Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 06:10 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geezus. After years of hearing you billy badass conservatives talking big all these years about how tough you are and all the guns you own, you're all revealing yourselves to be nothing but a bunch of big Baby Hueys.

Stiffen up for goodness sakes. Your guy is in charge. Act like it and stop crying.
Cool. We'll just beat antifa down then and expect to hear nothing from you. Arrests and beatings so that they don't threaten us anymore. We'll also expect that the Left, especially in the Bay Area, won't discriminate against outed conservatives in employment. Right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2017, 06:11 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Geezus. After years of hearing you billy badass conservatives talking big all these years about how tough you are and all the guns you own, you're all revealing yourselves to be nothing but a bunch of big Baby Hueys.

Stiffen up for goodness sakes. Your guy is in charge. Act like it and stop crying.
Liberals in San Franfreakshow are trrrified of guns and only allow hood rats and illegal aliens to possess them. Law abiding citizens are jailed if they possess a thought regarding firearms.

Last edited by T-310; 02-06-2017 at 06:21 AM..

Old 02-06-2017, 06:11 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,756,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Awww. Do the snowflakes need a safe space?
No matter how hard you lefties try, you're not going to turn snowflakes and safe spaces into a conservative thing. Safe spaces were created by lefties as a place for them to go to avoid criticism in an environment that was already designed to cater to their views. No matter how often you try you will never erase that little bit of reality. When you try all you do is remind people who those terms really apply to, the leftists themselves.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:15 AM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Trump supporters are both delusional and extremely whiny, unable to accept any responsible for their own situation. They just want a minority or a liberal to blame for their own failure.

The comments on that article are a real treat - nothing like watching the crazies see who can threaten to murder anyone who disagrees with them the hardest.
You should see a therapist in regard to your psychological projection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3fT6pnhjJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
lol@island protection.

Yeah I can agree that we probably have the most anarchists but the reaction to the Berkeley protest which they hijacked away from the students was extremely unfair to the school and fueled by media hysteria-and that's what the anarchists wanted-to disrupt and get on tv.

Blaming the students for that is like blaming hostages for the actions of their hostage takers.
Wrong.

Here's an employee of Berkley that was traced back to being one of the ones who committed assault:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-staff-member/

In addition, the students organized the protest and thus are responsible for it. There is no evidential nor logical foundation for alleviating them of that responsibility. You have no evidence that they did not participate in the riot that they organized.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:34 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Sounds odd that a "friend" of yours would call you a white supremacist, are you sure they were your friends?
That person says ALL Trump fans are white supremacist and, gets all mad when I call it out. The few FB people who unfriended me are some kind of "liberal". 1 dude was threatening destruction of property and so on, I asked him to chill out cause he don't have the right to mess up other people's stuff and, his attitude was "I don't care".

Old 02-06-2017, 06:39 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Give me a break. This is a fake news story designed to make all Trump critics seem like violent thugs. It's ridiculous. There are 300 million people in American. Even if 100,000 rioted and became violent, it is still only a tiny segment of the population.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:40 AM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
I don't talk about politics with strangers.

Old 02-06-2017, 06:43 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Oh great. Another imaginary group of "different" people for the cowardly Trump lemmings ti hate and fear.

It's a proud tradition stemming from the McCarthy days.

Be afraid! Be very afraid! Of what doesn't much matter, it's the fear that keeps the minions in line.

Old 02-06-2017, 09:55 AM

8,704 posts, read 11,125,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
lol@island protection.

Yeah I can agree that we probably have the most anarchists but the reaction to the Berkeley protest which they hijacked away from the students was extremely unfair to the school and fueled by media hysteria-and that's what the anarchists wanted-to disrupt and get on tv.

Blaming the students for that is like blaming hostages for the actions of their hostage takers.
I think we can agree there. The student protests I'm ok with as long as security does their job to keep everyone safe and allow the event to go on. The anarchist should have been dealt with a lot stronger!

Old 02-06-2017, 12:39 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Cool. We'll just beat antifa down then and expect to hear nothing from you. Arrests and beatings so that they don't threaten us anymore. We'll also expect that the Left, especially in the Bay Area, won't discriminate against outed conservatives in employment. Right?
Forget antifa. I'd rather you come down to Arizona and beat me down.

You won't have to worry about discrimination in employment anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Liberals in San Franfreakshow are trrrified of guns and only allow hood rats and illegal aliens to possess them. Law abiding citizens are jailed if they possess a thought regarding firearms.
Still crying?

You talk more about your guns than anyone on CD. What are you so scared of?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies