Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 10:00 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
You understand that 45 has banned Muslims or is trying to ban Muslims from entering the country, yes? You understand that those that make policy do not actually do the physical job of enforcing that policy, yes? You understand that POTUS would not be manning the front lines, yes? Is this a difficult concept for you? I ask b/c you seem to not understand by your response. It does not take a college try. We are talking basic stuff here. Good luck...
So if trump isn't manning the front lines, is he the one that they bring in when they find someone suspicious?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 10:13 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,186,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
So if trump isn't manning the front lines, is he the one that they bring in when they find someone suspicious?
??? Huh. My initial assessment of you was correct - I should not of engaged with you.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:16 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
??? Huh. My initial assessment of you was correct - I should not of engaged with you.
That's true. You took the whole serving of bait.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:20 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If you get rid of the TSA and bring in private contractors, we could actually hold people accountable.
Nah.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:37 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Yeah right it's not a Muslim ban. So they are going to stop everyone with a Muslim name now?

Trump is out of control
What ban?

Didn't the 9th knock down the EO?

Who cares who one is related to? That gets you an automatic pass?

Has nothing to do with anything.

Blame Immigration for this "issue". I'm SURE a picture of and Ali relative posing with Ali got them cleared.

This is what is called "fake news".

Last edited by Informed Info; 02-24-2017 at 11:50 PM..

Old 02-24-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
What ban?

He's related to you AND me. He's an American citizen.

Why shouldn't he get the same pass that YOU get?

Old 02-24-2017, 10:44 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Blatant religious discrimination.
Obviously I would never disagree with that assessment because that underlies all this "travel ban" push by Trump and Bannon and Miller...

But you have to admit that these ICE agents have got to be some of the most uneducated people ever to walk upright...

There is just wholesale stupidity in action...and that is just as dangerous as racism and often goes hand in hand...

Old 02-24-2017, 10:57 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
What ban?

Blame the TSA for this "issue". I'm SURE a picture of and Ali relative posing with Ali got them cleared.

This is what is called "fake news".
Why is this "fake?" Fake means it didn't happen.

As stated in [URL="http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/24/muhammad-ali-jr-detained-immigration-officials-fla-airport/98379082/"]the article[/URL]:

"Immigration officials let Camacho-Ali go after she showed them a photo of herself with her ex-husband, but her son did not have such a photo and wasn't as lucky. Mancini said officials held and questioned Ali Jr. for nearly two hours, repeatedly asking him, "Where did you get your name from?" and "Are you Muslim?"

"When Ali Jr. responded that yes, he is a Muslim, the officers kept questioning him about his religion and where he was born. Ali Jr. was born in Philadelphia in 1972 and holds a U.S. passport."

Old 02-24-2017, 11:12 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He's related to you AND me. He's an American citizen.

Why shouldn't he get the same pass that YOU get?
LOL! We're all related to each other?

The point IS that there is no Trump Stamp on banning anyone from entering the country that wasn't already in place under Obama.

As the OP tried to claim.

The OOIA is at fault for this debacle...

Yet and if Immigration detains you? You don't get to show a picture of you with a famous family member for a free pass.

Have all of your paperwork in order, as one has to, when traveling outside of the US.

If the OOIA stepped over a line? Blame should be on Immigration.

Last edited by Informed Info; 02-24-2017 at 11:53 PM..

Old 02-24-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
LOL! We're all related to each other?

The point IS that there is no Trump Stamp on banning anyone from entering the country that wasn't already in place under Obama.

As the OP tried to claim.

The TSA is at fault for this debacle...

Yet and if the TSA detains you? You don't get to show a picture of you with a famous family member for a free pass.

Have all of your paperwork in order, as one has to, when traveling outside of the US.

If the TSA stepped over a line? Blame should be on the TSA.
The point is why was he detained in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies