Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2017, 10:17 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Sigh. I cannot for the life of me figure out how it is wrong that Donald Trump mentioned that his daughter was not treated fairly .. he is a FATHER first. He cares about his kids. His taking on the office of President has very much affected them and I know that family is very stoic about it but his comments were not going to change things - just let Nordstrom and everyone know that he is aware of what probably occurred. That is wrong? He is not profiting and she eventually will probably not really lose anything financially but he is probably right (he knows more than I do in any event) that this was an unfair move on Nordstrom's part and he should be allowed to say he is sorry his daughter was not treated fairly. I see nothing unethical about that.

I didn't hear what KellyAnne said but why can she not comment about something that happened in the world, especially in the world of someone she knows. She also is not profiting from anything she says in that regard and she is a friend of Ivanka's father and probably knows Ivanka well and maybe she even wears some of Ivanka's line - which she may not be able to get any more. A lot of women are upset that Nordstrom is making this obviously very political move .. why can KellyAnne not be just as upset?

I am really getting to the point that I hope all liberals will begin wearing badges or pussyhats or something so I can readily identify you on the street and stay right the heck away from you. You are really such vile people .. I am so sorry I found that out. I liked everyone before all this.
Awww poor babies, they might lose a million ... Please educate yourself with the ethic codes, they are in writing and they agreed to them... Period!!!!!!! obey the dang rules! You do not believe in rules? If not, why you dint vote for poor hilly?? Hmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 10:22 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Girl View Post
Bolded and underlined by me. Couldn't rep you again. You nailed it.

Why should he let it go?

I'm not!

Old 02-09-2017, 10:32 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Sigh. I cannot for the life of me figure out how it is wrong that Donald Trump mentioned that his daughter was not treated fairly .. he is a FATHER first.
He cares about his kids. His taking on the office of President has very much affected them and I know that family is very stoic about it but his comments were not going to change things - just let Nordstrom and everyone know that he is aware of what probably occurred. That is wrong? He is not profiting and she eventually will probably not really lose anything financially but he is probably right (he knows more than I do in any event) that this was an unfair move on Nordstrom's part and he should be allowed to say he is sorry his daughter was not treated fairly. I see nothing unethical about that.

I didn't hear what KellyAnne said but why can she not comment about something that happened in the world, especially in the world of someone she knows. She also is not profiting from anything she says in that regard and she is a friend of Ivanka's father and probably knows Ivanka well and maybe she even wears some of Ivanka's line - which she may not be able to get any more. A lot of women are upset that Nordstrom is making this obviously very political move .. why can KellyAnne not be just as upset?

I am really getting to the point that I hope all liberals will begin wearing badges or pussyhats or something so I can readily identify you on the street and stay right the heck away from you. You are really such vile people .. I am so sorry I found that out. I liked everyone before all this.
Ivanka is an adult not a child. And yes, it was very wrong to use his power of the presidency to possibly influence sales of Nordstrom on twitter. How about he focus on this country instead of his daughter's business. If you don't think it's unethical for a president or any of his team to do this, then maybe you should read about it and inform yourself.

Old 02-09-2017, 11:06 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Why should he let it go?

I'm not!
We know.....

#DrainingTheSwampByInstallingaPool

Old 02-09-2017, 11:07 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Ivanka is an adult not a child. And yes, it was very wrong to use his power of the presidency to possibly influence sales of Nordstrom on twitter. How about he focus on this country instead of his daughter's business. If you don't think it's unethical for a president or any of his team to do this, then maybe you should read about it and inform yourself.
I love it.

Trump has been exposed as a weakling and we are going to keep hitting him and keep hitting him. He's already aged 5 years in the span of 3 months.

Old 02-10-2017, 12:48 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Tweets from the underground WH:

@RoguePOTUSStaff 6h6 hours ago

"POTUS encouraged Kellyanne to push Ivanka clothing in interview, but later said she'd be fired if she makes another mistake like that."

Working for that man must be a nightmare.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:42 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Why not just go on QVC and do some serious shilling?
We will have to get our WH news there, in addition to breitbart and twitter.

Old 02-10-2017, 04:47 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Good one Trump. Bring QVC to the White House. Nothing is sacred with this guy. It's all about the money. Why is he so concerned with what stores removed Ivanka's clothing lines? He has nothing else to do?

Old 02-10-2017, 04:58 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I told you so ! I called it ! I knew it would happen ! I said a while back that of all the myriad of problems that would bring down Trump, it would be one thing............CONFLICT OF INTEREST. Only a fool would believe that Trump was going to have all these business dealings and relationships one day, and suddenly shut them off and turn his back on them to become 100% President. No way would he give all that up.

So, now we are seeing the proof of this coming out. Trump trying to get people to buy his daughter's clothing, and now, Conway giving a "free ad" (her own words) for the clothing line in an interview !

We all know Trump is a compulsive, pathological liar, there is so much video proof of that fact. But the biggest lie of all is saying he is "handing over all of his business dealings to his sons " ! Bull s*** !!!! No one is buying that one for a minute. Trump saw this Presidency gig as a way to really put his name on the map and make a boatload of money off of it.

Every day, this dumb*** puts a few more nails in his political coffin.
Don't get too excited don1945. Trump is still amazing and will be your president for the next 8 years. Trump 2020!

Old 02-10-2017, 04:58 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Good one Trump. Bring QVC to the White House. Nothing is sacred with this guy. It's all about the money. Why is he so concerned with what stores removed Ivanka's clothing lines? He has nothing else to do?
Clearly, it was more important to him than the security briefing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies