Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 11:13 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nothing to dodge. You ridiculously said for months that Hillary would win the election with her Blue Wall. When that crumbled, you are left with calling everyone who was right, Russians.

Now if you wish to actually have an adult conversation, stop the personal attacks.
I worked with a cute, younger Russian, coworker for months. Her dog ate a rock and it cost her $1,000 to get it removed - which is all I know about her other than she liked to cycle. But then we fired her and I do not know what she is doing now.

I suppose my 'connection' will be held against me for decades to come!

12,638 posts, read 8,959,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
LOL LOL LOL -- Clapper credibility???

This is the administration that tapped and spied secretly on Merkel, lied about it, then got caught.
This is the administration that tapped, hacked, and spied on FOX White House correspondent James Rosen and his mother, lied about it, and then got caught.
This is the administration that lied continually that Benghazi was caused by a video, until they were caught.
This is the administration that lied and tried to cover up Fast and Furious
This is the administration that used NSA to spy on Americans, lied, and got caught.
This is the administration whose DOJ meets secretly will Hillary's husband while she is under investigation and then immediately after the secret meeting orders a FISA wire tap on Trump.

These Obama scumbags will get caught again....soon, I hope
Great post.

Too bad facts don't matter to the chuckleheads on the left.

7,068 posts, read 6,472,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell;47405447And something that "[B
might[/b] have taken place" is meaningful because?
Dunno.....ask the dems....they are masters at that game with russian hacks changing the election conspiracies, etc. with zero proof so far. So their game is meaningful because?????.....

trump is playing the dems game now and the dems/libs don't like it. Poor babies.....

Old 03-05-2017, 11:14 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope.

The illegal wiretaps have turned up nothing.
Specifically: WHAT illegal wiretaps of whom, ordered by and executed by WHOM?

Or is that just a silly question asking for SPECIFIC FACTS in the Trumplandia, the gem of the landfill?

Old 03-05-2017, 11:14 AM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
NSA Director James Clapper testified before Congress in 2013 that the agency did not collect "any type of data at all" on millions of Americans. Three months later, documents leaked by Edward Snowden revealed that Clapper lied. It would be reasonable to believe that after this revelation, Congress would have increased its oversight of NSA.

It would also be reasonable to believe that James Clapped would have been indicted for perjury. One of the major problems with press coverage of these events is that much of the information provided is provided by criminals. These reliable anonymous sources are by definition criminals.
Yep, and then there is this.

What I find amusing is the left wing democrat congress members who make excuses for Clapper's lying under oath to Congress. My favorite from Diane Feinstein, "maybe he didn't understand the question. Even with that they all admitted he lied.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...erjury-charges

Old 03-05-2017, 11:15 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Doesn't really matter what Trump says. If transcripts show what Mensch says they show, he's done.

Chris Coons alluded to transcripts the other night on MSNBC. Maybe that's why Trump has been acting so buggy the last few days. He knew the other shoe was about to drop.
Yes, Coons' statement was quite interesting.

Mensch has stuck up for Comey through all this. If he is not being forthcoming with Congress, something bigger may be preventing him from doing so. Fascinating stuff.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:16 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,463,833 times
I would like to conduct an investigation into this allegation in parallel to the investigation on inappropriate meetings between Trump's aids and the Russians. Each side should provide their evidence.
Those who created the fake news should go to jail.

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Great post.

Too bad facts don't matter to the chuckleheads on the left.
LoL....I guess the term "facts" has changed meaning when I was nodding off....I'm a chucklehead on the Right..BTW.

Doubt if you'll read this...but..what the hey....

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAnP5NJ?m=en-us

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Then you can relax.

It wasn't a wiretap.

I think surveillance is the operative word.

Old 03-05-2017, 11:17 AM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Ruh roh. According to Louise Mensch (who broke FISA story), foreign intelligence services have handed over transcripts showing Trump collusion with Russia!

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
There is something else other than dossier. She says "All the info coming out of the IC on Trump camp recorded collusion with Russia has come out post Jan 20th." .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies