Decided to watch several videos on Youtube, and guess what, I have to shout out "thanks to all of you protesters for helping me become aware of this guy, now I'm a huge fan!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies