Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 10:00 AM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times

Advertisements

Not something I would pay attention to or bother to read...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 10:13 AM

734 posts, read 351,614 times
No surprise since he seems to have ADHD.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:15 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Simple solution if he can't hack it.

He can resign.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:18 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffer6583 View Post
No surprise since he seems to have ADHD.
Combine that with his ego and his impulsive nature.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:19 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
He's like the dog that caught the school bus.

Ok, that's not bad.

9/10

Old 02-19-2017, 10:21 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
How can he have cabin fever, he only spends 4-5 of every 7 days in the WH.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:23 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,032,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
No, not the same. My prediction is Trump will become a punchline for decades to come, along with Trump supporters.
Only in your fevered mind.

Hint: Trump supporters, myself included, don't give a rip what the media or anti-Trump fools say. Laugh all you want. We've been laughing at you since a moronic pundit first uttered the words, "Trump isn't serious," closely followed by, "Trump has no path to victory."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Pch4__M8

Old 02-19-2017, 10:25 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Only in your fevered mind.

Hint: Trump supporters, myself included, don't give a rip what the media or anti-Trump fools say. Laugh all you want. We've been laughing at you since a moronic pundit first uttered the words, "Trump isn't serious," closely followed by, "Trump has no path to victory."
That was said before we found out the Russians were interfering with the election.

If you're OK with a foreign government interfering with our elections....Putin is the guy for you!

Old 02-19-2017, 10:32 AM

6,157 posts, read 7,226,364 times
Cabin fever is exactly why he keeps going to Florida every weekend. If he can't handle the pressure, he shouldn't have run for president. I get the feeling he loved running for president but hates actually being president.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:33 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,714,355 times
Well, looking for lemonade among a bunch of lemons, there is the fact that perhaps it's better to have a President who's out and about more among people outside of the White House.

Someone mentioned he needed the adoration and worship of "his people".....well, I'd assert that the people inside the White House would be of that caliber, wouldn't you ? The employees know who the "boss" is, and pleasing him, and his family, would be 100% of their job description I'd imagine.

At least if he gets out of the White House, he's likely to see a broader cross section of people, and of course we've got protestors everywhere these days. He'd be far less likely to see them sequestered in the White House....no ?

The specifics of Trump aside, I'd in general rather have a President that had "cabin fever" and left the White House frequently to get out of the "bubble" and into society in general. I would think it would make a President better at his/her job.

I can only imagine, but I'm quite sure if he holed up in eth White House, the headline would read "Trump afraid to face the people, holes up in the White House, afraid to come out."

Someone mentioned that he was sweating at his event yesterday. Perhaps I missed something, but did he have to be carried to his limo with a bodyguard under each arm and tossed into the backseat ?

My wife and I just got back from a walk near our home in Minnesota. It was sunny and 37 degrees when we left home and 42 degrees when we got back home. I was dressed appropriately for the day....and I was a bit sweaty when we got home.....guess that makes me unfit, or another thought, perhaps we just walked vigorously ? One things for sure, if you sit on your ass all day, you'll be unlikely to break a sweat.

And no, I'm not a rabid Trump supporter, although I may be a member of the "basket of deplorables". I'm just tired of all this useless bickering and nit-picking. Trumps got plenty of policy issues we can pick on without worrying about his sweating at a public appearance....that is providing he doesn't pass out and need assistance to his limo as I previously pointed out.

Last edited by jasper1372; 02-19-2017 at 10:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies