Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 09:24 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Sessions is asked what he would do if he found evidence of Trump campaign staff communicating with Russians.

"I didn't do it," he says instead of answering the question. "It wasn't me."

Now any mother worth her salt know this means only one of two things:

1) I know who did do it and it wasn't me.

2) It was me.
Not quite. He also said --- "I'm not aware of any of those activities." He should have said 'alleged' activities. Also, Franken's question concerned 'a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’ Sessions met with the Ambassador, Ambassadors of many countries, as a Senator, not as a Trump surrogate.

Old 03-07-2017, 02:21 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Not quite. He also said --- "I'm not aware of any of those activities." He should have said 'alleged' activities. Also, Franken's question concerned 'a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’ Sessions met with the Ambassador, Ambassadors of many countries, as a Senator, not as a Trump surrogate.
It's key that he met with the Ambassador as Senator (which he still was at the time), but the left ignores this and chooses to arbitrarily change his role to suit them.

Interesting that they can do this without even knowing what he discussed with the Ambassador.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies