Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 05:28 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Nazi echoes??? you should look at the liberals...they are nearly a direct copy of the Nazi's fascism

Hitler made warm statements about Islam as a religion and political ideology.
Something the Liberals probably don't know is that the AXIS included Germany, Italy, Japan and Islamic fighters called

wait for it

The Muslim Brotherhood

Yes folks, Hitler backed Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.

When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions (see Religion of Peace).

HITLER & ISLAM ? Adolf Hitler, Islam & Muslim Nazi Troops (Photos)

Didn't Hillary Clinton and Obama back them as well?

Old 03-03-2017, 06:31 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Some Hitlerian analogies: Demagoguery, scapegoating minorities, lying, attacking newspapers, anti-Semitic attacks by supporters, nationalism, stoking paranoia, contempt for the courts, etc.

Donald Trump using Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' playbook, says world expert on Nazi leader | The Independent

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.97d634731a58
Demagoguery---yep from liberals CONSTANTLY....liberals even enjoy the demagogic advantage of appealing to emotion rather than logic...that's why they use the fascists tactics that Alinski wrote about...never let a crisis go to waste......Demagoguery, Hate and Violence that's the liberal (fascist) way

scapegoating minorities... again its the liberals that keep us minorities down...

lying...that's all liberals ever do...they are just real good at it

anti-Semitic ....liberals have been constantly bashing Israel and the jews...many times slickly using the term Zionists to cover their attack....American liberals falling back to their Nazi roots

nationalism...you mean like "yes we can" and the liberals like Maxine waters wanting to nationalize the oil companies...even foreign oil companies

paranoia...you mean like the liberals constantly lying that "oh my, the cons are going to through grandma over the cliff"

contempt for the courts... what were liberals saying after the citizens united case....hmmm

liberals are a cancer to the American constitution

Old 03-03-2017, 06:59 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
I don't know what the problem is with Trump's VOICE program. It will allow victims of crimes committed by illegals to get assistance, be apprised of any updates on their case, and will post names and crimes of the offenders. Big deal.

How is that different from the Police Blotter that most local newspapers publish? How is this different from Victim's Assistance programs that most cities have?

Victims of illegal crime have been kept in the dark in the past - seems protecting the illegal's privacy was more important than caring for his/her victims. I see nothing wrong with the new VOICE program, and it may alert people to just how much crime they do commit.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:35 PM

9,613 posts, read 6,939,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Some Hitlerian analogies: Demagoguery, scapegoating minorities, lying, attacking newspapers, anti-Semitic attacks by supporters, nationalism, stoking paranoia, contempt for the courts, etc.

Donald Trump using Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' playbook, says world expert on Nazi leader | The Independent

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.97d634731a58
Anti Semitic attacks by supporters?
Think again... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...sh-facilities/

That POS is one of YOUR supporters.

I love that nationalism isnt patriotic, but in your world seems to be exclusively a Nazi trait.

Your second link proves our point.

Perhaps you should come up with your own conclusions and letting tabloids provide your opinions for you. Otherwise you're going to loose any debate with anybody who actually knows history.

Old 03-04-2017, 12:14 AM

9,138 posts, read 5,799,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Terrified...Terrified?

Seek help.

"Literally shaking."

Old 03-04-2017, 01:05 AM

12,031 posts, read 6,561,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Amazing. Simply amazing. USA 2017 is like living in a cartoon and the OP is exhibit # 4 million.
Actually, wasn't there something like 64 million of them? Now THAT'S TERRIFYING.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:46 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I don't know what the problem is with Trump's VOICE program. It will allow victims of crimes committed by illegals to get assistance, be apprised of any updates on their case, and will post names and crimes of the offenders. Big deal.

How is that different from the Police Blotter that most local newspapers publish? How is this different from Victim's Assistance programs that most cities have?

Victims of illegal crime have been kept in the dark in the past - seems protecting the illegal's privacy was more important than caring for his/her victims. I see nothing wrong with the new VOICE program, and it may alert people to just how much crime they do commit.
Why does Trump hate Hispanics so much? Is it because they won't let him put his name on any properties? There was a horrible crime in NYC years ago, and somehow, Trump was involved trying to get Mexican young men convicted of the crime. This was on an episode on PBS. (Frontline, I think was the program.) The young men were exonerated and I think he has held that hate in his heart all these years.

Now, VOICE. The only assistance that will happen with this outrageous act is assisting ICE to locate undocumented people.

Where is the outrage over killings by all people with guns.

Since Trump was selected, people with no regard for their fellow human beings, crawled out of hiding to show off what deplorable people they can be. What a tragedy. Heartbreaking.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:52 AM

2,861 posts, read 3,848,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.

Old 03-04-2017, 05:10 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.
Have you told your mommy and daddy about your anxiety issue? You will need some meds to cope with President Trump's successful 8-years.

Old 03-04-2017, 05:15 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Why does Trump hate Hispanics so much? Is it because they won't let him put his name on any properties? There was a horrible crime in NYC years ago, and somehow, Trump was involved trying to get Mexican young men convicted of the crime. This was on an episode on PBS. (Frontline, I think was the program.) The young men were exonerated and I think he has held that hate in his heart all these years.

Now, VOICE. The only assistance that will happen with this outrageous act is assisting ICE to locate undocumented people.

Where is the outrage over killings by all people with guns.

Since Trump was selected, people with no regard for their fellow human beings, crawled out of hiding to show off what deplorable people they can be. What a tragedy. Heartbreaking.
You are confused. Legal Hispanics are welcome, like any other immigrants. Illegal, not so much, and should de deported ASAP.
Now do you get it?
Your outburst about guns was curious though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies