Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2017, 09:41 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
It's really weird because Trump is a snob.

He's an elitist.

Why are they fine with him? I think all it took was him being a boor and saying hateful things about women, minorities, and the handicapped.
He never said anything hateful about women; he never said anything hateful about the handicapped; and "minorities" is a fake concept and fake category that he couldn't say anything good or bad about. However, if you mean non-whites, he never said anything hateful about them, either. You're making all that up.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:45 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,378,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
It's now obvious. Donny gets his support from low educated white Americans.
It's awfully easy to understand. The whites with the most years in school have been subjected to more indoctrination. The whites with more years in school tend to be in positions in which they are subject to control by Leftists, so they have to conform.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:48 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,749,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Your "function" job will soon be replaced by a robot or computer!
Tell that to those liberal fast food employees demanding $15/hr.

Old 02-20-2017, 09:49 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Tell that to those liberal fast food employees demanding $15/hr.
Conservative fast food employees want that money just as much as their liberal cohorts. Prove that they don't.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:13 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
It's now obvious. Donny gets his support from low educated white Americans.

https://twitter.com/pollreport/statu...99630041735168
Uneducated white people still earn more, have better credit, and are more likely to be home owners than the educated blacks that helped vote Obama in, but hey, those people are educated, so they must be smart AMIRITE?

Anyways, I wonder why they never do these by degree types What are they hiding? Could it be that literally all of the dummy degrees are loaded with liberals that are socially conditioned to be even more liberal. I don't even count some of these degrees as being educated. Is some snowflake hipster chick with a degree in art or women's studies somehow more intelligent than a jet mechanic, an x-ray technician, or a business owner without a 4 year degree? Using the word educated as a broad term is completely misleading.

At the end of the day, Trump won the educated white male vote, and when you consider that the majority of those guys majored in things like finance, accounting, computer science, or some form of engineering it tells a different story.

Time to be quiet now

Old 02-20-2017, 10:21 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,460,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Uneducated white people still earn more, have better credit, and are more likely to be home owners than the educated blacks that helped vote Obama in, but hey, those people are educated, so they must be smart AMIRITE?

Anyways, I wonder why they never do these by degree types What are they hiding? Could it be that literally all of the dummy degrees are loaded with liberals that are socially conditioned to be even more liberal. I don't even count some of these degrees as being educated. Is some snowflake hipster chick with a degree in art or women's studies somehow more intelligent than a jet mechanic, an x-ray technician, or a business owner without a 4 year degree? Using the word educated as a broad term is completely misleading.

At the end of the day, Trump won the educated white male vote, and when you consider that the majority of those guys majored in things like finance, accounting, computer science, or some form of engineering it tells a different story.

Time to be quiet now
Again you guys and your projections....:stick to the topic at hand. None of what you said is related to the chart the OP posted

Old 02-20-2017, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It's awfully easy to understand. The whites with the most years in school have been subjected to more indoctrination. The whites with more years in school tend to be in positions in which they are subject to control by Leftists, so they have to conform.
Where do you people come up with this *****, honestly???

Old 02-20-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Explains why the market is doing so well?
You do realize the S&P is a lagging indicator, correct? If you want please check recent research reports by DB and GS that I based crux of my argument on. You may not find them on Brietbart though.

Old 02-20-2017, 11:37 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
He never said anything hateful about women; he never said anything hateful about the handicapped; and "minorities" is a fake concept and fake category that he couldn't say anything good or bad about. However, if you mean non-whites, he never said anything hateful about them, either. You're making all that up.
No, but his supporters and voters have plenty of hateful things to say about them. Lord knows i've heard enough.

Old 02-21-2017, 12:03 AM

3,532 posts, read 3,023,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
I don't think that what this says at all.

And I love how the liberals try to insinuate that they are the most educated. Always trying to make themselves feel better.
Ideological Gap Widens Between More, Less Educated Adults | Pew Research Center

We are
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies